• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Will Believe In Myself: Miles "Tails" Prower Support Thread

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Out of all the third party series in Smash, Sonic is the one I feel is more deserving of additional representatives*, not only due to its ties with Nintendo and its senioriety within the series, but also because a couple of Sonic characters are about as important to the gaming community as Sonic himself, and they all can bring their own distinct abilities and personality to Smash.

*Second most deserving would be Mega Man, if only to gey Zero in there.

So it makes sense if the series was given at least one extra representative, and if it has to be one, I feel like it should definitely be Tails, who is to Sonic as Luigi is to Mario. Sure, Eggman would also be another excellent candidate, as one of gaming's most iconic villains, and both Knuckles and Shadow could deserve a spot thanks to their popularity. But before anyone else, it has to be Tails, because I feel he'd be easier to implement than the former, bring a much more rich moveset than the latter two, and he's as if not more iconic to the series than either of them. Plus, seeing Sonic with anyone else, but not his trusty partner, would feel wrong.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Here's a list of Sonic games I've played:
Sonic Rush (DS)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Sonic Riders (GameCube)
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (Wii)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
Sonic Dash (Android)
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)
Also Add me to supporters!

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
SonicMario said that the series could only have more than five reps if Nintendo buys out Sega, right? With the whole controversy of Disney buying Fox going on, would we want Nintendo to buy Sega? It would be awesome to think of Nintendo buying a former competitor and Nintendo and Sega are on better terms than they were in the 90's. And since Sega is now a third party developer that works on games for all consoles, mostly Nintendo, and they are no longer competing with Nintendo, there's not that many monopoly concerns for it. At least, not the same problems as Disney buying Fox. But as long as Disney is trying to buy Fox, I don't want to worry about another horizontal merger at the same time. But it will still be awesome to see Sonic as the most overrepresented third-party series in Smash ever. And maybe Sega could allow multiple Sonic characters in the game without a merger. It could be crazy to see a Sega franchise featured so prominently in a game about Nintendo and if Sonic could get more characters than Fire Emblem while still being considered third-party, that could be awesome! Some Nintendo purists wouldn't like it that much, but I bet a lot of Sonic fans could be happy.

SonicMario

Smash Master
SonicMario said that the series could only have more than five reps if Nintendo buys out Sega, right? With the whole controversy of Disney buying Fox going on, would we want Nintendo to buy Sega? It would be awesome to think of Nintendo buying a former competitor and Nintendo and Sega are on better terms than they were in the 90's. And since Sega is now a third party developer that works on games for all consoles, mostly Nintendo, and they are no longer competing with Nintendo, there's not that many monopoly concerns for it. At least, not the same problems as Disney buying Fox. But as long as Disney is trying to buy Fox, I don't want to worry about another horizontal merger at the same time. But it will still be awesome to see Sonic as the most overrepresented third-party series in Smash ever. And maybe Sega could allow multiple Sonic characters in the game without a merger. It could be crazy to see a Sega franchise featured so prominently in a game about Nintendo and if Sonic could get more characters than Fire Emblem while still being considered third-party, that could be awesome! Some Nintendo purists wouldn't like it that much, but I bet a lot of Sonic fans could be happy.
Sonic fans would be happy, at the expense of many others though. It'd be better that if they wanted a game with many Mario/Nintendo characters and Sonic characters fighting eachother. Why not make a Mario & Sonic fighting game separate from Smash (With likely different type of gameplay, maybe based on Virtua Fighter? Sonic the Fighters was long ago after all) instead of another of those Olympic Games?

I don't actually dislike the Mario & Sonic Olympic Games series but I do wish they'd capitalize more on the crossover and do more then simply sports and/or minigames.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Sonic fans would be happy, at the expense of many others though. It'd be better that if they wanted a game with many Mario/Nintendo characters and Sonic characters fighting eachother. Why not make a Mario & Sonic fighting game separate from Smash (With likely different type of gameplay, maybe based on Virtua Fighter? Sonic the Fighters was long ago after all) instead of another of those Olympic Games?

I don't actually dislike the Mario & Sonic Olympic Games series but I do wish they'd capitalize more on the crossover and do more then simply sports and/or minigames.
are sonic fans ever happy though?

