• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Infinite In PM

WIZRD.Pro

Smash Apprentice
So I was messing around with it and can only really do it consistently to falco. Can he do it to every character? Has he tried with someone DI'ing the throw away?

Edit: I also found some really cool set-ups, such as dthrow -> footstool -> nana blizzard -> popo anything
PLEASE Don't remove this, if anything, just make it really bad to miss a grab, Icies NEEDS a good tool such as this

Last edited:

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
You can do it on others, but the timing is really weird because of the throw being a different speed. Even if they DI away I found you can still dash jc grab them.
What about at the edge? Would it run out in that case?

Smash Journeyman
If they can DI away after the footstool then it should run out eventually. Still a great tool for pushing someone toward the ledge for a D-throw Fair spike though.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Or just getting them to the ledge for handoffs. So basically, it achieves the same thing as dthrow>nana dair>regrab does if the opponent doesn't know the sdi. Whenever I get a grab my goal is to always get my opponent near the ledge for handoffs.

Top Bottom