• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
LOL haha your the zelda player for the two smashfests i never knew your name. If you can get in contact with him find out whats going on and i thought you were on the list of people going anyway. Gnosis, Felix, Me, PitchD (if i can get a hold of him), and you JA.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
I talked to one of the Asian guys from the Smashfest that was held at my house. He seemed interested, but I don't quite know yet. And I can't contact Gnosis at the moment. Phone issues... Sorry.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Is that an insult or a compliment, or a complinsult?

I mean that i wouldn't be allowed to go, which was what i was trying to say

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Me=Best player in Idaho. MWAHAHAHAH no but seriously. I've played more people then Knutz and I've been around longer. I also beat him at Play 'N Trade friendlys, beat him bad.

*runs away*

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
I beat you scary ;_ ; *chases him*

knutz was at the play'n'trade? double-u tee ef

Hey scary!! I like the things you do. Hey scary!!! If i could i would beat you (again)
Your my one and only scary, my one and only dude. You know how to take a falco and make it go offstage! (in mute city) Scary-flakes are mooore than good, they're semi-final worthy! they're semi-final worthy!

No offense, just felt like singing something like that

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Thats ok, see if you can find out if those two people that went to Gnosis's house have a car and still want to go.

It's ok if he's scared He11 I'd be scared to MM me to.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I beat you scary ;_ ; *chases him*

knutz was at the play'n'trade? double-u tee ef

Hey scary!! I like the things you do. Hey scary!!! If i could i would beat you (again)
Your my one and only scary, my one and only dude. You know how to take a falco and make it go offstage! (in mute city) Scary-flakes are mooore than good, they're semi-final worthy! they're semi-final worthy!

No offense, just felt like singing something like that
Yeah, i was at the play 'n' trade....but never played my main except when I played gnosis...his sheik vs my marth...then his fox vs my jiggly...both one stock by him. :) ...Then I played the asian dude with my peach..:) I lost. I shoulda took 3rd but never played my main. :) I am better since then...especially in tournies. And BC...I'll money match u. Only with marth ditto's though, then jiggly dittos, then fox dittos....The we will race our cars!!! :grin:

I think that the only character anyone should ever money match BC is his link...I have no words for it... :dizzy:

if i get free time, I'll call u for a couple of hours of smash like today BC.

Since everyone is challenging each other...BARRON (JA), SKARY, I'll money match you both.. at the same time! :p My Jiggly VS. Zelda and Sheik!!!!!! :psycho: Actually...zelda is very annoying in a team match...

Anyway, back on the idea of power rankings...should have them? It would be great to have a preliminary ranking before Brawl, so we can put it on the site Buzz wants to make. :)

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
I'll take any Money Matches or low tier Milk Matches if anybody is willing.
Seems like BC wants to MM bad =).
Hit me up.

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I don't want to that bad, just like MMing people i don't know, but if you tell me how a milk match works it'll do it with link for low tier.

Sense it doesn't look like we're going to Utah on the 15th we should have a smash tournament or at least a smashfest to keep our smash community going and start our power ranking.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
So wait I haven't been checking forums on all this panel crap lol.
What are yall trying to design?
Like crew segments?
I know yall want power rankings but those are kind of meant for the greatly populated smash areas ya know.

With that being said...
We need to start making vids of Idaho smashers so we can get us out there mainstream.
I know what medians to go through to get the vids hits and what not since I've been around a while and pretty much know every good person out there give or take haha.
As far as I know in Idaho only Buzz and I are recognized other places.
That's a funny story about Buzz cause I talked to my people in Texas and they keep asking,"Doesn't Buzz live in Idaho", and I'm like "how do yall know who he is?" lol.
So lets get some vids and put Idaho on the map.
I see alot of potential for this community to grow and I think yall are going about it the right way.
Peace.

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So wait I haven't been checking forums on all this panel crap lol.
What are yall trying to design?
Like crew segments?
I know yall want power rankings but those are kind of meant for the greatly populated smash areas ya know.

With that being said...
We need to start making vids of Idaho smashers so we can get us out there mainstream.
I know what medians to go through to get the vids hits and what not since I've been around a while and pretty much know every good person out there give or take haha.
As far as I know in Idaho only Buzz and I are recognized other places.
That's a funny story about Buzz cause I talked to my people in Texas and they keep asking,"Doesn't Buzz live in Idaho", and I'm like "how do yall know who he is?" lol.
So lets get some vids and put Idaho on the map.
I see alot of potential for this community to grow and I think yall are going about it the right way.
Peace.

