• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

No U

Smash Journeyman
is this the **** u was doin to get at P?
NO U

No I was just correcting some kid's grammar but the kid kept arguing about it so I kept trying to help him out etc. This was more of a "I feel like posting this video in our thread" and then I came here and saw your post and thought it would be funny to quote you and then post it because it was 6 in the morning. lol invisible text

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
NO U

No I was just correcting some kid's grammar but the kid kept arguing about it so I kept trying to help him out etc. This was more of a "I feel like posting this video in our thread" and then I came here and saw your post and thought it would be funny to quote you and then post it because it was 6 in the morning. lol invisible text
Ha ha. As I am currently replying I can see the invisible texts lol.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
We had videos from a tournament in Boise last weekend.

You know me by the way. I won the Play n Trade tournament in Chubbuck you went to with Aldo and Rahim.
Add me on runescape too. Same name as here.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Lol, ur funny Turtlehoop......
by the way sk..i was joking earlier...i still have the results, just no thyme...

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Today, a co-worker mistakenly took a drink from my cup. I told her that she just drank dihydrogen monoxide (H2O), a colorless chemical that can be fatal if breathed in. She started crying before I could explain that it was just water. She then called ME ******** and punched me in the balls. FML

knuttz45

Smash Ace
smooth....you should have just said prefuse sweating was the only way to get rid of dihydrogen monoxide from her body, and took it from there....

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Vegas you lucky guys, you better have a blast and hit some huge jackpot on a slot. I get to work all weekend, oh boy!

Top Bottom