• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need more practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars-

Smash Champion
With fc coming up I really want to be as good as possible and maybe place very high in a local tourny or something. However, I haven't been getting as much smash practice lately as I would like. I have gone as far as to practicing against computers so my tech skill doesn't suffer. So I guess this thread is to ask for more places for me to smash.

I will try to attend any weekly smashfest, big or just a bunch of friends, as long as it is close. I can probably get a bunch of my crew members to tag along as well.

Also don't say go to Zjiin's thing. I can't make it on weekdays (maybe Friday).

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Most good players play against either a Lv 1 CPU or in training mode when they can't find other good players to play.

Read PC Chris's review about LV 9 CPUS in the MLG interview-archives.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hey!!!!! you should go to Zjiin's thing on wednesdays. they're soooo much fun!!!!
Rofl, TRE, nice reading.

Most good players play against either a Lv 1 CPU or in training mode when they can't find other good players to play.

Read PC Chris's review about LV 9 CPUS in the MLG interview-archives.
I'll have to look for that.

ummm....how about searching the forums before creating a whole new thread >_>..lol..
Um how bout you GTFO?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'm confused at the purpose of this thread. Please put a location in the title or a better description, like "Looking for smashfests in..." Better yet, take this discussion to the Illinois thread, which is really what those topics are for.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Mars, just let me know if you would like to train on the weekend (Friday-Sunday) like... once a week or so. You know me, I am always up for training.

I always need work fighting off stupid CC Samus after all (McCloud hates them)

Zjiin

Smash Master
This is like the worst way to train
*agree*

If you have to play CPU's you do it on lvl 1/2/3 (depending on how active you want them) and you work on movement and controlling yourself. If you're relying on them do perform and mimic what people are gonna do to you, you will be severely disappointed.

Next thing this guy is gonna say is that if you can beat all 3 CPU's with FF off, you will rock. wrong.

Mars-

Smash Champion
^^^yeah but this kid sucks you wont get better playing him
I'm hoping you aren't talking about me because I don't think I have ever played you.

LoL! X-D

Mars: I don't know how far away Des Plaines is for you, but I'm usually at Elana's house... well... all the time. >_> We could arrange sometime for you to come by and smash with us if you'd like.

But like I said, I don't know how far away we are from you.
I'll pm you with what I'm trying to set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom