• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a battle. (Ness ditto against someone)

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
It's been 5 months since I've had a decent Wi-fi match. I would really like to see how my Ness holds against one of the greats around here. Anyone willing to give me a chance?

FC: 4425 1150 8769

PS: If friend finder is working, feel free to tell me so. I couldn't get it to work, so I'll try this for now.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
why not try AllisBrawl? Thats where I get all my good matches from, the ladder and free play (mostly ladder, just people will john if you spam or something, but whatever.)

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I'm not one of the greats, but I too am looking for games.

We should turn this into a wifi thread for the Ness boards. I thought we had one (the "Player finder").

I'd like to play on Monday. At some time. Has to be afternoon.
Last I knew Uffe wanted to play me but we couldn't synchronize that.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'm not one of the greats, but I too am looking for games.

We should turn this into a wifi thread for the Ness boards. I thought we had one (the "Player finder").

I'd like to play on Monday. At some time. Has to be afternoon.
Last I knew Uffe wanted to play me but we couldn't synchronize that.
Lol I tried to make a real battle thread, but it failed big time.
Monday sounds great if I remember.

PM me tomorrow in case I forget.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Oh! Dang, you know what? Next week I have Thursday and Friday off. I could try to throw in some matches next week [tomorrow], but I can't say it'll happen. I'm in need of some intense training. If you live like far far away from CA, then I don't plan on really playing you since there seems to be some latency. Also, throw each other some pointers as to what they can work on. That's what Ness dittos are for.

Dryn/Uffe: 2277-7887-4196

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Oh! Dang, you know what? Next week I have Thursday and Friday off. I could try to throw in some matches next week [tomorrow], but I can't say it'll happen. I'm in need of some intense training. If you live like far far away from CA, then I don't plan on really playing you since there seems to be some latency. Also, throw each other some pointers as to what they can work on. That's what Ness dittos are for.

Dryn/Uffe: 2277-7887-4196
A little confusing, you mean this thursday and friday, or the next?
I live on the east coast so the connection shouldn't be too bad. I'm free at around 6:00PM on thursdays if that's a good time for you.

TBH, this is what I really wanted. Not a battling partner, but a training one.

Uffe

Smash Hero
A little confusing, you mean this thursday and friday, or the next?
I live on the east coast so the connection shouldn't be too bad. I'm free at around 6:00PM on thursdays if that's a good time for you.

TBH, this is what I really wanted. Not a battling partner, but a training one.
I meant this week. Sorry. I was writing this last night. I guess Sunday is the beginning of a new week. But yeah, I could use the training myself as well. So if Thursday and/or Friday work, cool.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I meant this week. Sorry. I was writing this last night. I guess Sunday is the beginning of a new week. But yeah, I could use the training myself as well. So if Thursday and/or Friday work, cool.
K, shoot for 6:00Pm on Thursday.

PK-Ow, It's around 2:00. I'll wait for you online; PM if you can't find me.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Bartolon got mentioned in someones blog at All is Brawl as being a good Ness. :laugh: When will people recognize me? :(

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Frikkin' A.

Couldn't use any computer suddenly in the noon and so I had to just hang around the channel on Wifi for 1337. I saw someone who's always up for a game so I played him a bit.

Then I spotted 1337 but he was in a game. And I'm... impatient. :embarrass

So that sucks. It's another couple months before playing again. (Fricking grmo cancels the Brawl events I thought I was going to this weekend :mad: .)

You didn't miss much, 1337. My games against my other contact were ****. It was pathetic. DDDD: ****... I need more play. And offline.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Sorry PK-ow!, I was fighting someone on the faux finder (Thank you vm firekirby!) for 2 hrs.
I kept checking my PMs just in case, but I didn't see any. Maybe in those couple months we can battle. (sorry about the event being cancelled:()

Bartolon, I'd love to play you. I couldn't yessterday cause I was wiped after my faux finder session.
If you come back, PM me for the fight.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Sorry PK-ow!, I was fighting someone on the faux finder (Thank you vm firekirby!) for 2 hrs.
I kept checking my PMs just in case, but I didn't see any. Maybe in those couple months we can battle. (sorry about the event being cancelled:()

Bartolon, I'd love to play you. I couldn't yessterday cause I was wiped after my faux finder session.
If you come back, PM me for the fight.
Yeah I see you a lot there. XD
I'm glad you like it. :chuckle:

Uffe

Smash Hero
I played Bartolon's Ness. He's pretty good with him. At first I thought I was going to easily win, but I didn't. :urg: You'd think after a load of Ness dittos, you'd know how to win against them.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Bartolon got mentioned in someones blog at All is Brawl as being a good Ness. :laugh: When will people recognize me? :(
People will soon recognize you as the undisputed Ditto King.

Called it.

Uffe, do you go to offline tournaments? Just wondering, you seem more than capable of surviving the competitive scene and everything...

1337-Zero

Smash Ace

Called it.

Uffe, do you go to offline tournaments? Just wondering, you seem more than capable of surviving the competitive scene and everything...
Ditto King? That's making me nervous about Thursday:urg:

I want you to know Uffe, I placed pretty well at the tourneys I've been to, but I seem to come across as a noob online. Just don't judge me too hard okay?:dizzy:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Ness dittos are funny, but I suck at them.

Come to think of it, there is no ditto match I'm good at.

Uffe

Smash Hero

Called it.

Well good news because my lame *** R button can't shield worth ****. I'd use the L button, but shield grabbing with that feels gay. As for Ditto King, I should be the least of your worries. I've been sucking horribly lately.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Pssssh, your worst > my best

Also, funny you mention that, because my R button is almost gone to hell.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Oh sn-

Yeah, I feel like my trusty black controller is about to give out soon, too... I only have one other good GC controller, and after that I'ma hafta go all Ultimate Razer on people with the Nunchuk. Or quit Barlw altogether.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well the problem is is that my controller is new and the R button is already effing up. How did this happen? And no I will not use the L button. Shield grabbing that way feels gay. I'll play you Raphael.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Your Ness sure improved. :) As for Pokemon Stadiums Fire Field, I was desperate to win. :urg:

EDIT: Actually, just thinking about it, I feel guilty. :(

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Don't. I don't even mind if I get caught in a chaingrab/infinite or anything. It's all cool. :p

Uffe

Smash Hero
Maybe we can play some more tomorrow, if you want. I'm always looking for a good challenge. :)

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yo S.o.Raphael, if you're still up for it I'll fight you today.

As always, PM me if you are.

EDIT: Lighten up a bit Uffe, I lock people in friendlies all the time.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
You'll probably understand why I'm like that after the first few sentences in this blog.

If I Were Good...
Dude that's awesome. I feel the same way, I want to help people get better too.
I only lock people in frendlies to show them the dangers of playing predictably (and the only training partner I have is my dad and I enjoy ticking him off lol).

Now I really can't wait until Thursday:)

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Uffe, be thar at 6:00. If I'm not on, try 6:30.

Sorry leonbird, yesterday was phail, I couldn't do a lot of wi-fi

EDIT: Uffe, could you give me a rough estimate of your wi-fi lag? Mine is 1/4-1/3 of a second of button lag.

Uffe

Smash Hero
So 6:00 pm. Okay, hopefully I'll be hanging around. I might be fighting ViceGrip. I'll have to see when he's on, though. As for lag-fi, I'm not sure how bad it lags.

Top Bottom