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I feel both Tails and Eggman have great arguments to join the roster. Hopefully on RTC we get to rate Tails before E3.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Taking a look at the Sonic characters in that 3rd Party Bracket game... (At least in terms of the first 3 rounds, I don't think a 2nd Sonic character is going to be wanted enough to get all that far)

Tails is currently against Randi. Secret of Mana has been noted as a cult classic but in terms of recognizable names Tails is known way more
Shadow is against Black Mage. Shadow might actually be out in the first round simply because Shadow isn't really that well-liked at least as a Smash possibility here. Black Mage has always been a bit of a dark horse. Even if his support slowed down by a lot after Cloud got in (It seems named Final Fantasy characters have been given the boost up)
Knuckles should easily beat Sans
And there is incredible disdain for Minecraft Steve, so Eggman should definitely be moving on

Upon the 2nd round...
Tails against Solaire or Doomguy. I'm going to assume Doomguy wins that one. Being a different franchise and a representative of a pretty iconic game would get Doomguy some votes for sure. But I think Tails still being generally popular, and more fitting with the cartoon side of things then the really out there Doomguy. Tails should have a shot making it past this round.
Even if Shadow gets past Black Mage. He's going to be/would be destroyed by Banjo & Kazooie
And Knuckles will likely have to face Crash Bandicoot. Woof.
Eggman I think will get past 2nd round regardless who he faces. Neku is less known, and while Chun-Li may put up a fight. I think a 2nd Sonic character is still more wanted then another Street Fighter one.

Upon the 3rd round...
Tails opponent I think will likely either be Zero or Phoenix Wright. They're both characters I could understand Tails losing to. Zero could represent the X series of games on the Megaman side and Phoenix Wright is pretty much the Nintendo/Capcom collab character. So I wouldn't be upset if Tails lost there. Even if Tails gets past, then it's off against Banjo. And that's when Tails will definitely meet his end. Not like Wright or Zero would beat Banjo either though.
(Both Knuckles and Shadow will be out at this point)
Eggman will probably be up against Bomberman. Which should be a tough one since Bomberman does have a pretty good Smash base for him. This could be very well where Eggman meets his match. Though if Eggman does get past Bomberman. Then he's likely up against Crash. So no Sonic characters should be around past the fourth round. Bomberman Vs. Crash might actually be somewhat competitive compared to Eggman Vs. Crash just because of people being unsure about a 2nd Sonic rep.

are sonic fans ever happy though?
In the context of Smash and in the discussion we had. Yeah they'd be plenty happy with 5 characters (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Shadow). Sure there'd be some crying out for Amy, Metal Sonic, or other characters that are just a tier down the popularity scale from these 5 but people who are both Smash and Sonic fans would be happy.

I understand what you mean generally though.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
So how did everyone enjoy E3? The Smash announcement was amazing to me personally but the rest of the presentation certainly lacked content. I'd definitely say Microsoft and Sony had better stuff this year. Although I cannot deny I was still hyped up.
Anyways something I noticed. In Green Hill Zone in the background, you can normally see Tails, Knuckles and Silver running around right? Will in Super Smash Bros Ultimate(From the gameplay I've seen so far from matches)I can see Knuckles and Silver but no Tails. And to also mention, Knuckles is an Assist Trophy now. If we're getting a new Sonic representative does that mean we could be getting Tails? Keep in mind it hasn't been confirmed if Shadow is no longer an Assist Trophy either(Meaning he has a chance too), So let's not get our hopes up just yet. Still, I found it interesting so I decided to share it.

SonicMario

Smash Master
So how did everyone enjoy E3? The Smash announcement was amazing to me personally but the rest of the presentation certainly lacked content. I'd definitely say Microsoft and Sony had better stuff this year. Although I cannot deny I was still hyped up.
Anyways something I noticed. In Green Hill Zone in the background, you can normally see Tails, Knuckles and Silver running around right? Will in Super Smash Bros Ultimate(From the gameplay I've seen so far from matches)I can see Knuckles and Silver but no Tails. And to also mention, Knuckles is an Assist Trophy now. If we're getting a new Sonic representative does that mean we could be getting Tails? Keep in mind it hasn't been confirmed if Shadow is no longer an Assist Trophy either(Meaning he has a chance too), So let's not get our hopes up just yet. Still, I found it interesting so I decided to share it.
Wait you saw gameplay where Tails isn't in the background of Green Hill Zone? That's... interesting to say the least.

