• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Man i want to go so bad but there's just no one with a car that will take me so i don't think I'll be able to make it.:( The worst part is my link has gotten better and i was thinking about using him in the tournament but i guess thats not going to happen.

If i do find a ride tho I'll be there like a hobo on a ham sandwich... I'll fill the whole block full of hot brass if I have to because I JUST DON'T GIVE A FVCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
For All East Idaho Smashers!!!!!!!!

Sorry that this is such a short notice, but I just got the good news myself,

there will be a SSBM tourney coming up this month Almost all info posted up on the

tournament thread.

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
Just so that we are all clear the info is Submited in the tourney discussion thread as "East Idaho Tourney 9.29.07".

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello jjoe. This is sugarpoultry (Jennette), Buzz's (Kelly's) wife. You were over at our house once. Its good to see Rexburg is starting to get some more representation. :)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hmmm... I may have a very large conflict on that day... but I may also be able to escape it. I'll keep ya posted. I really wanna go.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
See? I mindgame'd you without using a controller, so imagine how i would Mindgame you WITH a controller and some falcon stew

if the allmighty buzz fell for the test, then watch out, cause im gonna get'cha

Yeah, im gonna get'cha

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Argh, i got a paper cut -.-

Go huskies! Uh hey buzz, whats the multiplicitive inverse of multiplication?

Buzz and sugar sitting in a tree

Teehee

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Uh hey buzz, whats (32x43)2 divided by 1/3? Im kinda stuck on that
Come Oon, give buzz something harder to do if you ask math. Will the signal cos(2000*pi*t) alias with AM modulation carrier signal cos(3500*pi*t)? If NO, show why. If yes, show why. I would like the Fourier graphs (frequency response) graphs. no no no, I'm kidding. Actually I'll give someone 5 bucks if they can answer that question. :)
sugarpultry, Huskies are Washington, Huskers are Nebraska, very very close. :chuckle: Good luck if ANYONE is going to the UTAH tourney. :) go greased up jiggly if no idaho. just remember, up-throw + rest + fox/falco = 4 stock

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
southEast Idaho/saltlake I got even better news now!!!!

:)

Speaking of Utah.

Heres a good commute web site for Salt Lake City
and Southeast Idaho. Even Logan,
Twin Falls and Boise.

This sites good, if you have a group of people that want to travle together, but don't have enough room.

Click to go to web site>>>:saltlakeexpress.com

They make 16 trips a day between Salt Lake and E. Idaho.

YAY!!!!

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
Hay Buzz's and sugarpoultry, I was wondering if we could get together to have a

little SSBM practice session some time really soon, if possible.

-joe- :)

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Smash fest Saturday any1?
Is that cool with you Brandon?
That is unless you "EXPECTING" something else to happen.
=)
Let me know.

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well that being said i think anyone who still wants to go to Utah this weekend should look into this with me and we should see if we can get an Idaho crew up there.

As far as saturday is concerned theres the game so i don't think Brandon is going to want to do a smashfest that day.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Well that being said i think anyone who still wants to go to Utah this weekend should look into this with me and we should see if we can get an Idaho crew up there.

As far as saturday is concerned theres the game so i don't think Brandon is going to want to do a smashfest that day.
Brandon said we could have it when he's not there and he can just come and play after the game.
If that's still cool with Brandon.
It would feel a little weird to me holding something at someone's house without them being there.
But if we can get people then let it fly.
Contact people if you can Battlechrist.

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I would try to contact people but i don't have anyones contact information except yours so i can't really get a hold of anyone.

Nutz you should call some people so we can get this thing to have a good turnout, and you should post something some people know whats going on and can hopefully make it.

I want to play all the Idaho smashers i haven't played yet so you all need to try to show up on saturday.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Brandon said we could have it when he's not there and he can just come and play after the game.
If that's still cool with Brandon.
It would feel a little weird to me holding something at someone's house without them being there.
But if we can get people then let it fly.
Contact people if you can Battlechrist.

-QraQ
You guys can have it at my house. I am gonig to the game, but dingle, since you will be here and staying at my house, you can throw one. (I only have my two tickets, and am taking my dad. ) I won't be there untill late. I don't know alot of people also other than the boards. Just felix and arron, and josh knows them. Just actin knows the asains kids. Maybe a chain reactino can happen! :)
Call me or something and we can put something together. EVERYONE IS invited.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'm at a bright eyes concert today and i'll be completely busy tommorow so this isnt gonna work. I still need to play Battle Crist, your basically the only W Idahoer I havent played.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey man you need to make it to one of these, come on you and Sephiroth M (I dont think I played you Sephiroth M unless you were at one of these fest and never told me your name or something) are the only people i haven't played and we need to get a few games in before the new smash comes out.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Huskies won the homecoming game!!!

SPARTA!!

Saturday? Where does knut live? Maybe i can go... just MAYBE...

Besides, i wouldn't worry about Melee dying in comparison to brawl... Not that brawl is gonna be bad, but nintendo has a whole lot of work to do to even match melee

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
I'd say people show up around 5:30.
Let me get a show of hands who is actually coming.
Brandon and I chipped in together on a DVD recorder so we can record our matches now.
My # is 940-232-0542 just give me a call when you're on your way or what not.
TVs and GCs/Wiis are always appreciate.
We presently have 1 TV, 2smash, 1 Wii 1 GC.
Hopefully we get a good outcome even though this is last minute and all.

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
IDAHO...we got a dvd recorder. :) we need to be good with the vids, we didn't know it, but we have 6 hours of vids of BC, knuttz, HBIC (my fiance), Mike, and Qraq. just playing around.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya so it's a ***** to convert this ****..... Just saying.

Edit: There is no way im getting this done tonight lol.

Edit2: Fvck this its way to hard to get the programs to convert these videos so im not going to be done far a while.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Crap, i can never get a ride to smashfests...

I had to do work outside, then get my hair cut... Did i mention work outside?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
This is exactly what it says when i try to import the videos from the dvd.

The file D:\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker.

So all i can do is watch them in Media player.

Any suggestions??

Top Bottom