• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Met Sakurai!

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Nice...

However, I don't think that Sakurai would have told ya about the DLC.

Zeyeth

Smash Cadet
Wow.. This is the type of opportunity that every gamer (Especially Smasher) dreams of. That is indeed one hell of an opportunity friend. You're like.. Famous from touching someone of fame. I want your wii code so I can Smash the dude who touched the Creator of Smash. =(

Yes, I am T3h Pat3htic. =D

Ryralane

Smash Rookie
Grats! I wish that I could meet him, but I never leave my house...except for school...

And I live in the middle of nowhere...

Lucky.

He responds to "Kirby?" I thought it was Popopo...
I'm sure he knows the English name of it too

HenryMartinez

Smash Cadet
They say if you touch the hem of his robe, you gain the ability to wavedash.

Seriously though, that's a fantastic story.
They say if you touch his asscrack, you can L-cancel.

Lol, I'm in all seriousness too, I know how that feels, when I saw Miyamoto at Nintendo World... I felt complete as a gamer.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
That's really unexpected but amazingly cool at any rate! I'd be kicking myself too if I forgot to get an autograph from him but you actually shook his hand. That's something I would remember. Very nice.
I'm sure there's plenty of us that envy you.

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Awesome experience. I sure wish I could've met Sakurai... But there's no way he's coming to Peru... :p These are the questions I would've asked:
Are there going to be Dowloadable Characters?
Why didn't you make Ridley a PC if he scored so high on your poll?
Why doesn't K. Rool appear at all in the game? (besides trophies)
Could you give me an autograph?

Also how awesome would it be, if Brawl wouldn't have been delayed and you would've had your own copy of Brawl. And you made Sakurai sign it. AWESOME. Lol, how much would that cost on eBay? (Although I wouldn't sell it, Sakurai signed copy of Brawl = AWESOME)

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
sak is a good guy. i actually dont like him because he is as old as me, but more successful >_< i bet he gets all the broads.

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
Did you kick him in the smash balls for putting robot in brawl? If you got him to sign a copy of brawl you could ebay that sucker for who knows how mutch.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Wow, that's awesome. Meeting famous people is always a rush, but don't get too consumed. And by the way, did he happen to look like...

This? I just want to be accurate.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Wow, that's awesome. Meeting famous people is always a rush, but don't get too consumed. And by the way, did he happen to look like...

This? I just want to be accurate.
I bump my question to the latest page. Seriously, I need to know.

Chaos_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Talk about lucky. We'll learn the answers to all of these questions in time. It's cool enough to have just met the guy.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
......why does everyone beilive this? This IS smashboards, right?
Because, it seems that this story of his is very believable. It is probably what would happen if you met someone famous. All of his story is believable, and does not sound fake what so ever. Why do you care about people's grammar? If you want me to, I'll be a pain in the gl*** too. You spelled believe wrong. You spelled it like "beilive" when it should have been believe. Who cares, honestly, a lot of people on the internet don't spell correctly AND don't use proper grammar. I have Fire Fox, which I believe has a spell checker if I spell anything wrong. Kind of like Microsoft Word Processor.

ON TOPIC: Very cool, I probably would have stared at him for a couple seconds to see if he was actually THE Sakurai, then I would have walked away. I am shy. If you could talk to him, then you are definitely not shy. It is very cool that you met him.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Because, it seems that this story of his is very believable. It is probably what would happen if you met someone famous. All of his story is believable, and does not sound fake what so ever. Why do you care about people's grammar? If you want me to, I'll be a pain in the gl*** too. You spelled believe wrong. You spelled it like "beilive" when it should have been believe. Who cares, honestly, a lot of people on the internet don't spell correctly AND don't use proper grammar. I have Fire Fox, which I believe has a spell checker if I spell anything wrong. Kind of like Microsoft Word Processor.

ON TOPIC: Very cool, I probably would have stared at him for a couple seconds to see if he was actually THE Sakurai, then I would have walked away. I am shy. If you could talk to him, then you are definitely not shy. It is very cool that you met him.
Geez, calm down, I never implied that bad grammer=fake. I was wondering when did we switch from "pics or it didnt happen" to "I'll believe anything with no proof!"

Zodiac

Smash Master
dude thats awesome, dont worry about what you forgot to ask him, cause you met the reason these forums are even here.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
I know exactly how you feel I saw a famous person (shniskey if any of you even know who he is) at target (lol yes target) shopping with his wife and I felt the same way as you, star struck if you will, and all i could do was stare and say uh hi

Top Bottom