• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i just lost to my friend in brawl

Charoo

Smash Champion
what should my excuse be?

p.s. can any1 play next weekend on wednesday?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Charizard is trying to learn the move Flame Blitz, but Charizard can only learn 4 moves. | Delete a move to make room for Flame Blitz? | Rock Smash cannot be forgotten | Give up on learning Flame Blitz? | Charizard did not learn Flame Blitz.

HM06 ruins my life too.

EDIT:
Machamp said:
can any1 play next weekend on wednesday?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Charizard is trying to learn the move Flame Blitz, but Charizard can only learn 4 moves. | Delete a move to make room for Flame Blitz? | Rock Smash cannot be forgotten | Give up on learning Flame Blitz? | Charizard did not learn Flame Blitz.

HM06 ruins my life too.

EDIT:
All you need to beat the story is an Alakazam. Psychic *****.

Charoo

Smash Champion
haha owned.

It's flare blitz not flame blitz noob. Infernrape

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i think it's after Ash's EPICLY EPIC gym battle against Blaine, is when Charizard starts listening to Ash.

It was like this (if i remember):

Ash meets Blaine
Ash and Blaine do battle
Ash uses Pikachu, Blaine uses Magmar
Magmar ***** Pikachu with The BlairWitch Project attack (aka Fire Blast)
Ash asks for rematch
Ash calls out Charizard
Charizard is like , "LOL no" and flies off to sleep
Ash has to use Pikachu again
Pikachu gets ***** by Magmar again.
After seeing Pikachu get *****, Charizard is finally interested in fighting.
Charizard and Magmar have like one of the most epic battles in Pokemon anime history.
Charizard pwns Magmar with Seismic Toss.

I think that hows it went... but I last saw that episode when I was like 10, so 8 years ago. lol

Gaara♥

Smash Master
charizard continued to not listen to ash after the Blaine battle. it wasnt until charizard fought some guys poliwrath and polwrath used ice beam on charizard and charizard almost died(or so it seemed) so ash takes care of him and all that and then he starts to listen...

... i really like pokemon lol

Naota21t

Smash Champion
charizard continued to not listen to ash after the Blaine battle. it wasnt until charizard fought some guys poliwrath and polwrath used ice beam on charizard and charizard almost died(or so it seemed) so ash takes care of him and all that and then he starts to listen...

... i really like pokemon lol
omfg your right!! thats the episode where Ash meets Aurora, right?

Top Bottom