• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
There's no point in posting the vids none of them had anything good (that includes that one stock you took off from me).
I hear there is. like knuttz comboing your link with zelda?---uh oh. And it's just good to post because it gives a chance to see how you and others play despite how embarrassing some videos are to some players.

No U

Smash Journeyman
There's no point in posting the vids none of them had anything good (that includes that one stock you took off from me).
Haha. It's not about trying to look good to all of nobody who watches Idaho Smash videos, it's about seeing the mistakes we make so we can, you know, improve. Silly BC.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I hear there is. like knuttz comboing your link with zelda?---uh oh. And it's just good to post because it gives a chance to see how you and others play despite how embarrassing some videos are to some players.
Haha. It's not about trying to look good to all of nobody who watches Idaho Smash videos, it's about seeing the mistakes we make so we can, you know, improve. Silly BC.
First we didn't get the zelda vids anyway because brandon didn't want to play on the other TV.

Second not one person that was recorded played at their best. If your concern is to improvement then we need to record around an hour of each person so you can see your mistakes, not 3 matches that you don't play your best in because you're in a tournament and to scared of getting beat.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Dam I came into the Idaho thread to try and see if they still played Melee and see if B.C. was still around but I come to find ****in Kaos ramblin uppin that post count.

Haha Joe in here too. Anyways Ryan you should come to the Utah May 23rd tourney, all Melee. I'm gonna be there :) MM's all day with anybody from Idaho.
Aye ima be in salt lake from the 1st to the 15th if you or any other Utah smashers want to play.
Lemme know

No U

Smash Journeyman
First we didn't get the zelda vids anyway because brandon didn't want to play on the other TV.

Second not one person that was recorded played at their best. If your concern is to improvement then we need to record around an hour of each person so you can see your mistakes, not 3 matches that you don't play your best in because you're in a tournament and to scared of getting beat.
Just because I'd learn more from watching myself play for an hour when I'm playing my best doesn't mean I can't learn anything from seeing just a few matches I played. I'm not sure if I even played any matches on that tv though tbh. It's still entertaining to watch though, even if some of us do find our imperfection really embarrassing.

Also you still owe me $4, but with interest it's now increased to $4.82

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I actually want the doubles finals posted. I want to know what happened on game 5 of the 2nd set on Green Greens. I SD'd and I dunno how
wasn't the green green match a joke match? That double knee when you both firefoxed was amazing though...:)

and yeah, the finals were done on the big tv...not the recording tv....so the cool zelda combo is the tale of the fish THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS big...ya know? bc had some sweet combos against my falcon too....

edit; no U, get some equipment, or find someone who does, I'll play you...watch your matches, and you will get better...I have the cd, if you want me to give it to you....

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
There needs to be another brawl tournament, especially one that ends before midnight, so I don't miss it entirely.
No one stands a chance against my w00 kaaah wiooo (cuz I'm like the best one here), except jgoodwin and jack, they win about 50/50.
Between all the f smash and mïnD gÆMÆZ you won't know what hit you. Well you know what hit you, but you'll be saying HOW?!

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
There needs to be another brawl tournament, especially one that ends before midnight, so I don't miss it entirely.
No one stands a chance against my w00 kaaah wiooo (cuz I'm like the best one here), except jgoodwin and jack, they win about 50/50.
Between all the f smash and mïnD gÆMÆZ you won't know what hit you. Well you know what hit you, but you'll be saying HOW?!
Can you guys believe this scrub? Who the heck plays barlw anyways?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Can you guys believe this scrub? Who the heck plays barlw anyways?
What are you talking about?!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Brawl is an amazingly competitive game. You can play for a week, and be pro!!! This means there are way more pros which means way more competition in brawl than melee, because melee takes so much effort to get good at...
:dizzy::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::dizzy: i'm joking :ohwell::laugh::laugh::dizzy::ohwell::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::p:p:p:urg::lick::lick::lick::mad::mad::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::ohwell::ohwell::confused::confused::(:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Some one should let me borrow their game cube so i can play smash. I know one of you still have your GC sitting around but never use it because you have a wii.......(some dots for you Brandon :) :) :) :) and a few faces)......

I'll make it worth your while ;).

craztad

Smash Journeyman
we should soo smash tonight!!!.....

My wii is officially dead to the point it won't even acknowledge is has a power source.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
actually the plan was to play for like an hour..then go get some job applications...then...an hour turned into a while....i'm sorry tatemz...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
ya i know im pretty low on the list of important people so no worries. I was drunk as hell by 7 anyways so its all good.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
its called practice...I'm learning android...and want to learn iphone too, which means i need a cheap mac...(that is an oxymoron though)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Some one should let me borrow their game cube so i can play smash. I know one of you still have your GC sitting around but never use it because you have a wii.......(some dots for you Brandon :) :) :) :) and a few faces)......

I'll make it worth your while ;).
BattleChrist gives head lol

Top Bottom