• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I know why Zelda is almost flatchested in Brawl!

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
Random piece of information --- People were talking about the sexualization of Brawl, by adding Zamus for no reason and giving Sheik breasts. Well at first Sheik still looked like a man to me so I zoomed in on his/her chest, and was like, hmm maybe you could consider them breasts though they still looked like pecs, then realized, hey these bulges are similar to flathchested Zelda's bulges! I changed into Zelda zoomed in and what do you know! they're basically the same!

I think nintendo did this so there wouldn't be so much confusion if Zelda could actually change genders or not, and made it clear Sheik is just Zelda in a costume. Tthey made Zelda flatchested so that it would make sense why Link would think Sheik was a man, while still notifying to the audience that Sheik, is indeed, not a man.

EDIT: I didn't think it was THAT weird, didn't take me more than a few seconds to figure it out but anyway, begone let this thread die in peace (I don't know where YOU guys go to school/college but its considered flat here)...

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Okay, so long as we're talking about a videogame-based forum?

Dude, you got too much free time.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
If you think Brawl Zelda is flatchested, how about taking a closer look on Melee Zelda?:laugh:

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
When you change the colors in the character choice screen for Zelda her boobs appear to change in size for some costumes. But if you look closely it's just an optical illusion.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Really if you think that Zelda is 'nearly flatchested' in Brawl, you clearly have no concept of women's bodies and still think that every chick character is either Lara Croft ala Tomb Raider, or (worse) Lara Croft ala Tomb Raider 3.

Either way, seriously, women's bodies are not like that.

A better way to start the topic: "I can't help but notice that Sheik's torso kind of draws a very fine line between breasts and male muscle definition, maybe they did that to be a little more clear that Sheik isn't a transgender magic-spell but more of a second outfit."

I mean really, it sounds better, you sound more thoughtful and it makes you look less like a 15 year old.

EDIT: I'd also like to take this opportunity to agree with Jammo and add, "I'd hit it."

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Zelda actually seems a bit... curvier than when she was in Melee. I mean, if you're talking about her chest, SURELY you've noticed her posterior by now.... Hell, she has spells that alter her complete appearance. For all we know, she could be sporting E-cups in SSB4!

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure it would be harder to teleport with those -_-. This thread makes me sad. Smash Bros wasn't supposed to be about sex appeal last I checked.

TASAH

Smash Rookie
As well-endowed as Zamus's DD knockers? No. Flat-chested? No. Not even "almost." Seriously, not EVERY chick has to have bra-busters like me. D:

Even if you were in some way trying to make intelligent conversation with this topic, it just failed. Sry.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Irony: Commenting about having large breasts and playing as ZSS.

But yes I agree not every woman in this world needs to have huge breasts.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Irony: Commenting about having large breasts and playing as ZSS.

But yes I agree not every woman in this world needs to have huge breasts.
True, but the breasts do need to be there. We can't have too many starving children with such an OBVIOUS food supply...~

Being a heterosexual chick, I use her for TACTICAL reasons. XP Found that I seem to do better with Zelda, though.
Funny thing. I find that in fighting games, I'm better with feminine characters than any one else. Back in Melee, my two mains were Samus and Sheik(Zelda occaisionally) both of who were female. In Brawl, I'm still somewhat good with them, but Zelda overall has everything beat pretty much. if anything, Pikachu comes close, but you can't really tell what gender it is...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Gimpyfish is doing a systematic rampage. He's somewhere near the Peach boards right now. This thread probably won't be alive for much longer.

last post!

Jammo

Smash Cadet
Pikachu can't be female because he doesn't nag Marth to get a haircut and share the laundry duties. /Sexism

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
some way some how... there is always a thread that amuses me lol just....wow

note Zelda may have itty bitty ******* but she does have breast......

Jammo

Smash Cadet
some way some how... there is always a thread that amuses me lol just....wow

note Zelda may have itty bitty ******* but she does have breast......
Some of the prettiest girls I knew were total ironing boards. You don't need bountiful bussoms to be beautiful.

(typed with iphone)

Mike35

Smash Cadet
It's been pretty obvious since Shiek was announced in this game that they were aiming to give her a more feminine looking body. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sheik.html

She's not flat chested in any of the pictures, but the picture on the upper right when she's sort of crouching shows this better than any of them. In no way does that look like male muscle definition.

Ugh...now I feel dirty for posting in a topic about Zelda's breasts. :ohwell:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
is she human, because in alot of pics, she has elf ears. and elves are incredibly sexy, but ive never seen an elf with more than a b cup

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Can we please not? This thread is sucking the stupid out of the universe to stay alive.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Can we please not? This thread is sucking the stupid out of the universe to stay alive.
...either that or we actually have some rather underage users. I mean, seriously, you have a decent joke topic, then all of the people that have yet to reach puberty...

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Why does this thread exist? Zelda isn't overly flat and Sheik isn't either especially because her breasts are being held back by the cloth wrappings.

Top Bottom