• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Yeah, smash shouldn't fall apart next weekeend, we smashed for like an hour. I went bowling....Th, we should $5 Bowling match...then $10 MM in smash...you up for it? I can't do one without the other though...:)

Qraq...stick this in your vag's... 8==D :)

so whos doing the Milk match?
me vs. ????

knuttz45

Smash Ace
;_;

So there IS another person by the name "Espy".
Makes me sad...I thought my game-tag was unique.
ah, you're the guy who has vids who isn't our espy...

Its so hard having multiple smasher names....:p

scarykid78 said:
I think we should have a best 3/5 for the Milk Match. We should play brawl only though, because you know that I don't play melee. But, because I'm so confident in brawl, and that this isn't a tournament match, you can use meta if you so choose. I know he is banned here, but whatever. I've gotten alot of practice recently, so you better watch out!!! Don't Puke!

Praise Allah
That sounds magnificent Skarykid.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
But you did say that scarykid.....I quoted you...see the quote tags????
I thought you were Mormon though... :)

Anyone else gonna do a milk match? Come on guys...don't be ({})'s
Maybe two Milk Matches for skarykid? Hmm...
SK vs. ME
SK vs. BC???/?????????????????//////?????///?/?????/?/?!!!!!!!!

No U

Smash Journeyman
Is anybody doing anything this Thursday? I'm thinking about having a mini warm-up smashfest at my place if people aren't busy. Starting at like 3 or 5 or something. I should be awake by then lol.

QraQ

Smash Ace

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Also, I'm down for instead of Milk Matching, having the loser of a match get hit in the back with a foam sword by the other person too...We'll play for hits...1,2,10!?!!?!?!?

Still...SK... You vs. BC in brawl Milk Match, or how about foam stick match? Or, hit for hit with stocks with the foam stick????

I beat tales of symphonia 2...but...am mad at it....

QraQ

Smash Ace
Also, I'm down for instead of Milk Matching, having the loser of a match get hit in the back with a foam sword by the other person too...We'll play for hits...1,2,10!?!!?!?!?

Still...SK... You vs. BC in brawl Milk Match, or how about foam stick match? Or, hit for hit with stocks with the foam stick????

I beat tales of symphonia 2...but...am mad at it....
Worst idea ever...
Stop trying to think of ways to not milk match and just MILK MATCH!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I want to Milk Match Though....Think I'm scared of sum ({}) (\o/) milk? NO!!
I'm trying to make things worse....:)

But yeah, I think BC would love that idea..(tate would hate it, mr. I'll 0 to 80 Percent you just to illusion sd..........Tate = SD King)

No U

Smash Journeyman
I would also like to point out that the foam sword idea is the worst idea ever.

Also, you're all coming over to my place tomorrow, err, rather today, at 5. Especially Felix, you live like 3 feet away from me. Also, somebody needs to bring a Gamecube/Wii as I have two TVs here and I think I've engineered a way to fit 6-7 people in my room. It'll be a tight fit though. Might have to take off some clothes to make room.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I would also like to point out that the foam sword idea is the worst idea ever.

Also, you're all coming over to my place tomorrow, err, rather today, at 5. Especially Felix, you live like 3 feet away from me. Also, somebody needs to bring a Gamecube/Wii as I have two TVs here and I think I've engineered a way to fit 6-7 people in my room. It'll be a tight fit though. Might have to take off some clothes to make room.
Dude 6-7 people. We would be sweating within 5 mins of being in there lol.
But im down for strip smash.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Tate:
1 JPY = 0.0101 USD
100 Yen ~= 1 dollar

No U:
Yup, i'm coming...
my phone is dead thou...
we;ll call you i'm leaving work...

No U

Smash Journeyman
Not sure why NoU would hold it on a Thursday but none of myself nor MH went.
I wasn't really counting on MH, I just wanted a few people over to practice before this weekend, especially since Fro (who said he was going to come and then bailed because he's gay) is probably going to be my partner and I don't think he's smashed for a while lol.

I also tried to get Felix and my friend Dan to come, but Dan couldn't and I couldn't get ahold of Felix. I was going to invite Kaleo over but didn't because I only wanted him over if a few other people were over so we could all make fun of him.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
How come when i went to school there was like only me named Dan and when i get into the smash community there's like 3 or 4? use last name initials please... or some kind of specifying tag...

Ima make it up to boise early on Saturday, i mean at 9am. My only ride up there. Who can have me over to smash for the majority of the day? Get some great practice.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Here is who i have going so far:

1. Knuttz
2. No U
3. BC
4. Qraq
5. Felix(maybe)
6. Skarykid
7. Readyspazz
8. SK FRIEND?
9. SK FRIEND?
10. Lemon
11. KAB
12. Zach
13. Turtlehoop.
14. Alch
15. Fro
16. If Mike is back...mike (reverend)...(prob not)
16. Churro.

about 16 right...honestly not bad for Idaho...Any Moar?
I will drink sour milk if the results are this....

No U

Smash Journeyman
wtf... so this chick named Jen just called me claiming to have met me at a video game party a couple weeks ago but I have no idea who she is. Did one of you ***s give some chick you didn't want to talk to my name/number or something? I know I would remember giving a chick my number because I have never given a chick my number.

She said my hair/eyes were brown and I was about 6' and she knew my name. I just got done with this really long awkward conversation where I didn't know what to say because I had no idea who she was and she didn't want to hang up because she was bored or something.

One of you guys is a pretty big ******.

joeplicate

Smash Master
wtf... so this chick named Jen just called me claiming to have met me at a video game party a couple weeks ago but I have no idea who she is. Did one of you ***s give some chick you didn't want to talk to my name/number or something? I know I would remember giving a chick my number because I have never given a chick my number.

She said my hair/eyes were brown and I was about 6' and she knew my name. I just got done with this really long awkward conversation where I didn't know what to say because I had no idea who she was and she didn't want to hang up because she was bored or something.

One of you guys is a pretty big ******.
time to get yo **** on

craztad

Smash Journeyman
is this jen cute NO U. if she is and she likes video games then she is a keeper right? there is not too many of them out there and if she is a dumb blonde then its even better!!!

Top Bottom