• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to pick up Zelda, but the threads here are old. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I would imagine that zelda would make a good decent life bucket in teams because she's got a decent recovery, and if played right (and well), I am to understand that she's a ***** and a half to approach.

So I could see her being able to control parts of stages and just straight up kicking people out for trying to get in.

My question is how well does she really edgeguard? That would be her biggest flaw in teams, imo. I think she can protect herself for the most part, but what happens when she gets someone off the stage? Does she he have to look for something ******** or go as far as to get her partner to come clean up?

Impp

Smash Ace
Zelda is pretty good at edge guarding Fox, Falco, Falcon, and Marth... And sometimes Shiek, (if no one bothers her.)
And she can Downsmash people that don't sweet spot or ledgetech.

debaser

Smash Lord
yeah downsmash is cool because it sends them at a low angle. fsmash can stop falco's recovery pretty well.

and you can always just jump out there and kick them

TheLake

Smash Master
She doesnt have to be fast

Just throw out them kicks, your bound to hit somone

She does alot better than alot of folks give her credit for

I mean shes no brawl zelda (The best team character ever) but she still gets the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom