• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think they want to make me a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=3486]I think they want to make me a mod[/drupal]

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2275 only mods for the most part as you can see. clearly they wish they were me and to try they want me in their club to make me one of them so we can be he same.

warning if I was a mod I would be fair and randomly part in pichu into posts like pichu>kirby in random KK and pink reaper posts till I drive them mad.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No if they are trying to be me then they are in fact trying to use my logic to make me understand and I know that simple things aren't that fun so I have to make it semi hard to understand to have more fun.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You just blew all the chance you had. Requesting modship (and I think this falls under that) just lowers your chances of becoming one. This is true on ANY website with mods.

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
I'm really sorry, but quite frankly I don't think anyone gives 2 pennies about them wanting to make you a mod. As the above commented said, this topic blew your chance. Being a mod isn't really simple. It's a big responsibility and just asking for it without knowing what you'd have to do screws you over the head, you get me? Long story short, nobody cares, and you're not going to get modship anytime soon. No offense.

§witch

Smash Lord
I'm really sorry, but quite frankly I don't think anyone gives 2 pennies about them wanting to make you a mod. As the above commented said, this topic blew your chance. Being a mod isn't really simple. It's a big responsibility and just asking for it without knowing what you'd have to do screws you over the head, you get me? Long story short, nobody cares, and you're not going to get modship anytime soon. No offense.
I feel like being a ******** right now, so heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!

Okay, first of all, who the **** are you? What makes you better equipped to foresee who will become the next mod better than anyone else?

YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE ****HEAD, I KNOW EVERYTHING

Have you been a mod ever? It's not a big responsibility at all. You lock threads and infract for rule violations. There's not a lot going on.

Oh, and saying "no offense" doesn't mean you can say whatever you want without coming off as a ****.

I don't mean to be racist here, but Jews are ****ing the world over and they plan to dominate it. Also, ******s steal.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Technically I'm not meant to discuss internal policy, but rest assured, my Pichu loving friend, that you will never become a moderator on this site.

Also nothing good can come of this thread so *lock*

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But Maxfire is an eternal spirit.

Shut up Spire.

Status
Not open for further replies.