• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
You don't need TP for Brawl+ anymore. If I remember right, you might not even need Homebrew.
Homebrew is still the cheapest method, don't you need to buy a USB device if you don't have homebrew?

Anyways, google bannerbomb. It's really easy, it takes like 5 seconds to add homebrew.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Someone brought up the Power Rankings thread, so I posted.

Knuttz, host a big tourney again, for PR ranking, we desperately need to update "3/5/09" LOL

I'm excited to play soon.
If you need a panelist, I'm here to help.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Man it has been a while since rankings...anyone want panelist spots??? prob need different panelists for melee and brawl. panelist nominiations.....

Brawl:
churro
rabidjack
mekato
sk?
me?

Melee Possibilities:
me
churro
No U
qraq
gnosis?
alch?

P.S. LOL at comic

and sorry cake, Pikachu is dead....:(

Churro

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO, that comic is too good.
and the nominees look good, Brawl a little lacking, but I can't expect any better for now.

PS. Melee has texture hacks now =O

If only there was a replay system with unrestricted time limit/tags...

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
So; a while a go, I brought my wii to a smashfest, and people wanted my* textures. (*I didn't make them, I just had them)
Sooo I've been working pretty hard on arranging a complete texture pack, replacing every stock texture with a new one. And I've finished, but it sucks, i mean sucks, err glitchy. (Sorry my attempt at this; lol)

So in testing out the textures so far, I'm finding either; textures that aren't showing up, wasn't the texture that was in the link, causing game crashes, or sporadic movements. So I should be done soon; and I'll upload them for you guys as soon as I can work these things out. Luckily, if you don't have an SD card, the file size is JUST under 256mb. (Around 249mb). You can get a 256mb sd card for a few bucks. In fact, I don't think they come in a size smaller than 512mb anymore.

We need to have a rankings tourney, I bet I actually stand a chance in any of the 4 smashes this time. (4 if you include B+)

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I just changed some less favorable textures, and kept common used ones.
sounds good, I'd like to have them anyways.

As for rankings tourney, I hope we can possibly get as many players, We could make at least top 10.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I missed last rankings tournament for brawl, (Started at midnight went til 6 am?) cause I had to go at 11:30. Then I find out that jack won; -_- (DK vs DDD matchup anyone?).

gnosis

Smash Lord
what up alch. you in north idaho now? lets smash boy. i got a whole group of people im training. but they dont even wavedash or **** yet :(

Churro

Smash Journeyman
KNUTTZ, HOST IT, PLZ.kthnx.

An ALL Idaho PR tournament for once :)

Alch, Gnosis, get N.Idaho over here, melee/brawl

Turtlehoop, get over here, bring Pocatello along =O

Anytime after I get my PC (ordering today), so I can record matches, maybe do Idaho's first ever livestream, for anyone interested (I could probably get like 50 people to watch lol)

Brawl, matches on my wii to be recorded using the in-game system to later record.
Most recorded matches to be posted on youtube.

LEXZDOIT.

Discuss.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I think I have the Swine Flu.

FML

I suggest PR tournament 2 weeks from now.

Also, anyone else other than me and Alchemist interested in going to TP3?
..the quicker we make plans, the easier I could get housing.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Yep, I live up here pretty much year round now. I'm teaching a whole new generation of (20+ y/o) smashers... dunno if any have the commitment... to make it to the top....

Top Bottom