• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idaho Female Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
So i just want to know how many Idaho female smashers there are? Being one my self i just want to know if Me and my sister are the only ones in a sea of arrogant men. If there are it would be sweet to get you to come to one of my boyfriends smash fest so we can show up these arrogant guys *cough* Qraq *cough*.

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
Why are the guys always assumed to be arrogant? I would kill to meet a girl who plays video game...I'm movin' to Idaho apparently. Keep on doing what you do FrankieFreakShow. I support ya!!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Why are the guys always assumed to be arrogant? I would kill to meet a girl who plays video game...I'm movin' to Idaho apparently. Keep on doing what you do FrankieFreakShow. I support ya!!
You see..the problem is that some of us really are arrogant....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
/epic fail

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
lol, not all guys are arrogant just the a couple that smash with my boyfriend. When they get together there is so much crap talking it's funny. Why is it so weird that girls play video games. Every one is always shocked when they here me and my sis smash

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol, not all guys are arrogant just the a couple that smash with my boyfriend. When they get together there is so much crap talking it's funny. Why is it so weird that girls play video games. Every one is always shocked when they here me and my sis smash
It's not? It's just the people who say that probably haven't been around competitive gaming for too long to appreciate the fact that both genders can play video games equally well (for the most part).

Anyways, welcome to the community, even though SSBM is in its twilight days.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
It's not? It's just the people who say that probably haven't been around competitive gaming for too long to appreciate the fact that both genders can play video games equally well (for the most part).

Anyways, welcome to the community, even though SSBM is in its twilight days.
Thanks! Yeah that might be the reason, i know when QraQ found out me and my sis smashed he couldn't believe. He said that it was because most women don't play any type of video games. Which is partially true several of my friends thinks it's weird that i play video games

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
even though SSBM is in its twilight days.

Doubt it

I agree i don't think that's it's in it's twilight days. I mean sure when Brawl comes out everyone will forget about Melee, but only for a short time. It's kind of like when you were a kid and you got that kick *** toy you wanted For christmas, you of course forget about all your other toys until the newness of the toy eventually fades. You then start playing with all your old toys again as well as the new one. That's kind of like Brawl and Melee, yes everyone will play Brawl like crazy but i don't think that they will completely stopping playing Melee

knuttz45

Smash Ace
this thread is worthless without pics

my money's on a fat chick, which is not a gamer
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....I bet you 100 bucks it isn't. I'll give you the paypal address if you see her. :)

The aren't at the level we are at...but they still play.

Anyway, what about female smashers in idaho? Its a long shot, but there is a smashfest this weekend, don't be afraid...

Miharu

Smash Hero
I agree i don't think that's it's in it's twilight days. I mean sure when Brawl comes out everyone will forget about Melee, but only for a short time. It's kind of like when you were a kid and you got that kick *** toy you wanted For christmas, you of course forget about all your other toys until the newness of the toy eventually fades. You then start playing with all your old toys again as well as the new one. That's kind of like Brawl and Melee, yes everyone will play Brawl like crazy but i don't think that they will completely stopping playing Melee
True, but if SSBB is anywhere as good as SSBM, the tourney scene will eventually shift to that.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
True, but if SSBB is anywhere as good as SSBM, the tourney scene will eventually shift to that.
Several of the people i smash with say that there are certain aspects of Brawl they know that there not going to care for. Yeah i mean tourney scenes might shift that way but i don't think that they'll completely forget about Melee

Miharu

Smash Hero
If you didn't know already, we tend to not believe that people are girls unless they post pictures of themselves. It's a really old internet fad.

And some guy was betting that you're some random fat chick. Zz.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....I bet you 100 bucks it isn't. I'll give you the paypal address if you see her. :)

The aren't at the level we are at...but they still play.

