• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.L.M.B.B.S 1//Ft. Wayne, IN--July 11th\\SMYM PRACTICE!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PM sent. Let me know what you think.
LOL, jekyll pioneering my car. If he can get on our route then we can pick him up. Hopefully you didnt tell him we would pick him up from Purdue...

Because NOBODY (that I have seen) has said they are recording video, I am bringing my camera so I can record matches if need be. I really would like someone to bring an actual video recorder so I can give them my commentary files.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
LOL, jekyll pioneering my car. If he can get on our route then we can pick him up. Hopefully you didnt tell him we would pick him up from Purdue...
I was actually just going to take my car and pick him up from Purdue. It's only him, so we can actually fit. Then I'd just meet up with you guys at fear4's place. I know it's not what we had planned, sacrifices must be made for the sake of stranded smashers.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Because NOBODY (that I have seen) has said they are recording video, I am bringing my camera so I can record matches if need be. I really would like someone to bring an actual video recorder so I can give them my commentary files.
If I can find where to get a splitter for Dazzle I'll bring my recording set up.

Also: Jekll you're tooooooo nice <3

PEEF!

Smash Hero
BRING VCR!!! Or else ittl have to be my camera. It did SMYM9 and it wasnt bad. Certainly as good as it gets for camera recording...

Tink

Smash Hero
u should prolly try to bring a little....im not gonna have ALOT, but we shall see.

ima try to bring 2 setups =).

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Hey, do you guys that think if I left from MI now (it will take around 2 hours to get there) that I could make it in time for singles?

^^^^^ Alex Gray is the **** by the way.

****. I was going to bring the Roor too

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I'm exceedingly stupid....this tournament isn't today haha.

Is this a full-on singles/doubles tournament or just a practice session?

Tink

Smash Hero
all in the first post =)....cant wait for this, getting genesis results is getting me all pumped!

edit: can anyone print out a few copys of the rules 0_o?!? would be much appreciated =). this shiz is gonna be ran efficient as hell too sons.....we gonna tryyy to be rolling at 11, but prolly wont get started till 1120ish.....so if you think your gonna be late, you better get the number for someone and let them know whats up.

also, remember that it ISSS eastern time, so for most people, an hour ahead. see everyone tommorow!

Tink

Smash Hero
hmmmm.....if i have the cash, sure =)....but it will be embarrassing for you no matter what =D.

also, ill Mm anyone with my doc really? whats up 0_o?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey. I'm in Ft. Wayne. Where can I drink/who wants to drink?

Hint: Where I am is not the place, but I do have people.

Top Bottom