-QraQ

AMEN BROTHA!! vids vids vids....we should get some milk matches, sounds great! Gotta sleep, hopefully i'll get to see you this weekend...and sorry i missed you this weekend.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Did you happen to play a white sheik by any chance knutt? If so, it must have been moi...

Mhmm...

Asian dude? You mean the brother of the one dude whos pants covered his shoes, or the dude himself? I should've gotten 3rd, but he paused when i was about to kill him...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Did you happen to play a white sheik by any chance knutt? If so, it must have been moi...

Mhmm...

Asian dude? You mean the brother of the one dude whos pants covered his shoes, or the dude himself? I should've gotten 3rd, but he paused when i was about to kill him...
Nope, I never play sheik...I played peach...jiggly..(not main at the time)..and i can't remember..oh...faclo....no, it was the asian dude himself...the guy who got third... :) ...no biggy though...i was getting so tired and annoyed by the end..it took SOOOO long...

Hey Gnos...whenever you look, can you change my main to marth/jiggly :) actually...jiggly first, then marth...

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Nope, I never play sheik...I played peach...jiggly..(not main at the time)..and i can't remember..oh...faclo....no, it was the asian dude himself...the guy who got third... :) ...no biggy though...i was getting so tired and annoyed by the end..it took SOOOO long...

Hey Gnos...whenever you look, can you change my main to marth/jiggly :) actually...jiggly first, then marth...
He means can you change his main to just Jiggly -.- .
Give it up Marth isn't for you buddy.

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
He means can you change his main to just Jiggly -.- .
Give it up Marth isn't for you buddy.
"Well, what i'm trying to say is I'm scared of his f-smash, its just TOO good. "

-QraQ
Read above....ahh!! just kidding..i edited your post...I know you hate high tier characters...But I'm focusing more on jiggly than marth...even though both have gotten faster with thanks of BC. BTW...baby isn't here yet...still...and u still trying to come this weekend? I know you need to see your future wife...and maybe the baby!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
They know of me in Texas?? O_O

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
They know of me in Texas?? O_O
Ya for some reason most of the Houston Smashers know of you.
Some of the Dallas ones too.
It's weird lol

And SHUT UP KNUTTZ!
She is not my future wife.
I cant stand her and thats what I like most xD.

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Buzz they know you everywhere and they all say "Isn't he like one of the best Y.link's or something".

Im down for vids but we need a DVD recorder so i can put them on my computer sense i don't think anyone as a capture card (If someone does have one feel free to mention it so we can just use a VCR).

Qraq I was watching Germ play and his link is so much better than mine in speed and mindgames and smoothness of combos and reading people and well everything.

We should really try to have a tournament this weekend, like a low entry fee on 2 bucks or something just for fun or you know at least a smashfest because i would really like to play some of the other people in Idaho, to much playing with one person can give you some bad habits.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for a tourney. Still don't know if the Asians wanna go to Utah... But they can drive, which is rad. Gnosis says he doesn't really want to drive down there... IDK.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Buzz they know you everywhere and they all say "Isn't he like one of the best Y.link's or something".

Im down for vids but we need a DVD recorder so i can put them on my computer sense i don't think anyone as a capture card (If someone does have one feel free to mention it so we can just use a VCR).

Qraq I was watching Germ play and his link is so much better than mine in speed and mindgames and smoothness of combos and reading people and well everything.

We should really try to have a tournament this weekend, like a low entry fee on 2 bucks or something just for fun or you know at least a smashfest because i would really like to play some of the other people in Idaho, to much playing with one person can give you some bad habits.
NOT saturday....bsu game...bsu whyoming...GO BSU!!! Hopefully we get qraq here this weekend...and dom...don't deny it, i might as well call you my brother in law. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. kinda off topic...but i finally got my vhdl to compile. stupid " and '. HEY back on topic, maybe friday or something somewhere. it would be great.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well if you can talk to those two Asian guys or give me there number and I'll call them that would be good because i really want to go to this and it looks looks there will be over 30 people so it should be a fun tournament.

Im down for a friday tournament if i don't get a rid to Utah............

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!GO BSU!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
So you WERE talking aobut the dude with the long pant legs covering his feet, or the brother right? Cause i was with my brother and his friend who looks a lot like an asian.

BTW did one of the asians have a red dye in their hair?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hey Knuttz you up for some smash today?
Sorry, I can't, today is my year anniversary with Jailene. I can't tommorow either...I have crap loads of homework. It kinda sucks...I spent almos 4-5 hours yesterday on homework, and felt like i got no where...how bout friday :).

Top Bottom