• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with my Science Fair project

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Alright. Here's the deal. My science fair project is testing if playing Pokemon against other humans will help you solve puzzles. Pretty much, I need about thirty people to test.

If you want to help all you need is Shoddy and the ability to play it for at least one hour daily. That's all you need.

I'm going to have you do a crossword puzzle when the playing starts and after the playing starts (probably 1-2 weeks). I'll find one or make one online and post it here.

Can anybody help me? Please?

;_;

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I'll try to help, even though I despise shoddy...
Besides, this would be a great way to acquaint ourselves with Platinum's extremely broken metagame.
POKE CENTER REGS, UNITE!!!*theme music*

Can I do puzzle league instead? :) Didn't think so.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Alright guys. It will be November 2nd through Novermber 16th. Tell me if that time doesn't work for you.

I'm looking for the puzzle now.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Im in, but I could just go to your house, is ms Mendoza REALLy letting you do this?

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
If i'm open that day i'll be sure to help.. curse you people who already have platnuim...

M.K

Level 55
Just a suggestion, instead of a crossword puzzle, maybe you could do one of those 100-question simple math tests. You know, stuff like "6-6" "3 x 4", etc.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
zook, did you see the fact that it was recruiting pokemon players, and it had to do with playing pokemon?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
...Why was this posted in the PC?
It's Pokemon related, that's why.

Oh, and a mod can feel free to lock/delete this. My science teacher came out of nowhere demanding signatures from everybody whose participating and seeing as most of the people who were going to help I knew from the internet, this would never work.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Let's say if I were to scan a copy of my signature...

Or you could just give him a note that says, "CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!" from Zook. Hur hur hur.

Top Bottom