Though I have to admit. I think Shadow's now the most likely 2nd rep after the whole Echo character thing. I hate to admit it, but I think that's the truth and I don't know if they'd let Sonic get three characters. But if they do, I'd be pretty optimistic about Tails. Especially if the not in the background that Rine mentioned of GHZ is true.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I've gotta say - I love Tails - he's my favorite Sonic character. I know it's borderline blasphemous, but I'd love to see Tails as a Sonic echo...maybe adding his helicopter hover to the up special, but Tails was Sonic's player 2 in my first video game ever (well, I played Tails pretty well exclusively since it did let you pick)

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Wait you saw gameplay where Tails isn't in the background of Green Hill Zone? That's... interesting to say the least.

Though I have to admit. I think Shadow's now the most likely 2nd rep after the whole Echo character thing. I hate to admit it, but I think that's the truth and I don't know if they'd let Sonic get three characters. But if they do, I'd be pretty optimistic about Tails. Especially if the not in the background that Rine mentioned of GHZ is true.
I do think Shadow would be likely too now because of the Echo Fighters(Though Shadow is more different than Sonic, so making him his own character would make more sense then making him an Echo Fighter), But at the same time Tails also has a good chance due to him being Sonic's Player 2.
Still, I find it unusual that Tails isn't in the background. No way would Sakurai ever not put Tails in any shape or form in the stage. He is Sonic's best friend and is one of the most popular sidekicks ever. Unless they're planning something way bigger................ Here's a link to the gameplay I've seen (Only footage I could get of Green Hill in action)

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
"Who's your daddy Shadow?" - Tails 2018

This needs to be one of Tails' taunts if he gets in

SonicMario

Smash Master
I do think Shadow would be likely too now because of the Echo Fighters(Though Shadow is more different than Sonic, so making him his own character would make more sense then making him an Echo Fighter), But at the same time Tails also has a good chance due to him being Sonic's Player 2.
Still, I find it unusual that Tails isn't in the background. No way would Sakurai ever not put Tails in any shape or form in the stage. He is Sonic's best friend and is one of the most popular sidekicks ever. Unless they're planning something way bigger................ Here's a link to the gameplay I've seen (Only footage I could get of Green Hill in action)
I kept my eye on the loop throughout the video. I saw Silver (twice in a row in fact) and Knuckles. So yeah, no Tails. Though that could just be coincidence especially since it was shown that it might just be random who goes in the background. Tails might of just happened to not show up during the entire match but Silver and Knuckles did. There's also a difference with Brawl I believe. Back in Brawl and I think 3DS Smash 4, Tails Knuckles and Silver went up together but here it's one at a time. Though I'm not even sure even if Tails appeared in the background it'd be that significant of a problem since it is an old stage. There was after all Toon Link in the Spirit Train stage shown prior to his reveal, yet Toon Link still made it in. (I know there's saying that Spirit Trains is still a different link but they're on the same artstyle pretty much. And they bothered to have a character that replaces him if Toon Link is in battle)

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman

Holy ****ing **** yes, please. I just found out about it and it's amazing
I kept my eye on the loop throughout the video. I saw Silver (twice in a row in fact) and Knuckles. So yeah, no Tails. Though that could just be coincidence especially since it was shown that it might just be random who goes in the background. Tails might of just happened to not show up during the entire match but Silver and Knuckles did. There's also a difference with Brawl I believe. Back in Brawl and I think 3DS Smash 4, Tails Knuckles and Silver went up together but here it's one at a time. Though I'm not even sure even if Tails appeared in the background it'd be that significant of a problem since it is an old stage. There was after all Toon Link in the Spirit Train stage shown prior to his reveal, yet Toon Link still made it in. (I know there's saying that Spirit Trains is still a different link but they're on the same artstyle pretty much. And they bothered to have a character that replaces him if Toon Link is in battle)
True they could always do what they did in Spirit Trains with Toon Link being replaced by Alfonzo(LEAVE IT TO ME). And a loop glitch could be possible. It's not like it isn't possible.

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
The characters did go through the loop alone at times in both Brawl and 3DS. It seems to be RNG which determines who will go through the loop or if all of them would go together, I imagine that's no different here and Tails just isn't showing up due to it. With that said, Spirit Tracks does set the precedent that a character in the background could be swapped out should that character appear in the fray, Tails is nowhere near out of the running still.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
I do think his chances of being a new character are high since Sonic 2 for both versions turned 25, which is Tails' first debut, and he didn't appear in Green Hill Zone stage in the background with Silver and Knuckles. Plus I don't think he'll be an echo fighter because of his two tails.

