• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i"M A BELIEVER!!!!!!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Not all that impressive imo. That thread that was closed that mix posted was about a 'combo' like that. I've done it a number of times myself and I just call it a pill catch. The point is that it CAN happen but it is not something that can be done deliberately so it's nt worth bothering about. It is however worth taking notice if a pill goes past someone that you may be able to do something like that. That way you won't look like a fool like I did when I fsmashed a marth into a stray pill at 150% and save their life.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
The point is that it CAN happen but it is not something that can be done deliberately so it's nt worth bothering about.
Actually that stuff can be done deliberately you just have to keep tabs on it in the match. I remember seeing posts saying you can't rely on Link's boomerang helping combos or situations cause it was *too random* and I do that kind of **** all the time and I don't even play Link much. These kinds of things aren't the most reliable strategies, but hey, if you are proactive in looking for them then you can land them sometimes.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Totally agree with MookieRah here. There's nothing random about the trajectory of Doc's pills so it's possible to land stuff like that if you go for it.
Not really. Im not saying you can't do it deliberately because the pills are random. I'm saying you can't really do it cos your opponent would have to standing there and doing nothing. Thats what I meant

Top Bottom