• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I live in sacramento and in TOP 5 best in super smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
You were at CRC Jihnsius?!?!? I was there from 12:15 to 1pm and I didn't see you...

but besides that...GUESS WHO WASNT THERE! kuronue(Allan, HASO) to make such a challenge and set a place/date/time with such short notice for everyone and then to NOT show up loses you MAJOR respect in the smash community. Going all the way to CRC was quite out of the way for both me and gman(the one who was going with me/driving), and im fairly ticked about it, so here is what I'm gonna do.

-You join the GSC(Global Smasher Compendium, download links and info on that here): http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC

-You do not make anymore general challenges to ppl without giving at least a 3 day notice ahead of time. If you do I will delete your posts.

-I havent **** talked you at all, so if you come in here and start acting like a baby and being an *** then i will ban you.

-Next time, you come to us. No one is gonna trust you after this.

also:

-BYOC means Bring Your own Controller...it IS NOT an advanced technique.

-You are a flake and a chicken.

-I am not being hard on you. You deserve this for now.

Simna, your my hero. Me and you should just play him. He'll never know what happened. Getting beat by a Ness and DK? haha, i think he might go down a wee bit in rank.

Oh, and Haso, just cuz you and your friends call yourselves the best, doesn't make you so. If all's you played was your friends and a few little kids, then you don't have the right to claim anything. I would **** every single one of your friends and you using Donkey Kong. Thats right, Donkey Kong. And btw, those techniques you listed as "advanced techniques", are not advanced....they are pretty basic. Your not gonna get any respect saying that you can dash dance and wavedash...Who can't? My baby niece can dash dance and wavedash in smash. I just hope someone records your face when you actually play somebody legit. I'd love to see your face when you get caught in your first 0-death combo that i can and will do to you if ever i get the chance to play you.....GOD I HATE NOOBS. Next he'll be calling using a wii instead of a cube an advanced technique, and changing from zelda to sheik before the match starts an advanced technique.....NOOB

Jam Boot

Smash Rookie
XD, this thread is great.

kuronue, this is James (aka Boot, the peach player) from Elk Grove, I played you once at CRC almost a year ago (that was before I met Simna and started using SmashBoards). I admit that you're pretty good compared to your friends and most of the people I've played in Elk Grove. However, I'm pretty sure I can beat you fairly easily since I've gotten so much better since meeting Simna, but you also list Gary/Gin as the best player in your rankings. He learned everything he knows from me. He'll tell you that. Gary and I are about equal now (he got a lot better recently), and since you say he's better than you, where does that put me?

Now, if I'm as good as the person you say is better than you, how do I rank against the people here? The first time I played Simna he beat me with DK. I don't think I need to say more.

By the way, I've beaten Simna's DK since then and I'm a much better player after playing a lot of people from SmashBoards. Just don't be surprised when Simna beats you with DK or Mewtwo. That is, if you actually ever play him.

And one last thing. To be honest, I only lost to you that one day we played because I was having a horrible day. I lost to everyone that day, even Gary, who I could beat pretty easily back then. This day was also before the first Play 'n Trade tourney, in which I beat Gary in the finals and won a 360. Hell, that day I even almost lost to Matt. The people on this board won't understand the implications of that, but I think you will.

You and Gary WILL lose to Simna and the other people here.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
lol i love neals post it's too funny, no disrespect to hugs but yea you kind of camp even against people that arent even remotely close to your skill level.you're still too good though so if camping gets you the win then do what you have to do.

oh and simna is too good as well, simna+NK = crazy jokes at simna's expense. where is that guy anyways i havent see one of his random post in awhile.

Odin916

Smash Rookie
Maybe this thread is one big mind game O_o. I know some people that like to do that. Call it a desperate move to acknowledge good players (namely, you guys). Though arrogant, some people just like to find opportunities to play people they think will make them better smashers.

