• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC3's Final Jump...this summer(You pick the dates)*AT least 200 dollars of Bonus $$$*

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Im not even gonna make the rules just yet.....

I want this to be the biggest tournament I've ever Directed!

Now I just need your cooperation on this one smashers....

At 1st I was thinking im done with the Smash Community... Im disappointed in SFL...for the last year.

So this tournament will be my last and final one EVER for SSBM.

So here's where you guys come in:

From June-August, you guys pick the dates...

That's all.. EASY right...

O and one last thing:

THIS TOURNAMENT WONT BE AT ZERO PING!!!!!!

Discuss.

BTW - The people that entered in the 1st RanBat plz meet me at z:p on April 28th to get your 10 dollars back.

Thank you.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, we need to make sure that a lot of people come to this tournament. And that most people from SFL, NFL, and other people go. Unless they have something that has more priority over smash.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Why is FL advertising their tournaments in the regional boards, rather than the tournament boards?

-Kye

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i'll be there the 28th and whenever the tournament is.

I feel bad for IC3, he really did put alot of effort (the first one at least, second one he came at like 1 PM bleary eye'd, which was a big WTF?)

but yeah, I did all I could, which was ACTUALLY SHOW UP.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
--points to stripes avatar--

OMG FIA.

_______

On topic though.

Yeah, i'd like some dates, or locations or something.

I'd be willing to roll with ya, wes; if it lines up with me (and if ya dont mind rolling with me).

I might show up regardless, i've been wanting to get down and roll with flordia.

I think im closer to FL's big smash scenes than i am to GA's.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yeah dogy i'd normally be down for giving anyone a ride that wanted to, but i don't think i'll be able to drive anyone to this as of now because i think i'll be staying with some friends for about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks while in fla, and hit this up on the way. i hope everyone from GA finds a way down though, this is gonna be too good :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
MAKE IT ON THE 21st! That's my birthday! :D
Great way to make some extra b-day cash.

May even have my own Smash Bash around this tourny.
If you don't use the 21st, I'm reserving that date for myself.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
If you are speaking of June 21st i think thats a little too close to Pound 2 which i plan to go to with a few other smashers. i know our votes are few, but i still vote for the 30th =P and yeah, like kyle said lets get everything nailed down (i.e. rules, location, date) asap so this can be as big as possible :)

RAM

Smash Lord
Yeah, we need to make sure that a lot of people come to this tournament. And that most people from SFL, NFL, and other people go. Unless they have something that has more priority over smash.
Something with more priority then smash does not exist. well maybe butt sex. but is'nt FC on this very same date? if so I would host this tourney a lil earlier or later just to be safe and get as much OOS to come as possible.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
OK I think found a perfect date..

August 4th? Whats good?

Right before school starts a week or two after.

Discuss..

By this weekend we should have the official location.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
That date seems pretty good. Gives FL plenty of time to hype it in an attempt to attract OOSs and school won't be a problem (for the most part). I think you should stick with that (or something close to it).

-Kye

GAwes

Hidden Boss
OK I think found a perfect date..

August 4th? Whats good?

Right before school starts a week or two after.

Discuss..

By this weekend we should have the official location.
for GA, the earlier the better, obviously my vote is still for late june because i plan on spending about 9 days down there with binxxx, daniel zaman, and (datman maybe). Early august i probably won't come simply because we'll be going to Evo a couple of weeks later and thats just too much consecutive time to ask off, but then again i know you probably don't even know who i am lol. I'm just trying to make my summer trip to south florida the coolest thing ever, because its looking like we'll be going down there. We'll be staying with daniel zaman's dad and he doesn't care when we come down as long as it isn't the time he's in england (which daniel is going to find out tomorrow). Hope everything works out though :)

Top Bottom