• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I know why Zelda is almost flatchested in Brawl!

Kricu

Smash Journeyman

This is just ending the entire discussion. Those are not pecs at all. They are breasts and from the looks of it, they aren't that small. If they were pecs then the eye of truth would be much easier to see and not basically cut in half.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Agreed, but even [I[providing[/I] any input on the topic is awful enough. So, let's just let it die.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Once again Luthien comes in to shut down another thread. Luthien you are definitely getting good at this.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
The only thing I can say for sure from Luthien's pictures is that Zelda's definately gotten a better wardrobe since her Ocarina of Time years. o.O

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
What? I'm sorry, I'll just need a minute. Ah, here we go. Let's compare.

V.S.

I'll let everyone come to their own conclusions. But as for this thread:

And with that this conversation is concluded. There´s nothing more to see here, go home everyone.

xNinjaOfChaosx

Smash Rookie
Man, just by looking at the two Zeldas, I realize how much hotter TP Zelda is in comparison to OoT Zelda.

Top Bottom