• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'd like to team with......hmmm..............

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Each and every tournament i always wonder what teams would work, so i decided to make a thread of who (which character) i'd like to team with

of course there's my perma teammate GDX, which is Diddy and G&W, but i'd also like to team with:

A Good DK/Snake/Lucario/Olimar/Kirby/Fox/Falco/Marth aka Chaz/ not 100% sure but Sonic...

I've teamed with a D3 and that fight seems too risky so i don't wanna fight with him again,
and i'm not really a fan of teaming with MK, i'd much rather be the MK because i'm pretty sure i'd do a better job

If anyone would like to try a team, find me at the next gigs and fight me in a friendly and i'll be sure to tell you whether or not i would team with you,

I'm just doing this to try and enjoy the game more, some teams might be beastly so i wanna test things out

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Each and every tournament i always wonder what teams would work, so i decided to make a thread of who (which character) i'd like to team with

of course there's my perma teammate GDX, which is Diddy and G&W, but i'd also like to team with:

A Good DK/Snake/Lucario/Olimar/Kirby/Fox/Falco/Marth aka Chaz

I've teamed with a D3 and that fight seems too risky so i don't wanna fight with him again,
and i'm not really a fan of teaming with MK, i'd much rather be the MK because i'm pretty sure i'd do a better job

If anyone would like to try a team, find me at the next gigs and fight me in a friendly and i'll be sure to tell you whether or not i would team with you,

I'm just doing this to try and enjoy the game more, some teams might be beastly so i wanna test things out
*raises hand* I have teammates lined up for the next 3 or so tourneys, though. lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Okay, cool, we'll team whenever you want, tell me who you want me to play and i'll get as godly as i can with that character, The characters that i play at a high level are Marth, Snake, MK, Olimar, Zelda, i play a decent Falco, Pit (non campy) wait you've fought my pit b4, if you let me know ahead of time i can pick someone up and learn them fast.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you should add sonic to that list. Team 3rd party...darksonic is too beast in teams. it makes no logical sense :laugh:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
wellllll, I think you'd have more fun teaming with me than with most other people, but I also would like to know within a few days, so I would have time to find another teammate.

and also you and GDX should come by some time :)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
If you wanna team with a good Meta Knight, you'd probably have to team with Master Raven, other than him, you're probably about as good as any other Meta Knight in the state.

is toon link not a team player or something? lol i never see people wanting to team with one
I think TL has his advantages and disadvantages, but he's light and lacks in kill moves a lot, in a game where 2/3 of the top tier you're going to be playing against (more times than not) are fat, heavy, characters.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ok hrnut, maybe we'll team some other time, i'm going to be teaming with fearless.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lolll..... hrnut told me last gigs that he would definately team with me next time I asked him, so a promise from him probably wont do you any good :)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
**** you Nick...

I always wanted to team with your *** but you just Floss out cuz im mexican or somthin =(.

Guess u dont respect my game huh?

Leh

Smash Ace
Can't believe you wouldn't want a decent Wario on your team. :[
if you mean me, i'd love to team with a good wario player. I've never done it before though.
That'd be awesome as hell though actually. I'd love to try it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I enjoy teaming with good Falco players...but I haven't done much Teams stuff anyway.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lolll..... hrnut told me last gigs that he would definately team with me next time I asked him, so a promise from him probably wont do you any good :)
i never said no, ur the one who was quick to jump the gun and get another teammate, you should've asked me right after gigs and i wouldn't be in this dilemma, i already planned on teaming with someone else, so i was trying to talk to that person to make sure with them that it was okay if i teamed with you but, guess i don't have to do that anymore, oh and fearless, i'll team with you for next gigs, Promise.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i never said no, ur the one who was quick to jump the gun and get another teammate, you should've asked me right after gigs and i wouldn't be in this dilemma, i already planned on teaming with someone else, so i was trying to talk to that person to make sure with them that it was okay if i teamed with you but, guess i don't have to do that anymore, oh and fearless, i'll team with you for next gigs, Promise.
sorrry :(

I didn't understand the circumstances. When you made this thread, it just looked like you were looking for a different teammate, and a bunch of people told me it seemed like you'd rather not team with me.

I don't want to get on your bad side, i'm just joking around :)

Top Bottom