• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need more information on marth.

Zodiac

Smash Master
di throws away from him , or really wherever you cant get hit/tippered. sometiems you best option is just to di in a way you dont get tipped but hit, in those situations think about where you should di next. bombs can combo into aerials, rang can combo into aerials.

Have a bomb in your hand and make him approach by throwing rangs at him, just make you have a bomb when gets close so you can make it go boom in his face. Or if he fancies aerial approaches , grab, uthrow to uair him. I dont know to many combos on marth but thats what I would do.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
low percent <30% di toward and or smash di upward, or else you can be CG'd at low percent. bombs and rangs and deff important if you approach. dthrow into utilts and bairs are beautiful. dthrows into upb/dairs are good finishers. with marth, you always wanna either beat full distance with projectiles, or constantly right in his face with comboes. most ppl u keep at sword length with link, but cuz of marth's tipper, that risk can cost a stock. surprised u didnt jus put this in link's take ovr, thats where ima be askin bout all my hard match-ups

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
d-throw, up-b works well at like 80% ish? you'll have to feel that one out, i don't remember what percents are guaranteed. If you do this though, you can get an early attempt at ledge guarding or gimp/kill him all together.

Top Bottom