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
It would be ludicrous for Tails not to be able to fly, so an echo wouldn't make sense. A semiclone might work if they were strapped for time, but Sonic and Tails really only share the Spin Dash together, so a unique fighter would be the most sensible choice.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I do think we should be cautious now though. With the introduction of Echo fighters, Shadow may just be the most likely. And if they include Shadow. They may think that's enough for Sonic representation since I'm not sure it's a good idea to give one particular 3rd party franchise 3 reps. Even if 2 of the 3 characters play nearly the exact same. I mean I'd love it if we still got Tails anyway in DLC despite Shadow getting in as an echo, but I just can't see it happening for some reason. And I'd also fear the backlash to a non-Nintendo franchise getting that many (Granted Shadow just getting in making 2 would still get backlash, but at least echo fighters kinda softens the blow) when some 1st Party franchises will be lucky enough to have 2 reps.

I think we really are in a 3 scenario race here. Either Sonic is going to be alone once again, Shadow is an Echo Fighter, or Tails is DLC. Maybe a dark horse of Eggman as DLC. But as of current these are the 3 scenarios in my head in terms of the possibility/probability of another Sonic character.

But either way Tails can't be an echo. He does not have a similar structure to Sonic (Dark Pit, Lucina, and Daisy all have at least close to similar heights, Tails is a decent amount shorter then Sonic is. If height doesn't entirely matter for Echoes, then Classic Sonic would be an option too now). I can picture him definitely being a semi-clone cause he'd be Sonic's Luigi in more ways then one.

Last edited:

Eagle

Smash Lord
I'd love for Tails to be in but I'm pretty sure that if another Sonic rep was in it'd be Shadow. I thought Shadow has always had a bigger fanbase hence why he's the AT and not Tails. Though to be honest, I'd prefer Tails to be an echo fighter or a semi-clone rather than unique since I don't think having an extra Sonic rep is worth it in exchange for a slot. The only thing is the homing attack doesn't really fit on either Tails or Shadow... so I guess it'd have to be a semi-clone either way.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Wow, my watchlist is doing a terrible job at alerting me when people post here. But I think the Homing Attack on tails would do fine. Especially since we'll get to see the ball with two tails jumping on enemies like in Sonic 2 and 3.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'd love for Tails to be in but I'm pretty sure that if another Sonic rep was in it'd be Shadow. I thought Shadow has always had a bigger fanbase hence why he's the AT and not Tails.
I don't necessarily think Shadow being the AT is instant indication he'd be the one chosen for a 2nd rep not putting favoring echos in the equation. Remember, Sonic was rushed in Brawl. And Shadow's effect is pretty much a clone of the timer item, just without the chance of it backfiring on the user.

But again I get that the echo fighter thing probably does make Shadow more likely. I'd at least feel a bit better that Shadow got in simply because he was easy to make off of Sonic then actually get in over Tails as a semi-clone/unique fighter. Even if the former still means Tails doesn't make it.

The only thing is the homing attack doesn't really fit on either Tails or Shadow...
?

I get the concern about Tails for the Homing Attack. But Shadow homing attacks in SA2, Heroes (Even if everybody in that game homing attacks when the speed character is in the lead), the Shadow the Hedgehog game, Sonic 06, and Sonic Forces. It would definitely be fine for Shadow to have the homing attack too.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Tails have been spotted in Green Hill Zone. Footage of him at 0:16
https://youtube.com/watch?v=s5upfjlSBbg
Like SonicMario SonicMario has said before background appearances don't de-confirm(I know this isn't an actual word but others do use it so hey) characters. In Smash 4 before Toon Link was revealed, he was in the Spirit Trask stage as the driver for the train. Many thought this de-confirmed Toon Link. But when Toon was revealed and when you play as him in the Spirit Tracks stage, Aflonzo replaced Toon Link. So yeah. background appearances don't de-confirm characters. Man can't wait for Alfonzo to replace Tails in Green Hill if he gets revealed.
Aflonzo: Leave it to me!
I'd also like to point something out here. It has been stated that there will be 50+ Assist Trophies(That's a lot of Assist Trophies!) in Smash Ultimate. Shadow can still possibly be one of them since a most of the 50+ group will mostly consist of returning Assist Trophies(I also pay my respects for Waluigi. Glad that Ridley got in though).
Also personal opinion of mine but I think Metal Sonic works better as an echo fighter for Sonic. It makes more sense to me since he's an actual Metalic version of Sonic,

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, you can go ahead and add me to the Support List.

