• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I would like to challange manitobas best.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Never played professionally, but wasnt impressed with vids of some of manitobas best. anyone here wanna challange me?

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Why you link him to the bc power ranking that makes no sense.

Russel are you going to UofM now? I think I saw you in the schulz building or something, you should come play with me and adam sometime.

Lickuid

Smash Rookie
Yeah I go to UofM. You're in my Critical Thinking class right? I'm gonna drop that class lol. Do you guys play in the Science Lounge?

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Oh I guess im in your class lol didnt see you. Yeah Adam keeps his gamecube in his locker so he sets up in the sci lounge when he has spares usually.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why you link him to the bc power ranking that makes no sense.

Russel are you going to UofM now? I think I saw you in the schulz building or something, you should come play with me and adam sometime.
Oh I thought it was like ON+QC = east coast, the rest was west coast including Central Canada >_>

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Theres no plan for a tournament till sometime in november. You can always just head to the UofM you'll find people in there sometime to play. You can play Russel he's one of the top players in the city. btw if that happens Russel record the scraping so I can see it :)

randyman400

Smash Rookie
Oh man, this guy is underestimating Manitoba. Brings back some memories when I was that naive. A tourney or two should set him straight.

Top Bottom