• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
haha... awww dude!!!!!

bah... i dont know where you live...

it would be like... 1hr to get you, 1hr to tourney, 1hr drop you off, 1 hr back home...

that's like... 4 hours haha...

ah... i hope you can get a ride ;D

if not... ill see what i can do =)))

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Hey Gnosis why do we have like 546345645 mains on that first thread?
Like do mains and secondaries only.
Doesn't matter if we can play alot of characters just have people choose their 2.
thanks.

-QraQ

gnosis

Smash Lord
Well I'm the one that put 24 chars up simply because I didn't wanna list out the 10 or so characters that are really my main mains, and narrowing it down from that would really just be a lie, so I felt... hypocritical telling other people "nope, too many."

I will be more strict in the future though.

Also, Seph'M, I thought you said you totally had a ride and you had this thing covered. What's going on man T_T

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
dude... amazing tourney!!! had sooo much fun, you guys totally rock lol =))))

brandon!!!! (knuttz) your jiggly puff is gonna give me nightmares haha ^_^

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah dude, still goin at it there at your place?!?!

haha, bitter-sweet!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3333 ily baron

gnosis

Smash Lord
A whopping eight people showed up to this one, but good times were had by all :D.

Singles
1: qraq
2: battlecrist
3: gnosis
4: knuttz
5: l_emo_n
5: kinx
7: mike
7: just action

Doubles
1: From the Pleroma (battlecrist and gnosis)
2: Knutt Qraqer (Knuttz and Qraq)
3: Bittersweet (l_eMo_n and Just Action)
4: Minx (Mike and Kink)

Just wanna say that From the Pleroma *****. And yes it is a relevant name.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
haha no trunk for you!!!! you get to sit on my lap hun =)))

roflzzz... gosh wait...

1.me
2.josh
3.baron
4.bc
5.brandon
6.mariano?!?!?
7.qraq?????
8.balhbalhbklsdhaioghdsiohvoa dhsio bhiopasd b dfhoaisd g?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

haha... wow... that's pretty tough dudes n.n

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
lolsauce, we couldn't find the place, and my ride was hesitant to take because it was at a HOUSE. we would've gone if we could find it. im not sad or anything though...:(

but the only tourney's i could always make it to would be at a landmark. ex. PNT, Mcdonalds >.>

gnosis

Smash Lord
If you had called me I would of helped with directions. T_T Mapquest usually does a fine job for this house though so it's weird that you couldn't find it.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Attention Everyone.
Qraq Has Now Changed His Name To

!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@#######pleasurepope########@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Is All Subjects.

-qraq

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
They tournament was pretty fun. It was good to get to play everyone again cuz you know its been a while.

Going to Utah will be the **** so we should go for sure.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, so how are the rankings looking after the tournament. Did you guys get any good recordings to put up. Im still bummed that i had to miss it.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
dude... amazing tourney!!! had sooo much fun, you guys totally rock lol =))))

brandon!!!! (knuttz) your jiggly puff is gonna give me nightmares haha ^_^

Ha ha, funny guy. It was fun, even though it was a small turnout...it was more like a smashfest. :) and true, no utah for me. I'm going to have to stay in idaho for a few months, and not travel too far unfortunately.

Craztad...no clue on rankings..But i think we do actually have panelists....

Josh
Buzz
Dom

for a minimum of 3...

unless i'm mistaken....(this is a very very slow process. :( ) But, like idaho road construction...it will eventually get done...I guess I'm going to push and push for this...so get er done guys. :) But i think what it is so far is a top 5 or 7...a point ranking, (7 for first and 1 for 7th). I think because of the lack of tournies, tourney results will have minimal effect...etc etc.

And going back to the tourney results...josh, you have some weird element of team play that makes whatever team your on win, ALL THE TIME...(you and BC, vs me and Qraq...and you and me vs. BC and Qraq....)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I talked to RA and we can stay at his place on firday night if we go up the day before the tournament. So im thinking what we should do is drive up friday as soon as possible stay at RA's then go the the tournament the next day and come back after the tournament. I have to be back on sunday anyway so it works best for me this way to. But its up to the driver.

Craztad we need to play soon. Just give me a call when you can play and i'll make time. I need some falco practice lol.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, BC, apparently Buzz wants me to pay close attention to your Link at the tourney, so I can learn some stuff. :D I'll be going as young link. I'm excited to play you guys!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
That sounds good Craztad.

L-cancel jab is the best thing ever sugarpoultry.

Also we need to kinda plan this trip to Utah so it would be good if everyone who wants to go posts and make sure we get a time schedule set up so everything goes down without problems.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Well that was fun, i got my butt kicked a lot but still fun. Me 1 BC 26. Well this record doesn't show it but i am getting better.

Oh and i guess gnosis you can add me on the front page as Tate(craztad) - Falco/Mario. from boise

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Well that was fun, i got my butt kicked a lot but still fun. Me 1 BC 26. Well this record doesn't show it but i am getting better.

Oh and i guess gnosis you can add me on the front page as Tate(craztad) - Falco/Mario. from boise
ah...why wasn't i invited! ah, just kidding...i was at school untill 9 and i'm just now getting some free time... If you guys play, text me if you guys want. I'll let you guys know if i have free time too. :) I collected the balloon sticks that bang together and are REALLY annoying, I think Idaho should take them to utach...i also have the defense scrolls....so call me so i can give them to you guys..if you want.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Why is you main Y.link you got to rep the REAL link.

I think Craztad and I are going to play tomorrow.

I still want to know for sure if we're going to Utah and a count of how many are going so RA knows what to expect.

Qraq you should do some MM in Utah if you end up going cuz it's all low tier ones so you would probably win all of them.

golfluke

Smash Rookie
hey guys im new to this site, but a longtime smasher. im looking for some fellow smashers in nampa/boise that have some kind of smashclub or just get together to smash. also for some online gaming. please help. VERY BORED. golfluke@yahoo.com

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is you main Y.link you got to rep the REAL link.
I really started practicing Link hard when I first started. But YLink is so much faster. And his returns are a lot farther, so its easier for me to survive when I get knocked off. :D

However, I sure miss Link's hard hits. Link is so much more stronger... it's hard to get damage with Link.

I really need to learn a high tier character. O_O

Top Bottom