A Win Quote would be better 'cause you tie it directly to him beating Shadow.
It would be ludicrous for Tails not to be able to fly, so an echo wouldn't make sense. A semiclone might work if they were strapped for time, but Sonic and Tails really only share the Spin Dash together, so a unique fighter would be the most sensible choice.
Quote by me yesterday:
Alternatively, you could make Tails an actual character and make his ferrying mechanic a part of his Up-B. More specifically, that Tails can grab and carry other characters if they're on the same team.
EDIT: With this ability, Tails would probably be one of the best doubles partners. I can already think of things you can do with it:
1) Rescuing your partner from certain death when they're off the stage, too far to recover.
2) Catching your partner when they're launched, saving them from the blast zone.

You could balance it by changing the time Tails can carry his ally depending on how heavy the partner is (with Sonic's weight as the baseline)

Last edited:

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Could Tails also carry his opponents that are not on his team? Because that feels like an interesting idea competitively.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Could Tails also carry his opponents that are not on his team? Because that feels like an interesting idea competitively.
Maybe but I doubt it'd be much use. I imagine they could jump out at any time of Tails' carrying ability just like you could always jump out of Tails grasp at anytime in Sonic 3. The carrying ability would be most useful in doubles in helping your partner recover then being effective on an opponent.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
I admit the idea of Tails carrying people on his team sounds like a great idea.
Other opposing players, however, could be broken for both Tails or the person he's carrying. Lik @KDMP said like a horizontal version of Kirbycide or the player could cancelling out the animation and get a free hit if Tails didn't intend on grabbing them. I can imagine that also getting in the way in competitive play.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Other potential aspects that could be used in Tails' recovery.

His tails could have a hitbox, but only when hitting from below (just like in the classics/Mania).
Being able to throw a carried ally (Thunder Shoot), it would probably have to be pretty powerful, since it would be so situational.

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Here's something I came up with:
In Team battle, if Tails and Sonic are on the same team and if one of them gets a Smash Ball, both of them perform a Double Boost instead of their regular Final Smashes.

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
I support tails he's my favorite Sonic Character, hope he's in!

Last edited:

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
The travesty of Tails is that he had such potential in the Sonic universe. That potentially built incrementally from Sonic 2 to Sonic Adventure. He took a horizontal step with Sonic Adventure 2 and Heroes, but it was all downhill from there: Tails was relegated to a minor character--a bit character, a sidekick to Sonic in name only, not in gameplay.

With Sonic Mania, Tails got his swagger back, and it would only be fitting that the fox could stand on his own or as a teammate in the next Smash Bros.

I don't anticipate it will happen.

But I can hope that it does.

Tails needs to believe in himself again.

SonicMario

Smash Master
In an attempt to hopefully avoid a big Tails Vs. Shadow debate that I hope doesn't need to happen here. What'd be a nice idea is come the DLC period there are DLC packs that contain one unique/semi-clone character with a free Echo Fighter to go with it. And a Tails & Shadow pack would be a nice idea.

Granted I think it's very unlikely and seeing 3 Sonic characters probably would not be received very well among the general Smash fanbase. But can't quite help dreaming now of a trailer that reveals Tails and somewhere at the end or so Shadow appears too though with a more minor role as an Echo ala Dark Pit's cameo in Palutena's trailer back in Smash 4.
Posted this in the Shadow thread last night but thought I'd bring it here too.

Again like I said already even then I find it very unlikely since I don't think they'd give Sonic 3 representatives even DLC-wise. But it'd be nice to possibly have them both rather then have one in just because they were easier to make. Cause I'm still feeling like if only one of the two is in, with the existence of Echo FIghters, it would be Shadow.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
3 characters for a third party franchise would definitely pushing the scale. Even for a series as big as Sonic.
Though the idea of both Tails and Shadow getting in is just amazing. Imagine the matchups we could make.
Also, what do you all think of my Double Boost idea?

