• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Yo BC I got it man don't worry bout it i've done this stuff before.
I've already made 2.
1 of you winning 1 of me.
Peace ***

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
im going to upload the vids from yesterday and the teams ones on filefront sense i cant give you the dvd. Just download them before you go to bed or something because it will take a while and then look at those, some of them were pretty good.

I'll post the link when im done uploading them.

PS. This is the funny combo vid thats not good i was talking about http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116857

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
I have a vid of my semi-smashfest worthy falcon and falco

i would upload them but they're like 300 mb in size -.- and it has crappy quality; used a digital camera

i need help on where to upload them so you guys can see them

*clack clack clack clack* <- all you will hear...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So the BSU internet sucks so bad, i was uploading the matches from yesterday and it ****ing timed out the connection when it was almost done. So I'll just wait until i see you PitchD or Knuttz and just give you back the DVD or find a better DVD editor.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So the BSU internet sucks so bad, i was uploading the matches from yesterday and it ****ing timed out the connection when it was almost done. So I'll just wait until i see you PitchD or Knuttz and just give you back the DVD or find a better DVD editor.
so....brawl supports wi-fi play...completely awsome! there goes the communication gap, and smash fest..hopefully we don't get hackers... :(...btw, i had my baby. :) and good luck with the vids guys. yo ucan return the DVd any tgime.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Congratulations on the kid.... So i guess this means you wont be able to play as much which is to bad but whenever you have time just give me a call or text me and I'll try to make sure im free.

PitchD- You should get those vids up soon......like i dont know today would be nice.

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
I got some budies that live in the W. Idaho district.

They don't know about SmashBoards.com,

but thier really good. So if you guys ever

host a smashfest, a tourney or just want to play.

Then please send me a message and i'll give them a call.

(There like three or four friends that would play, maybe.;))

-joe-

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Do they live in Boise and have cars cuz if they can pick me up i'd play with them all the time. I'll PM you with my number so you can give it to them or something.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
jjoe, maybe we can play in the next few days. I have been swamped in homework, but I'm sure I could make some time for a smashfest. ^_^

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
jjoe, maybe we can play in the next few days. I have been swamped in homework, but I'm sure I could make some time for a smashfest. ^_^
That would be great, because I havn't got'n

any practice since we had the last smashfest.

Just give me a call when you can play.

Sorry about all the homework. :(

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Alright cool just have them give me a call and I'd be down for some smash

PitchD- Ummm videos???

Gnosis- You should come pick me up in Boise some time and we can play some smash.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Give you a ride? What about me? *sniff*

*sniffle*

Lol this is becoming a Gfaqs SSBM board... yes we are bored since we have no news of any local tournies, or smashfests. And im really bored at the fact that everyone has fun without me.

Oohh, scary. My quicktime player is gay and stupid...

But how could you guys have fun without me.Im as cool as bacon, and trying to have fun without me is like eating spaghetti without sauce.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
-.-' what makes you think that meridian is so close to marsing?

I'm only asking since i can't get rides (as i've said for about 12 times)

Someone come to marsing and play smash with me :(

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I like spaghetti with butter and salt. Weird huh? Yea its ok with sauce to just not what I prefer. I'm not quite sure how a Quicktime player can like men though...

Shiekthingy

Smash Cadet
i just realized that the last time i played smash was... about 1 1\2 months ago :(
sad huh? well its not fun playing the same guy over and over.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Idaho's great, thanks for asking. Hey, and i hope i don't get shot for asking this, but is anyone going to the midnight release of Halo 3? Looks like i am.

I would like to play ANYONE this week, fyi

Top Bottom