• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
EAGLE CREW!!!!!!!! (SK (the one and only, you are wrong churro, he plays smash not halo3), Jack, Westin, Jamie, Thomas, Evan (quit for WoW))

Yeah, I was talking with a bunch of you at school, and we need to set up an Eagle Power Rankings...... just so jack can shut up about being the best at every smash game....(NOT TRUE, you don't have melee, you MIGHT have the others, but NOT MELEE).

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Gee Whiz, Fyr3! keep telling yourself that, and maybe one day you'll fine someone else with your name with a reputation =D

Please tell me you're not being serious about Eagle power rankings, as if Idaho alone had a legitimate Smash COMMUNITY.

If you were to want your "PR" to be taken seriously, hate to say, but it won't, rules stated on here and even on AiB say PR must be at least region based, ESPECIALLY in our case (CA respectively, with Socal & Norcal, both Melee & Brawl, with the rest being State rankings)

You'd also not have much competition, no offense, I'd say all the players you listed would probably be on said "PR" so there would be no point in being ranked.

How about instead, I pick up as Knuttz intended me to do, and I make a legitimate Idaho Power Rankings with your help, and turn this community back in shape.

You can start by hosting a tournament this weekend. Alchemist, I sure hope you're willing to give me a ride =)

Maybe then, any of you in Eagle can decide and join our TP3 carpool, hell, maybe even make your own, and enter crew battles and experience Brawl and Melee unlike ever before. =)
(although, I'd recommend you join our carpool, easier to find housing, it's getting more difficult as the days pass, I pretty much have "maybe"(s) until I can state how many are really going.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
Well; I was only joking with you churro, about there being the one and only SK.

And these rankings would not be official at all, just a for fun thing. (Cause we hang out most weekends anyways, throwing a tourney would take an hour at most for all of us ,rather than an all day thing, and it makes the matches a bit more tourney style than friendly style). And to prove to jack he isn't the best.

I would like to see the community more active, but I can't really help on the whole hosting issue. My parents get a bit mad when i have a few friends over, so the thought of a whole fest wouldn't work at my place. I'm also busy on the TP3 weekend unfortunately. I know, I suck. >_<

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I was joking along with you, Kanye lolz as well.

I though you told Eagle to get together (tourney/smashfest) and get Eagle Power Rankings set up.

If you have this. Alchemist & I would like to join, no need to make it massive =)
plus, everyone else is just spectating the thread, and/or don't show themselves other than Turtlehoop =/

If Eagle has to dominate power rankings, so be it =)
I hope all the inactive eventually come back.

SO, let me know if that's possible, because I'd like to have new PR thread by next week (Monday) and the Meta Knight ban dismissed (I'm sure you all agree he was never even banned in the first place, Brawl community never existed in Idaho, and a less reason to appear as whiny scrubs)

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Wow i haven't been here in a while. Glad to see people are still playing. Is Broseidon BC? I might be down for some smash this weekend cause i will be back in the boise area for good starting saturday night.

Wow i haven't been here in a while. Glad to see people are still playing. Is Broseidon BC? I might be down for some smash this weekend cause i will be back in the boise area for good starting saturday night.
no lol

but yeah everybody should just show up saturday whenever and bring setups

also I started playing Brawl+ and it's actually pretty fun. I think I main Ivysaur/Lucas.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
@Buzz

My partner and I won both games at the Chubbuck event. Winners bracket to Grand Finals in both games, only losing game 1 in Grand Finals in Brawl to me being ******** and not being aggressive enough. We 4 stocked game 2, though.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
I was starting to think that it was NoU....
Knowing the kind of poster No U is, (I mean, JUST LOOK AT THE NAME), he probably got banned. >_<

EDIT: I USED to main Ivysaur in B+. But now that whenever I random characters, I always get him, so I'm sick of using ivysaur....

Churro

Smash Journeyman
NoU!!
LOL
There's someone with that name on AiB (exact name, down to capitalization) and I though you were trolling Idaho thread XD

NoU!!
LOL
There's someone with that name on AiB (exact name, down to capitalization) and I though you were trolling Idaho thread XD
lol really? lame

and no I didn't get banned it's just no u is a really dumb alias. I just randomly put it as my tag the first time I came to a smashfest and then it stuck.

and with this one my tag can be BLOB.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
Im just gonna call you Broseidon. its catchy. and i might still call you NoU too

Qraq is gonna ask knuttz if he would like to host. Idk what is gonna happen there. we might be able to play there. bigger place and couches. no offense seth

Churro

Smash Journeyman
oh and Turtlehoop, why wasn't the teacher from Mountain Home reported as death from H1N1 flu?

Today, there was another death reported, making it two in Idaho.
The teacher wasn't metioned, and I'm sure it would be on newspaper, considering it's an education facility.

SIGH DUCK -___-

anyways, I'm excited, it's great seeing others interested :chuckle:

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
So from the looks of it S. Idaho is getting a bit more of a scene together? Thats way cool, maybe someday you'll have enough people to warrant EaWa or N. Idaho to drive down.

How many of you fools are going to TP? I need to make sure I'm still the best at brawl in Idaho =p
(Not like that is ANYTHING to brag about whatsoever, haha )

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
So from the looks of it S. Idaho is getting a bit more of a scene together? Thats way cool, maybe someday you'll have enough people to warrant EaWa or N. Idaho to drive down.

How many of you fools are going to TP? I need to make sure I'm still the best at brawl in Idaho =p
(Not like that is ANYTHING to brag about whatsoever, haha )

You've never played Jack, S. Idaho's best. You CANNOT make that claim.
Sorry

knuttz45

Smash Ace
You've never played Jack, S. Idaho's best. You CANNOT make that claim.
Sorry
he'd probably beat you guys...not to be a douche or anything....he 3 stocked my oli....he did have some trouble with the samus though. :) but overall beat me.

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
he'd probably beat you guys...not to be a douche or anything....he 3 stocked my oli....he did have some trouble with the samus though. :) but overall beat me.

HI EVERYBODY!!!!
Haha knuttz got my back. I don't know what you're supposed to do against Zair lol, stupid samus.

I heard you might not go to tourneyplay? :(

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman

HI EVERYBODY!!!!
Jack is better than you at Brawl. Also I 3 stocked your oli before.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
KNUTTZ!!!

PR tournament, let's do it tomorrow :)

Oh, Alchemist, I probably won't be needing a ride from you, my cousin might be able to take me, I'd prefer since I don't want to be a drag, with you driving from Mtn. Home and all, but I'll let you know tomorrow, if something does go down. If he does take me, it'll be Erik & Alex, and his friend Hugo that plays Ganon (melee)

PICKLE SURPRISE.

Discuss!

Churro

Smash Journeyman
So it is going to be at Broceidon's place?

I was thinking Knuttz' but it's cool.

And I'll probably need a ride, doesn't sound like they'll come along with me.

Top Bottom