But what do I know? I'm just a smash n00b.

zelazon

Smash Apprentice
**** YOU JAMES!!! **** YOU!!! but almost losing to me wasnt because of the fact you were having a bad day, it was because of the fact that I got hella better over the summer, in fact I'm was able to beat gary a few times during our match-ups.

but sry james, gary is better then you now, but I still dont think he would stand much of a chance against the best in nor-cal, and kurone, these people are the ultimate on this game so puting this challenge out yet is not the best idea. I will admit we have gotten better, but until you can play gary on the level that I do, its not wise to make the challenge to these people

btw... kurone was there when he was in the cafateria, but I didnt see anyone from here trying to face him...

but to an introduction, I'm that matt that's james was talking about (a.k.a. boots) and I live in chico for the moment, as I am looking for chico players to train with so I can stand a chance in the nor-cal ranking.

zelazon

Smash Apprentice
oh, you said the first play-n-trade tournament... DONT EVEN MENTION THAT TO ANYONE!!! I sucked back then -_-.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Wow JMV

I don't camp. There is a clear difference between camping...and what I do. You can't even put me in the same category as players like Iggy, Camper Bob, Light, mathos, and Old school Zanguzen.

Neal is just joking. But you're making a statement defining my style as if I don't know what it is after 3 years of inventing it.

Simna, you camp. There's a reason that people come to me after a match with you and say something along the lines of "He just camps the laser, regenerates, and doesn't fight me". No joke, i've heard it almost every time after a match of yours is announced.

LooooooooooooooooL

EDIT: I've added an LOL so that people don't get all ******** and assume I'm raging.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
i dont doubt that you know what you are doing. I didnt mean to make it seriously seem like you just camp even though there is truth to parts of what i said. I was actually just tagging along on neals joke, because it's always been a funny subject of when someone else says another person camps. Also, after re-reading my post, i noticed what i said was very straight forward and couldnt even be taken as a joke. However, it wasnt my intention to make it seem like i was insulting you.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I just read this whole topic and laughed. Lawlz. Allow me to be the one to break this n00b w/ my Captain Falcon. He doesn't deserve the honor of playing my Fox. Better yet, let SiD break his *** in.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Wow JMV

I don't camp. There is a clear difference between camping...and what I do. You can't even put me in the same category as players like Iggy, Camper Bob, Light, mathos, and Old school Zanguzen.

Neal is just joking. But you're making a statement defining my style as if I don't know what it is after 3 years of inventing it.

Simna, you camp. There's a reason that people come to me after a match with you and say something along the lines of "He just camps the laser, regenerates, and doesn't fight me". No joke, i've heard it almost every time after a match of yours is announced.

LooooooooooooooooL

EDIT: I've added an LOL so that people don't get all ******** and assume I'm raging.
how flattering that my corneria bs is discussed^_^ LOL
come on hugs our matches are your favorite!

Miztik

Smash Master
this thread is pointless this is not in the top 5 in sac there is not way he may be good to some of the others but thats probaly cuz they suck more than he does this thread should be closed cuz its dumb

for the record Hugs doesnt camp he just ***** and umm....***** lololololololol

kuronue

Smash Rookie
wow i had a couple people meeet me that are from sacramento and they went to crc and challenged me first off i played MVP and i beat him then played Jin and beat him ill be at crc 2 morrow so if u guys wanna play me then feel free

ohh yea one quick thing i beat flamingboot/james when we first played i beat that guy too so if u dont believe me then hit me up 2 morrow

Charoo

Smash Champion
Wow JMV

LooooooooooooooooL

hugo doesn't camp, he ***** with his ganon

DRGN

Technowizard
oh falcomist...u prolly shouldnt worry...just let the unranked players worry about this kinda thing...like King^_^
Lim, wtf....

Just the first things that came to mind... hence 'im' is 'in mind' rather than 'out loud'. Acronymed for my convenience. Which was quickly nulled by the necessity to explain it. :grin: ...Don't mind me, it's just 4:14 in the morning and I should be sleeping.

-kthxg'night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom