• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I still got a lot of passion to get better, I just couldn't do much last week (I'm pretty much over it now, but the fam is sick)
Alchemist, come over whatever day you'd like, from 5:30pm and up. I only got school Monday and Tuesday, so definitely will make an effort to smash.
I have no transportation as of now, too, so that's probably why I didn't suggest a smashfest this week, and if there is, I hope anyone's willing to give me a ride there (jjoe maybe?).

TourneyPlay3, I hope any of you still want to go, Knuttz, you should come with =), BC too.
It's officially going to be at Seattle Center now, and on Friday, it's friendlies/early registration at GameClucks.
Alchemist, let's team at TP3, I'm starting to put rapesauce on my melee game =)

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
if you want to go to tp3 and can. say so. right now its me and churro. two seats open if its my car. churro get thursday off to have travel time. i have a halfway point to go to

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll start asking for housing =)
I'll take a sick day on Friday, and Thursday I can get home as early as 2:35pm, packing whatever I'll take the day before. That sound good? we'd get to Seattle around 10-11pm.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
But seriously, the sooner we can figure out who is going for sure, churro can figure out where we can stay, how much money we need, how much money I need for gas and ****, and how long it will take us to get there, and maybe transportation problems like another car or a different car but i doubt it. You ready to drive to seattle in my bug! hellz the fvck no. It'll be my Civic so don't worry.

To be heard from:
_______Knuttz + different car?________Qraq_________lol BC______Tate_______
______Scarykid_______Jack_________No U_________Fro________
Anyone else wanting to see and play hella good players and learn a lot. We need people to go and represent, even if you get *****.
Going: AlCheMisT, Churro,
Maybe: Gnosis, Broseidon

Cons: ---Driving time, little sleep, cost, barely any hot girls, fox players.
Pros: ---Food, Seattle, Energy drinks, a sweet trip, A WEEKEND OF SMASH

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
I have the money but I don't think I can go. I'd go if my parents would let me, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I use Megaupload, whatever you do, don't use Rapidshare, its own name is a joke to itself.

WHERE IS EVERYONE??

=/

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Swine Flu can get serious, I just wonder if victims really tried their best to get rid of it, as in, stay at home as much as possible (if limited, as soon as you get off from school/work) stay in bed and take Theraflu & Pain Reliever/Tylenol. Lots of showers to maintain a sane temperature from fever and Chest rub at night to keep sore throat from getting worse/nostril aid.

Swine Fear should be avoided though. What should be avoided is if you already have it, and spreading it. (My family took it rather well, and by a week and a half, it was long gone, it hit everyone, despite my effort to stay in my room as much as possible)

I forgot to mention, Smashers in Socal never johned out of tournaments because they knew better, if you have the symptoms, don't attend, otherwise there should be no problem, as long as they know that yes, it's out there.

I'm sure when we traveled to TP2 and Genesis, we were all aware.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I am the best player in japan. I have moved there and just took the tokyo international fall tourney. m2k didn't stand a chance.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
I am the best player in japan. I have moved there and just took the tokyo international fall tourney. m2k didn't stand a chance.
LMFAO
King of the Mews...

I actually haven't got that much better. But Churro has, i was surprized and churro could lead to being a good apponent in the rankings. but i did see that yea you do need some fixes still.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
LOL Scarykid, Japan Brawl is a little more advanced, and everyone should be taking a close look at their Snake & Pit players. Oh, and SK is a Halo3 player attending TP3. SK92 is a well known Falco from Las Vegas.

Thanks for the comment, Alchemist, will work on precision now, but it's definitely more effective with someone else of higher competitive level than a computer XD

PS: I hate lvl 9 Ganondork >=[

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Yes... Japan Brawl is more advanced and that just shows how good I am in comparison to America. I ***** Japan. SK92 is indeed a brawl falco player but SK is Scarykid. Idaho's one and only.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
The japan tier list sucks though; I don't know how they think fox and pit are S tier, while wario and ddd are merely D tier. >_<

And yes, that is SK from Idaho. The one and only. :D

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Scarykid, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but SK is one of the best Halo3 players OF ALL TIME.

Fyr3, the reason why fox is so high up there is because he does have full potential to be there, problem is, most of the great fox players in the US gave up on him and changed to MK simply because they didn't want to deal with chaingrabbers. Samboner never gave up, so he's a good example of the pinnacle of Fox's metagame here in the states, with several others about the same.

Pit, go search for some recent videos, that's all I can say.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
I have a problem. Luigi wants to kick someone's ***. Thing is...

Melee Luigi has no one competent to face.
Brawl Luigi has people to face, but he either doesn't get the chance to anymore OR Diddy can handle things better.
Brawl+ Luigi doesn't piss people off nearly as much as Brawl+ Jiggs does.

Oh. One more thing. My Grant thingy screwed me over, so I might not be able to attend College past the 13th.

</currentgoingson>

Top Bottom