• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Kinx

Smash Cadet
So I practiced with my Mario with L_eMo_N's Fox on no time limit for 4 straight hours lol. Cboy needs to call me when he gets the chance. I need someone new to play :D

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah its pretty awesomely fun haha... we get sooo quiet O_O;;

haha sooo concentrated... we'll probly play again tonite for a couple of hours agn w00t!

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
You guys should come over as soon as you wake up. If I'm asleep, punch me in the face to wake me up, then we can play till 1ish.

Kinx

Smash Cadet
Ah... We'll see if we can make that. We sort of have a dodgeball tournament (lol) to go to later (noon-ish?), but we're not entirely sure about that. We can probably drop by for an hour or so. If not, I'll message you.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Well we wanted to start our little smashfest at like 6 or 7.
So anybody who wants to come by around that time lemme know.
Peace.

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
hey knutts!!!! did you already go sign up there... if not can you sign me and kinx up for the tourney. i'll pay you back when i see you :DDD

knuttz45

Smash Ace
When is the tournament cuz i forgot if you even told me lol.
its the eleventh. Everyone i'll be in nampa/caldwell on the 1st, (well before but i 1st is when i have money), so if anyone doesn't want to make a drive, let me know if you are coming. I'll sign you up, if you pay me back. :) saves gas on all Here is my list

L_emo_N
Kinx
Me
Dom (qraq) (you have no choice, you will be staying at my house)
BC (you have no choice, you live by me)
Tate (you again also don't have a choice....you live by me...unless you are gone...)

any other takers? I can then discuss further things like rules with him with leverage of me signing up multiple players. :) just in case he wants to go single battles per round...or all stages. (josh?, barron?, sephy?, felix if you are alive...arron if you are alive?... hottgreasedupgiggly puff, gojira? T!mmy, T0mmy? Metro mike? DeeV8, silentwolf? ah your not listening...)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ok so with the four corners tournament it looks like Utah is trying to get people to go to their tournament that month instead. I don't know exactly what is going on but i guess the are having CO and AZ go, not sure if it's final or anything but i think this would be way better that going to NM so what do you guys think?

Edit: Ya so it's like 6ish in the morning and im writing a paper and im board as he11 so does anyone want to smash this week or anything? I figure i might as well try to get something together while im using my computer and so i don't forget or something dumb like that lol but ya someone should smash with me this week and we should try to get something together this weekend.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
So... My schedule is 2-11 Wednesday-Sunday. It sucks. So, I can only play on Mondays and Tuesdays. Sorry. If possible, I'm gonna switch to overnight, so I can play everyday. Till then...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ok so whos up for trying to go to the tournament on the 17th in Utah?

Also we need to start the Idaho power ranking so if you don't want to be on the ranking panel Buzz then say so, so we can get a new person on the ranking panel and get it together.

Edit: Gnosis i posted the vids from Utah in friendlies but if you want your name taken off of the one your in tell me and i'll take it off.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Yo I want to get a 4 man crew started for crew battles.
I'd say right now it looks like me, Knuttz, BC, and Gnos.
Subs are Lemon and Kinx.
Since we're all starting to go to tourneys in different states we'lkl need to establish this.
I especially want to crew battle Utah.

Im up for the 17th if you cna find us a ride Ryan.

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya I'm looking but i don't know who want to go really so it's hard to find a ride but i'll keep looking.

With the crew thing at least in Utah they seem to like to do 5 on 5 for some reason so i don't know.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
I don't suppose anyone would be up for a SmashFest on Mon/Tues, would they?
Pretty much only been playing Gnosis... L eMo N and Kinx a little, too.
And Qraq, have you played SN2 yet? It's got some good stuff on it, but also alot of crap.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Ya I have it.
But I havent unlocked everything yet cause Im using this crappy plastic mat.
Im prol just going to do it with controller.

-QraQ

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
I could let you borrow one of my pads.
Pretty much never use them. Even when I do I only use one.
I've unlocked almost the whole thing with the controller, too... I refuse to buy Crash, though, cause I hate that song.
NGO and EternuS are pretty rad. These 10s are really hard on foot.

Hey, is Tate still playing? He hasn't posted in a while.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Ya, still playing. I got a program due friday and 3 tests today so im swamped. And i haven't even started on my math homework for the week yet.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So Knuttz hows that tournament that you wanted to do coming along?
How do you know of my things. Kidding, the infinity entertainment never answered me back...so i'm stuck...i'll see if thre are any venues....i'm so busy...i'm the second tate with homework! its no joke!!!

Kinx

Smash Cadet
Dammit Cboy, you go to work just when we get off D:

I've been touching up on my GnW and LemoN's been getting really good with Falco. Since we're pretty close in skill level, being able to live in the same house can be pretty convenient :] My Mario needs a TON of work since I don't ever use the C-stick and using uairs can be tricky for me... I get ***** so hard by LemoN's falco that I'm sterile.

Cboy, we should kidnap you so we can play on our big-screen :/ cuz i lyk got rely gud y0

PS - And Pexay is going to the tourney, too, Cboy. SO MAKE TIME!!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Dammit Cboy, you go to work just when we get off D:

I've been touching up on my GnW and LemoN's been getting really good with Falco. Since we're pretty close in skill level, being able to live in the same house can be pretty convenient :] My Mario needs a TON of work since I don't ever use the C-stick and using uairs can be tricky for me... I get ***** so hard by LemoN's falco that I'm sterile.

Cboy, we should kidnap you so we can play on our big-screen :/ cuz i lyk got rely gud y0

PS - And Pexay is going to the tourney, too, Cboy. SO MAKE TIME!!
U guys are killin me...you don't need to get better. :) then u'll beat me! :) ha ha, just kidding. man i don't know why i have such trouble against G&W..but i'll get better!! And I just learned the c stick with u-airs too! :) funny.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Man and i thought you guys were all way ahead of me. I have been using the c stick for up airs for more than 4 years. I must just really suck. And knuttz what is up with your tag "hihi". Youd do know that means non-fire right?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Man and i thought you guys were all way ahead of me. I have been using the c stick for up airs for more than 4 years. I must just really suck. And knuttz what is up with your tag "hihi". Youd do know that means non-fire right?
I know I now.... hi hi....sounds like a laugh too...but if you are imaginative...it looks like a pair of nutz....

Kinx

Smash Cadet
U guys are killin me...you don't need to get better. :) then u'll beat me! :) ha ha, just kidding. man i don't know why i have such trouble against G&W..but i'll get better!! And I just learned the c stick with u-airs too! :) funny.
Haha, then we should play more :] Since I don't really EVER get a chance to play a decent (IMO) Jiggz, it'd be awesome to practice against you. And I just realized that playing against Falco in battlefield sucks a lot of sweaty ***. That, or I just really really really suck at that stage :/

As for using the C-stick for uairs for Mario... probably not gonna happen anytime soon D: It just feels... awkward having to use your right thumb to travel so far for me when I could just tilt the control stick up and barely move at all to press the A button.

I've never played craztad yet... You were at the smashfest, but I never got the chance to play you since LemoN and I kept losing to Qraq and BC xD

PS - ****ing interrupting laser...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
If you guys want to play me sometime you could just pick me up cuz i can play most of the time. Unless you live close to BSU then i could just ride my bike or something.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'll try and play sometime this weekend if i get the time. I'm kinda overloaded on homework...and studying...but I'll see what is going on.. :( ..i want to play...i'll let you guys know...

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Ima be in Boise tonight thropughout the weekend.
Saturday night I'm going to a party so if I'm close I'll drop by Knuttz house and smash a little/visit. If so BC should come by.

-QraQ

Top Bottom