• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
King Dedede on 'Walls are fun' custom stage.
Ike on '5 dolla foot long' custom stage.
'Nuff said.

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
I need to practice SSBM with some people here in nampa. So if anyone needs some practice please message me.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I'm considering hosting at my house, might be a little crowded.
I can provide drinks and nachos :laugh:

I can't host on Sunday, and if I host on Saturday, it'll most likely start at 5 and end around 11pm-midnight, around 7 hours.

I'm looking at around a 10-15 person smashfest/tourneys, two days away from my birthday, but w/e :)

I think we should be good with 4 setups, but 1-2 more are welcome, me and peza16 (Alex) are providing 2 setups, and 1 extra tv (small one), extra one not really recommended, but it's an option.

I want to smash, be Melee, Brawl, B+.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Saturday it is. I got a couple people's numbers from Knuttz, so I will leave a quick text with the address so you guys can google it. It's really easy to get to my house, you could also search from Knuttz' place to mine. It's literally all Ustick Rd, for like 20 minutes and a right turn when you get to Sage Valley Middle School.

I'll also have Street Fighter IV, and maybe MvC2 for those interest :)

If I host a tournament, I'd like to make it $2 entry for each singles and doubles maybe, so you guys can have some serious matches, along myself :) not much, but at least something on the line.

I haven't used Tio in a year, but I'll give it a try.

LEXZDOIT.

EDIT: if you're interested in going, let me know, I'll just PM the address, I figured it'd be easier if I knew who really plans on coming.

EDIT 2: If you can't make it, no worries, you will be missed, but I'm not gonna :026: a love song :)

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
That
's me money.

Why doesn't anyone like SK? Cause he has too much
his face.

To anyone who doesn't have my number already; 2084078077

Churro

Smash Journeyman
So far planning to come, I have Gnosis, ScaryKid, Mecakoto, Fyr3, peza16, and 3R!K.
Alchemist can't make it, so I'll play Ness for him :D

Any of you guys plan on bringing anyone else along?
I'd like to know :)

Knuttz, QraQ, Turtlehoop, Tate, Thundercow, No U, Rabidjackal, you guys should come XD I'd like to have diversity between Melee/Brawl/Brawl+
anyone else is welcome, don't feel left out if I didn't name you, just at the top of my head ^_^

Like I said I'm providing chips and soda/water.

I'll get in detail for the lulz.
(I can always get more if we run out)
3 cola, 2 lemon-lime, all Shasta 2-liter :p
I have glasses/cups and ice.
Chips, I have Wavy Lays, Doritos, Nacho Cheese and Salsa Verde flavored, and Hot Cheetos.

I still only have two setups, I guess we can manage, both can provide Melee/Brawl/Brawl+ but the more, the better.

We'll be doing the usual pizza routine, Domino's or Lil Caesars. (unless we decide on something else, there's Carl's Jr/Jack in the Box nearby)
For the most part, I'll have the house all to myself.

Official start time: 5:30pm
end time: when my mom and sister come back (family johns) they will try to be back as late as possible (12-1 am)

LEZXDOIT.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
QraQ, you coming?

It'z :110: baybeh, young money. :chuckle:

WOW, lame, smashboards only has smileys for the first 99 pokemon =/
Shouldn't be too hard to guess which I'm talking about XDD

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
Scarykid is gonna show up late, and I acquired my own car to drive, so can you give me the address.

Also, I could bring a 'cube and a T.V. if you need it.

Top Bottom