SonicMario

Smash Master
3 characters for a third party franchise would definitely pushing the scale. Even for a series as big as Sonic.
Though the idea of both Tails and Shadow getting in is just amazing. Imagine the matchups we could make.
Also, what do you all think of my Double Boost idea?
I suppose special conditions for FInal Smashes aren't entirely out of the question after Ryu got the ability to have two final Smashes. Still a character getting a specific team final Smash might be a little much. That will probably get people wanting more of that heh. Like say Mario and Luigi doing a Mario & Luigi series style Bros. move as a Final Smash.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The travesty of Tails is that he had such potential in the Sonic universe. That potentially built incrementally from Sonic 2 to Sonic Adventure. He took a horizontal step with Sonic Adventure 2 and Heroes, but it was all downhill from there: Tails was relegated to a minor character--a bit character, a sidekick to Sonic in name only, not in gameplay.

With Sonic Mania, Tails got his swagger back, and it would only be fitting that the fox could stand on his own or as a teammate in the next Smash Bros.

I don't anticipate it will happen.

But I can hope that it does.

Tails needs to believe in himself again.
I've said this elsewhere on this site, but I personally think Tails' death-knell as a playable character was the transition to 3D. Like, Sonic Team quickly realised that Tails' (and all 'Flight-type' Sonic Characters; i.e. Cream and Rouge-when-she's-not-a-Knuckles-clone) capabilities utterly broke almost all the game balance in two.

Being 3D requires a much more open area than 2D does, and Tails can just fly around all the obstacles and platforming.

Not every stage can be Windy Valley to give Tails a challenge. :laugh:

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Coricus Coricus , I took it upon myself to make an updated Support List for you, feel free to transfer it to the first post. :grin:
  1. Coricus
  2. Aussie The Naturist
  3. Jaguar360
  4. Xeno VII
  5. Swamp Sensei
  6. SegaNintendoUbisoft
  7. Cutie Gwen
  8. lady_sky_skipper
  9. Smokey21
  10. fogbadge
  11. KirbCider
  12. Crosstails20
  13. Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4
  14. domriver
  15. Guybrush20X6
  16. Kirbeh
  17. RineYFD
  18. RouffWestie
  19. SonicMario
  20. Shyy_Guy595
  21. Strider_123
  22. Wario Wario Wario
  23. Smashoperatingbuddy123
  24. BigShad
  25. StupendousMike
  26. Lukingordex
  27. YoshiandToad
  28. Morbi
  29. Wonks
  30. Sean Wheeler
  31. CaptainAmerica
  32. Tonydrake
  33. Lampy
  34. verysleepywolf
  35. Mr. Wario
  36. SchAlternate
  37. SEGAGameBoy
  38. TCT~Phantom
  39. jetsurge
  40. MacDaddyNook
  41. CommanderZaktan
  42. Eagle
  43. KMDP
  44. Ashuree
  45. Mastermiine

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus Coricus , I took it upon myself to make an updated Support List for you, feel free to transfer it to the first post. :grin:
  1. Coricus
  2. Aussie The Naturist
  3. Jaguar360
  4. Xeno VII
  5. Swamp Sensei
  6. SegaNintendoUbisoft
  7. Cutie Gwen
  8. lady_sky_skipper
  9. Smokey21
  10. fogbadge
  11. KirbCider
  12. Crosstails20
  13. Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4
  14. domriver
  15. Guybrush20X6
  16. Kirbeh
  17. RineYFD
  18. RouffWestie
  19. SonicMario
  20. Shyy_Guy595
  21. Strider_123
  22. Wario Wario Wario
  23. Smashoperatingbuddy123
  24. BigShad
  25. StupendousMike
  26. Lukingordex
  27. YoshiandToad
  28. Morbi
  29. Wonks
  30. Sean Wheeler
  31. CaptainAmerica
  32. Tonydrake
  33. Lampy
  34. verysleepywolf
  35. Mr. Wario
  36. SchAlternate
  37. SEGAGameBoy
  38. TCT~Phantom
  39. jetsurge
  40. MacDaddyNook
  41. CommanderZaktan
  42. Eagle
  43. KMDP
  44. Ashuree
  45. Mastermiine
Thank yeeeeee. ^^ Was thinking I needed to check and update since the game was announced, but was kind of scared what would be waiting for me, LOL. Hopefully the copy-paste worked well enough...although I'm not sure my re-tagging did, LOL

Top Bottom