Anyway, what about female smashers in idaho? Its a long shot, but there is a smashfest this weekend, don't be afraid...
see what I'm talking about the whole, cocky arrogant thing. They're not on the same level as us. Ok you don't really have to point out the obvious we now that we're not on the same level as you guys. That would be like you going up against some one good and me just blatantly say man you sucked.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
If you didn't know already, we tend to not believe that people are girls unless they post pictures of themselves. It's a really old internet fad.

And some guy was betting that you're some random fat chick. Zz.
Lol, i didn't know. I didn't know that was a requirement to post a picture of your self so people don't think that you're some fat chick. but who ever was betting that I'm a fat chick maybe This will be enough evidence that I'm not.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/KillersLikeCandy2/l_b8140414457c2a7e0a4b7b9df95703b6.jpg

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It's not a requirement to post a picture of yourself. It's simply a joke.

Miharu

Smash Hero
my money's on her being a skinny *** 4ft 5in chick with wrinkled nappy hair, glasses, lots of acne, faded blue jeans and a tie-die shirt
FAIL MOAR, SHE ALREADY POSTED A PIC LOL.

And now it's time for the rest of us to give our unnecessary opinions.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
haha wow NeighborhoodP your so dumb, how about instead of betting a million bucks you just come to idaho some time an see for yourself you might save some money not that you would pay when you found out how wrong you are..... You know what never mind i'll take that bet right now if i win you owe me one million dollars.

araknophobik

Smash Master
And now it's time for the rest of us to give our unnecessary opinions.
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT MY OPINION IS?
MY OPINION IS THAT KIDS SHOULD SPEND LESS TIME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND MORE TIME LEARNING GEOGRAPHY.

FIRST FEZTIZZIO POSTS THAT CHICAGO DOES NOT EXIST IN CALIFORNIA, BUT RATHER IN MASSACHUSETTS.
AND NOW THESE PEOPLE FROM IDAHO POST A THREAD IN THE PACIFIC WEST FORUM

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
haha wow NeighborhoodP your so dumb, how about instead of betting a million bucks you just come to idaho some time an see for yourself you might save some money not that you would pay when you found out how wrong you are..... You know what never mind i'll take that bet right now if i win you owe me one million dollars.
They're never going to come up here and smash with us, lol. Hey why don't we split the million dollars. We can both be rich, how the hell did this thread go from me asking how many woman smashers there are in Idaho to whether or not I'm a Fat chick. And why is it that if a woman is interested in smash she automatically has to be a Fat chick. You don't see me saying well if you smash you; probably wear glass, high water pants, have no life, and your girlfriend is a poster of Princess Zelda on your wall

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ok well pacific west has Idaho listed under it so maybe don't get pissed at us for it talk to mod about the states listing.

It changed because they have nothing better to do that talk **** on the internet, cuz they get their **** handed to them if they do it face to face. Thinking you're a fat chick makes them feel better about them selfs.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT MY OPINION IS?
MY OPINION IS THAT KIDS SHOULD SPEND LESS TIME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND MORE TIME LEARNING GEOGRAPHY.

FIRST FEZTIZZIO POSTS THAT CHICAGO DOES NOT EXIST IN CALIFORNIA, BUT RATHER IN MASSACHUSETTS.
AND NOW THESE PEOPLE FROM IDAHO POST A THREAD IN THE PACIFIC WEST FORUM
Funny that you post this and yet you belong to a video game forum funny huh. and where is Idaho suppose to post threads there is no North west Regional zone is there

araknophobik

Smash Master
ive never seen someone from idaho attend a west coast tourny
when i went to FC there were plenty of idaho people there
FC took place in the midwest
ergo, post in the midwest and you'll get more help in your thread =]

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Ok well pacific west has Idaho listed under it so maybe don't get pissed at us for it talk to mod about the states listing.

It changed because they have nothing better to do that talk **** on the internet, cuz they get their **** handed to them if they do it face to face. Thinking you're a fat chick makes them feel better about them selfs.
Everybody talks a degree of **** but this is just ridiculous. You're right there people can talk all this **** and not have to worry about some one kicking there ***. lol, actually there is another person in the thread who's description of me is quite entertaining as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom