• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure there's alot more to offer in boise than in mh. And anyways good doesn't come to bad (so to speak) lol.

Who pays Dota in here? Freakin Im hating pubs and want to pay some IH.
OH DUDE, i have this friend who is into it. He's usually over every weekend, you want his number.....oh wait, its you.... :067:

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Don't expect bad to go to the "good" then without the favor being returned, I'm getting a little bit tired of you guys expecting us to randomly show up when we obviously can't, even when we WANT you to come here to help us get better.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Don't expect bad to go to the "good" then without the favor being returned, I'm getting a little bit tired of you guys expecting us to randomly show up when we obviously can't, even when we WANT you to come here to help us get better.
I do when it involves boise to mh lol.
And if you're getting tired of it noones asking you to play anymore lol.
Not like you have any real aspiration to actually go to tournies lulz.

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure there's alot more to offer in boise than in mh. And anyways good doesn't come to bad (so to speak) lol.

Who pays Dota in here? Freakin Im hating pubs and want to pay some IH.
Dota is for the weak, real men play Uther Party.

gnosis

Smash Lord
KOF is king of fighters. GG is guilty gear. Both really good 2D fighting game series. And KOF you can play free online! Well, 2k2 and 98 at least which are apparently the best ones out right now... I dunno I'm just now getting into the series.

Uther Party and DOTA are Warcraft 3 mods....

QraQ

Smash Ace
KOF is king of fighters. GG is guilty gear. Both really good 2D fighting game series. And KOF you can play free online! Well, 2k2 and 98 at least which are apparently the best ones out right now... I dunno I'm just now getting into the series.

Uther Party and DOTA are Warcraft 3 mods....
I play GG. If it's arcade I'm planning on joining the tourney at Genesis

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Sup Idaho,
Im gonna gonna be down in coeurdalene for the next few weeks. Leaving thursday, and il be down i that area. Im also gonna be driving around visiting colleges, and i might make it up to the washington toury on ym way around. Il be checking the baords periodically, so if theres any smashfests going on in your area and you wouldnt mind a new alaskan fast, post it up =P

QraQ

Smash Ace
Sup Idaho,
Im gonna gonna be down in coeurdalene for the next few weeks. Leaving thursday, and il be down i that area. Im also gonna be driving around visiting colleges, and i might make it up to the washington toury on ym way around. Il be checking the baords periodically, so if theres any smashfests going on in your area and you wouldnt mind a new alaskan fast, post it up =P
Isn't this ironic, ima be in Alaska for the next couple of weeks after TourneyPlay lol.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Sup Idaho,
If for some reason you go to boise state campus hit me up. I'm pretty far from Moscow though...I'm assuming you're looking at U of I? I'll get something together as fast as i can.

Cake, LuigiKing: contact ThatOneedeski, he'll be in your area guys.

I have room for 1-2 more for tourney play. lets get a full car.Make sure to have enough money for gas/food/entryfee's/MM.
we have 2 days before we go, come on guys...

QraQ

Smash Ace
hey, all of idaho mm me

I'm going to tourneyplay

qraq how about 5$ because you're annoying
lol...
$10 mm it is.
Don't pucker your butthole up when you see me.
Do you even play melee? Cause I don't play crappy brawl.
I'll mm you Brawl+ lol.

gnosis

Smash Lord
soooo I -might- wanna go to tourneyplay now. I'll need details though. When we're leaving/getting back/if we have housing/how much money to bring, etc.

QraQ

Smash Ace
soooo I -might- wanna go to tourneyplay now. I'll need details though. When we're leaving/getting back/if we have housing/how much money to bring, etc.
We're leaving Friday at around 5 or 6. $10 gas fee and whatever money you need for food. Money for tourney and mms as well. We don't have housing atm but I'm trying to work stuff out. Worst comes to worst we'll all stay in one room in a hotel.

So far it's me, Churro, Alch, Knuttz, and maybe Tate. We'll be heading back in the afternoon around 2-4 to be back around 10-12 pm Sunday. Let us know today so we can plan and be sure that you're going.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
We're leaving Friday at around 5 or 6. $10 gas fee and whatever money you need for food. Money for tourney and mms as well. We don't have housing atm but I'm trying to work stuff out. Worst comes to worst we'll all stay in one room in a hotel.

So far it's me, Churro, Alch, Knuttz, and maybe Tate. We'll be heading back in the afternoon around 2-4 to be back around 10-12 pm Sunday. Let us know today so we can plan and be sure that you're going.
unless if some of us do good and make it to the end of sunday...then we will leave later......$10 gas...it would be a little more than that...

510.62 miles X 2 = 1000 miles at 25 mpg is 40 gallons of gas at $2.50 a gallon = $100 rounding down in gas. at 5 people its $20 bucks....

QraQ

Smash Ace
unless if some of us do good and make it to the end of sunday...then we will leave later......$10 gas...it would be a little more than that...

510.62 miles X 2 = 1000 miles at 25 mpg is 40 gallons of gas at $2.50 a gallon = $100 rounding down in gas. at 5 people its $20 bucks....
It's all good until i see that ****ing dot dot dot at the end making the whole thing obnoxious as always Knuttz
End your sentence with a period or no punctuation at all.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Well then, you shouldn't care about the vanilla brawl tier list either, hm?

Do they have a brawl+ tier list, or is it still changing too much/not enough data?

Roager

Smash Ace
Is there even a standard set of Brawl+ codes yet? I haven't looked into Brawl+ in a long time.

Top Bottom