• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
You guys are planning on coming to Tourney play in June right?

I dont recall seeing any representation from Idaho
You're missing the fact that was stated about 2 posts above mine.

The community here sucks. All were good at is arguing.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
I believe you are correct fyre. Now we shall go into an argument about the validity of this. Where's qraq when you need him, and then turtlehoop to argue against qraq just because he can, and then call each other stupid loosers. And then i will go look at the idaho section at all-is-brawl to see two completely different idahoins arguing about a completely different topic for no apparent reason other than that they can.

Ya thats a typical day in idaho. I don't know where we find time to grow a potatoe since we would probably just sit and argue about how to grow it and not actually do anything in the end but argue.

If fact if i go back a couple of days, me and knuttz were arguing about how to make a program, we argued for like two hours, got hungry so got pizza, ate, went back to work on the program by arguing except i had decided we would do it his way and he had decided we were going to do it my way so we just argued again until i got tired and went home.

Ya so arguing is way more fun than actually doing something most of the time.

But back on topic, Koastar(pronounced by me as "cow star" haha), i do not know if anyone is going to Tourny play, maybe knuttz if he had money and maybe ryan if hes off probation, other than that i don't know anyone else thats really been out of state besides gnosis and qraq and who knows what they are doing, oh and i guess there are some north idaho guys but i don't know if they go out of state or very far from the northern idaho area soo ya, with that i will leave you with no better answer than fyre just gave.

toodaloo, and argue hardy idaho!

Yes you did just scroll down because you saw the dots, sucker!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I believe you are correct fyre. Now we shall go into an argument about the validity of this. Where's qraq when you need him, and then turtlehoop to argue against qraq just because he can, and then call each other stupid loosers. And then i will go look at the idaho section at all-is-brawl to see two completely different idahoins arguing about a completely different topic for no apparent reason other than that they can.

Ya thats a typical day in idaho. I don't know where we find time to grow a potatoe since we would probably just sit and argue about how to grow it and not actually do anything in the end but argue.

If fact if i go back a couple of days, me and knuttz were arguing about how to make a program, we argued for like two hours, got hungry so got pizza, ate, went back to work on the program by arguing except i had decided we would do it his way and he had decided we were going to do it my way so we just argued again until i got tired and went home.

Ya so arguing is way more fun than actually doing something most of the time.

But back on topic, Koastar(pronounced by me as "cow star" haha), i do not know if anyone is going to Tourny play, maybe knuttz if he had money and maybe ryan if hes off probation, other than that i don't know anyone else thats really been out of state besides gnosis and qraq and who knows what they are doing, oh and i guess there are some north idaho guys but i don't know if they go out of state or very far from the northern idaho area soo ya, with that i will leave you with no better answer than fyre just gave.

toodaloo, and argue hardy idaho!

Yes you did just scroll down because you saw the dots, sucker!
i'm gonna try to go..kinda short on funds cause of layoffs....if i go...churro will go...bc would probably go...and qraq and maybe someone else would go...thats to k-star

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I WILL EAT YOUR MOTHA****ING SOULS. I'VE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK! WORSHIP MY *****!

Also, praise Allah!

craztad

Smash Journeyman
haha skarykid score +3
pabst is awesome so is rum and coke, haha
i having way too much fun when i have finals tomorrow.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
haha rabidjack, my text based browser(no pics whatsoever show up) has a very strange message as your sig. You might want to fix that since it says it four times. im guessing it is an animated gif with a message attached times 4. Unless you purposely put that message in there then nevermind.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
haha rabidjack, my text based browser(no pics whatsoever show up) has a very strange message as your sig. You might want to fix that since it says it four times. im guessing it is an animated gif with a message attached times 4. Unless you purposely put that message in there then nevermind.
Lol, what does it say?

And what is this all text based browser? It sounds interesting.....

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
SOMEONE SMASH WITH ME I'M DEPRIVED

On a lighter note there was a tech party friday and they had a brawl doubles tournament. I partnered with readyspazz/raper/nathan/gingerbread/rick and we *****. We ***** by a margin. We even won hackey sacks!

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
SOMEONE SMASH WITH ME I'M DEPRIVED

On a lighter note there was a tech party friday and they had a brawl doubles tournament. I partnered with readyspazz/raper/nathan/gingerbread/rick and we *****. We ***** by a margin. We even won hackey sacks!
I say we smash sometime this week, seeing as I missed the **** tech party. Also, I think we'll be partying at Westin's on Friday so there'll be some smash there.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Nah, I just choose not to agree with you and give you my opinion. To argue I'd have to take your point and attempt to make it bad.

NOW COME SMASH WITH ME SO I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG :@

gnosis

Smash Lord
Im back in Meridian. Who wants to smash? As everyone knows the longer the break I take the better I get (it's like the opposite of DBZ) so I must be real good about now huh?

QraQ

Smash Ace
Im back in Meridian. Who wants to smash? As everyone knows the longer the break I take the better I get (it's like the opposite of DBZ) so I must be real good about now huh?
Sun day we should have a smashfest.
BC lives with Knuttz now and I'm always over there so we should at least have a decent turnout if everyone isnt too busy.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Dom - come play at my place before this "smashfest", if it happens. I want some good practice/advice before it.

Also I have Brawl+ at my house, so that should make it a yes right?

Top Bottom