• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC3's Final Jump...this summer(You pick the dates)*AT least 200 dollars of Bonus $$$*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah dogy i'd normally be down for giving anyone a ride that wanted to, but i don't think i'll be able to drive anyone to this as of now because i think i'll be staying with some friends for about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks while in fla, and hit this up on the way.
Fair enough.

So I see there isnt a spot for this yet (or I dont think there's a spot)

but where are we talkin about? C Fl.?

I'm kinda confused as to how far im lookin to go here. >.<

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Eh. . . whatever works best for hte most people is cool with me, i really hope it works out for me though cause i wanna have my chance at south florida one last time before i move to england and this game dies :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Eh. . . whatever works best for hte most people is cool with me, i really hope it works out for me though cause i wanna have my chance at south florida one last time before i move to england and this game dies :)
. . . . . ! ! !

what?!?11 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Eagerly awaiting a date and location for this. Hopefully the amount of people attending will not disappoint.

chaddd

Smash Lord
If you don't hold it on the 30th, then someone will kill all your future children. And he'll kill puppies for no reason. Also, it's right between Pound and FCX, and can't really compete with EVO, even though EVO sucks for smash, Shoryuken.com still commands a lot of tournament presence. So, June 30th. I'll be there with the rest of Georgia. GOGOGOGOGOGO.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
IF its the 30th of June... Then I'll have to move it back to ZP.

IF you want that to happen LEt me talk to Marc.

Most likely you will have an official Date by the end of april.

-1-

-Lace|Mob.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Nexus will be open by then.

I could try to see if Justin would let us hold it there.

Or we could see if Delhis' cousin would let us use that warehouse again.

Hit me up Ic3, I got you baby.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
ZP's mad small. If Nexus opens back up soon, I'm sure that'd be much better.

-Kimosabae

GAwes

Hidden Boss
There was already a thread in tourney discussion for it, but no one from the south posted in it >< and i think it lacked attention because it didn't have a date / venue / rules or anything. hopefully this stuff gets sorted out soon :)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo, this tourney is obviously all about me, i need to ask off for work for this soon if i'm going to be able to come :( and that means I NEED A DATE!!!

jk, i do need to ask off soon though if i'll be able to come, at least in the next week or so, any clue as to new information yet? thanks

_wes

GAwes

Hidden Boss
i dunno, literally though, if there is nothing by this weekend,i'm just gonna have to ask for those dates (being the 30th or so through whatever) and just hope thats when it happens lol. Not to be a ****, but if this gets set in stone, and i come, there will be a much larger GA oos presence at this tournament

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
after talking to Dwayne this weekend at "tates", he said this tournament will be canceled.... he said something about going to school in new york for the summer or something like that and that he can't host this thing during that time. but you guys should wait to see if he post anything...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Awwwww thats pretty gay. Hopefully we can still have lots of tournaments before Pound2

Top Bottom