• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just realized something (sry if this is old)

World of Darkness

Smash Rookie
Yesterday, i was playing my friend. I was marth, he was D3. He is so slow and laggy that i just countered 50% of his attacks. Then i used a short hop into 2 Fair's and then a forward smash to finish him.

Point is, it is easier to use counter against slower characters like D3 and ike because you can see their attacks coming better. This results in an increased use in counter, less damage taken, and EPIC LULZ!!!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thats... just kinda common sense. Also, good players won't be very predictable, so you won't be able to counter much anyways.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Sigh....-_-

Please read the sticki...nvm. Common knowledge.

Plus thats not even really smart to do because if you mistime your counter your pretty much screwed.

cman

Smash Ace
Guys i just realized that if I continually put one foot in front of the other, I can make progress in the forward direction. Cool huh?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Woah! I just realized that we are a bunch of ***holes!!

Including myself of course, sorry if we came off that way OP, but try and read the stickies before making a topic. It's a general rule of thumb. Also, it's just simple logic. Slower attack = more time to react.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
If you countered 50% of his attacks, and he didn't start spacing better with DDD's ridiculous (as in, un-counter-able)f-tilt and rising dair, and spam waddle dees, then go for grabs when you approach and CG you to death.... Then he's kinda foolish

Also he needs to learn to shield/airdodge/spotdodge if SH double fair to fsmash hit him.

LRS

Smash Rookie
Guys srsly I just realized something.

If I could like, go back in time, I wouldn't read this thread.

Top Bottom