• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I pee'd myself laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Did you cancel the match just for that? I hope not, because it would only be funnier if that Lucario had done it out of pure rage.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
the Lucario no contested.... >.>

DJ; aka "Suirad12" who thinks his Lucario owns me.

He NC'd saying ".....that was stupid, again?"

actually... my Bot in the chat we were in should have our convo in it :p

edit: yeah for bot

16:52:22] <LighttoDark> NC?
16:52:23] <Suirad12> **** that! that was stupid
16:52:31] <Suirad12> LighttoDark: you gay *** bair spammer

jaaboy

Smash Cadet
to me, moments like that are better than winning. Making someone so angry because you got them so good.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
The grab, ftilt, and three bairs you did went along with the beat of the song in the background.

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
man. I never realized until now how badly smashboards went down the drain. There's like 200 people viewing now. There used to be like 20,000 at all times. It makes sense though seeing how melee is so much better than brawl and melee is old now. I really hope that if or when they make a new smash bros that they do it right next time. I barely even play brawl. Melee was my life. Haven't posted in like since brawl came out. lol

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
man. I never realized until now how badly smashboards went down the drain. There's like 200 people viewing now. There used to be like 20,000 at all times. It makes sense though seeing how melee is so much better than brawl and melee is old now. I really hope that if or when they make a new smash bros that they do it right next time. I barely even play brawl. Melee was my life. Haven't posted in like since brawl came out. lol
Doesn't look like you even posted when melee was around. You joined Nov 07... that was the very tail end of melee, and you only have 70 posts. GTFO plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom