• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a long, hard single player to satisfy me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'll be cool to finally feel the wiimote throbbing in my hands, slippery and hot because of the sweat and excitement of playing brawl.

Since we had a Donkey Kong update, i hope we get Gangbang galleon as an unlockable stage. I mean Gangplank. Gangplank galleon.

Steel Braxus

Smash Cadet
As long as the story-line is semi-challenging I'll be satisfied. I just hope it is really a full single player experience like Sakurai says it'll be. Just think of the possibilities...

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
im sure you do want a long hard single player that will go deep and gratify you, odds are you wont find him here.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
It'll be cool to finally feel the wiimote throbbing in my hands, slippery and hot because of the sweat and excitement of playing brawl.

Since we had a Donkey Kong update, i hope we get Gangbang galleon as an unlockable stage. I mean Gangplank. Gangplank galleon.
You win the INTARNETS.

Wait..I'm 13. Is it strange that I understood the innuendo after reading for about ten minutes? THE INTERNET HAS MADE ME PERVERTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD.......oh well. :chuckle:

Fawriel

Smash Master
You win the INTARNETS.

Wait..I'm 13. Is it strange that I understood the innuendo after reading for about ten minutes? THE INTERNET HAS MADE ME PERVERTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD.......oh well. :chuckle:
If you are 13, American and not raised by puritans, and it took you ten minutes, you may call yourself a saint.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
If you are 13, American and not raised by puritans, and it took you ten minutes, you may call yourself a saint.
Okay then, I'm a saint. Then again, I'm nearly to the point of falling asleep at my computer desk because I woke up at 5:00 A.M....that could've had something to do with it :p

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
As long as the story-line is semi-challenging I'll be satisfied. I just hope it is really a full single player experience like Sakurai says it'll be. Just think of the possibilities...

u don't get what this is all about do u?

i'm also going to have a foursome match with my girlfriend and all her friends. i'll be battleing peaches all night with my wii.

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, I think multiplayer play is way more enjoyable than singleplayer. At least to me, I will be able to pound my friends all the time and now with wi-fi, I will get to hammer 3 other people all around the world, even those people in japan!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Uhh, I think multiplayer play is way more enjoyable than singleplayer. At least to me, I will be able to pound my friends all the time and now with wi-fi, I will get to hammer 3 other people all around the world, even those people in japan!
I heard those Japanese schoolgirls are beasts at the game.

remember guys, there is now a very hard mode :p
INTENSE!

Manjot

Smash Apprentice
Nice title for a thread lol

Anyways from what I've heard and seen the one player mode should be much better then previous games.

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
I think that the DK movie released today shows us that we have character specific stories. Good enough to satisfy you

Chill

Red
BRoomer
the previous single player modes were short and lacking for me. i hope the single player in brawl will be harder and lengthier and i hope it peaks my interest with its story. overall, i hope it satiates my needs and is a blast in the face to play.

i sure hope the story goes deep and is extremely gratifying.
:embarrass

I wish we still had plus rep. On a related note, I need to take a shower.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow screw very hard mode, I'm choosing extreme.

Just imagine:

An extremely hard, deep, moving, exhilirating experience that would make anyone comeover.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
From what we've seen, this seems to be a very long single player, that can actually be played with multiple people. The story seems to go deep, and I'm sure it will be very satisfying. And we can make it intensly hard!

come
over
= win

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Lol at Pyro posts xp

But now, I want a good Single player mode, It would be really exciting to have one, I feel good when I see the videos, but when I play the Game itself, My, errmh, Head will splode. Ok, now without jokes, I want a good single player mode, the other was bad.

This thread should be closed now, its getting gross now.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Lol at Pyro posts xp

But now, I want a good Single player mode, It would be really exciting to have one, I feel good when I see the videos, but when I play the Game itself, My, errmh, Head will splode. Ok, now without jokes, I want a good single player mode, the other was bad.

This thread should be closed now, its getting gross now.
mabye we should sticky this thread after our heads explode with the coming of brawl

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
Oh, oh, guys, guess what just came in the mail today?

Smash bros demo! I dunno how I got it, I just did, I swear!

And, I swear, the first thing that I did was pop the seal, take the CD, and shove it forcefully into the Wii slot, the sheer anticipation already making my Wiimote hand sweaty with the excitement.

I had always played with Zelda in Melee, and she had always played slowly, but for some reason my Wiimote was too sensitive for her. Every time I pressed upward she would do a full jump into the air and get nailed by the really low ceiling, but eventually I got used to handling it and Zelda soon was making short bounces in my eyes; I eventally had her make quick, almost excited kicks with every bounce. But after a few stages the game started moving faster, and I tried going faster, but Zelda couldn't keep up, and it just kept going faster and faster and I had to press down B and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
And in case you're wondering, I don't have the demo, and I do want a good single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom