• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have the most posts in the ATL South.

Renth

Smash Hero
:laugh: i've been on these forums since 05 what in the world do you have to post that much about.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol wtf is queen killjoy?

Maybe Hiemie can answer us.
A joy killer. I ask to have the original name ZIO and all she could say was "Can't go on without consumer consent" I.E. the man with that name who hasn't logged on since '06 keeps it to himself, wherever he is.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I dun get it.

Are you talking about me? Or about Joy Killer? And if it's about me - wut?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What? I think you're a unique case, because it all looks normal for me. At least the point of the sig is getting across - to draw attention.

But I'll do you a favor and remove the spaces. In three second.

Now refresh and see the difference.

nevershootme

Smash Master
i was pondering if there was ridiculous moderator hacking on this forum to give u the power to do that. but it makes sense, but what doesn't is how users are just getting custom titles and aren't on premium membership (and join dates are after premium was removed), and not even mods. sounds like picky favorites

example: username: Straked, joined dec 2008 and has no user title

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I'll eventually catch up if I live in the boards. The gentleman's club can be my tea room, ATL south would be my game room. My garage can be the C. Falcon/Wario threats. My backyard would be the lucas/ness threat. Let see...not sure but I'll use the kirby threat for the kitchen. Yes hungry, I have a house here D: Therefore I win.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Queen Killjoy is like the girl CAKE sings about in Short Skirt and Long Jacket, except she will take the mind-like-a-diamond and slit your throat with it, and she will make your eyes burn like cigarettes. :urg:

Lol.

She edited her postcount, but Mic_128's ridiculously 20k+ posts are real. He did a lot of posting and closing threads and moderating and moving things around when Brawl was being hyped - Brawl came out... as you can imagine, everyone and their little brother made a new thread about everything when anything new happened.

Top Bottom