• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

No U

Smash Journeyman
is this jen cute NO U. if she is and she likes video games then she is a keeper right? there is not too many of them out there and if she is a dumb blonde then its even better!!!
I can only assume she's not very cute since somebody apparently didn't want to talk to her. And I think what she meant by 'video game party' was a party where a bunch of people were playing guitar hero or something. Besides which I highly doubt she's going to call back and her number was 'anonymous' so I won't be able to tell her anything once I figure out which of you ***s did it.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
come on your a compsci wiz, you should have figured out how to hack the phone system to get anonymous numbers by now.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Hey BC, you still owe me $4. Just thought I'd throw that out there so I don't forget lol.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
wtf... so this chick named Jen just called me claiming to have met me at a video game party a couple weeks ago but I have no idea who she is. Did one of you ***s give some chick you didn't want to talk to my name/number or something? I know I would remember giving a chick my number because I have never given a chick my number.

She said my hair/eyes were brown and I was about 6' and she knew my name. I just got done with this really long awkward conversation where I didn't know what to say because I had no idea who she was and she didn't want to hang up because she was bored or something.

One of you guys is a pretty big ******.
Tap that ****...

QraQ

Smash Ace
wtf... so this chick named Jen just called me claiming to have met me at a video game party a couple weeks ago but I have no idea who she is. Did one of you ***s give some chick you didn't want to talk to my name/number or something? I know I would remember giving a chick my number because I have never given a chick my number.

She said my hair/eyes were brown and I was about 6' and she knew my name. I just got done with this really long awkward conversation where I didn't know what to say because I had no idea who she was and she didn't want to hang up because she was bored or something.

One of you guys is a pretty big ******.
You're a big piece of gay...

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
Ryan would do it. It wouldn't be the first time he's written down other peoples numbers and given them to people
*coughjackintheboxcough*
i would almost agree that Ryan would do that. He might've even pretended to be you because she was hidious, he actually thought fast enough to change his name and phone number so she wouldn't stalk him. Total mind games. AAAAHHHH gimped. 6', brown hair?-- He couldve acted like you.
But that's past the point... Have her send some pictures of her to your phone and find out if she's worth tappin.

Good tourny show.
Knuttz, if you could post all the results and vids sometime that would be great.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I don't really need to act like the seth to make people that have never met him think im him....... just saying ;)

Who was it who said they played dota?
My s/n is QraQers on Azeroth
If i ever get a working mic i'll probably get that **** going. I need to be able to ask questions at ease lol.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Who was it who said they played dota?
My s/n is QraQers on Azeroth
lol dota. I remember back when dota wasn't the only custom map played in WC3. I still can't believe it's gotten as big as it has...

QraQ

Smash Ace
Hey RabidJackal we should play some time.
I need more casuals. Everyone in my league wants to do IHLs and and what not which take too long really.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Haha, ryan you gave my number to someone now didn't you? *******. at least she knew enough to ask for ryan, i was nice enough to give her the correct number.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Alright No U:

3 votes for tap dat ***!!!
1 vote for hack your phone...
and 1 vote...that your gay...

You know what to do......

TATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
We should make that tourney program...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Alright No U:

TATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
.I want something that auto queue's per tv....lets you draw layouts of rooms, and attach games per tv....have several different skill levels per games...different games per player---lets you be able to run multiple tourneys and queue correctly and AUTO Queue per tv, so when results are posted for a match...lets you run crews/singles/doubles/...etc...etc....etc....
im changing my vote to beat that *****es asss lol. and have her make u a sandwhich

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Haha, ryan you gave my number to someone now didn't you? *******. at least she knew enough to ask for ryan, i was nice enough to give her the correct number.
lol how long ago was that?

Alright No U:

TATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I vote for gay.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Well if she calls back for some reason, I'll have her meet me somewhere with a sandwich. If the sandwich is delicious, I'll do her. If it isn't I'll tell her to get back to the kitchen and learn to woman.

However I don't think she's going to call back because our conversation consisted of:
Her: "Baww I can't believe you don't remember me."
Me: "That's because you have the wrong person."
Her: "No I'm pretty sure you just have terrible memory or something."
Me: "..."
Her: "Teehehe this silence is so awkward and funny ^_^"
Me: "***** shut up I'm trying to play vidya games."

Humanzee

Smash Rookie
sounds like a win-win

fuuuuck, I would kill a neanderthal for a tasty sandwich right now

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ok im a pro at this. what you do is keep them on the phone long enough that they think they kno u. lol

then u control all their emotions except the uncontrollable ones lol.

ask for the sandwich. you are really demanding but u gotta mind game them. so "*****!! Make me a sandwich" and the key is to throw a question mark on the end and raise your voice just a little lol.

while she makes it u get buttass naked and then you **** her. then when she lets u down u at least have the sandwich to cheer u up lol.

then play melee

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I think I might of lost them i need to check my computer, and the night was kind of hazy...I remember getting second in everything but brawl doubles...I remember beating you in losers...which was unfortunate cuz u got like 5th or something? u guys rocked in doubles thou...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
we should have recorded the melee finals:
First set-Low tier: Zelda vs. Link....go zelda...I had a sweet zelda combo that made me **** in my pants...
second set...Fox vs. Cf...poor cf....:(

No U

Smash Journeyman
me and my lvl 9 computer almost rocked brawl doubles. haha also metaknight unbanned haha
You know how you can play on banned stages if people agree to play on them because they don't care? That's kind of how Metaknight is right now.

QraQ

Smash Ace
You know how you can play on banned stages if people agree to play on them because they don't care? That's kind of how Metaknight is right now.
Ya and if they do decide to ban him they look like a *****.
As well as the MK player looks like a ***** for playing MK.
Pretty much ***** vs *****.

DOGFIGHT

Top Bottom