• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have snow!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You just go now. This is like humans, evolving throughout the ages, finally reaching it's pinacle of being underwear.

Red Briefs for me.:cool:

kissmybow

Smash Cadet
Today is a special day, I am wearing green today.

P.S. sorry I am very sleepy for one minute and next veery excited and full of spirit today.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
mine have stripes or are some shade of blue. No special little pictures on mine.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Yeah... I don't like this topic anymore. ****in' underwear.

Let's talk about snow instead, and revel in its glorious whiteness.

iceman14

Smash Journeyman
Good topic Matt, Snow is the white death.

I love winter because it snows in winter, and also my birthday is in December, which is a winter month. Snow is awesome.

Witout snow there will be no snowballs, no snowmen, and of course, no snow angels.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
It doesnt snow where I live, so i've seen the snow like 3 times. Gotta tell ya, Im not that impressed.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It doesn't snow in Australia.:( I don't like this topic no mo'.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Dude, it totally snows in Australia. Isn't your easternmost mountain range called the SNOWY Mountains?

I don't have much snow here yet, and the little we've had so far this year has been the wet, ****ty kind. Plus, snow is just friggin' cold and wet. If I could, I mould make snow last 7 days a year, during which society would be cancelled for happy fun snow time. Also, this week would always unexpectedly fall just before exams. And after this snow period, winter is over and it's summer again for another 51 weeks.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by mic_128
It doesn't snow in Australia.:( I don't like this topic no mo'.
Ditto for Louisiana, and screw all of you people with your white Christmases... and your snow plows... and your snowball fights... and your Red Ryder BB guns.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
You people aren't missing out on much. It starts out as cold, wet mush and turns into colder, wetter mush.

Then it gets plowed off the parking lot and looks all dirty and ugly.

The only good thing is throwing snowballs at people and then hiding behind a conveniently located bush. That's always good for a laugh.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I miss snow. I was born in Michigan, raised in Colorado, and have loved snow. Even when it's the dirty slush on the side of the road, it's still fun to scoop it into a pile with your feet, then stomp on it as hard as you can and get it all over you little brother's legs.

*sigh* Good times.

Course, now I live in Texas, where snow kills people by giving them heart attacks from shock.*

*not really, I can't back that up

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by tmw_redcell
Dude, it totally snows in Australia. Isn't your easternmost mountain range called the SNOWY Mountains?
Yeah, in one small area in the eastern states. Whop-de-friggin do. I'm on the west side and we aint got dis fancy *** shnizzle.

EDIT: MAn, I'm INFESTED or something?

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Well bahamut, so far it has snowed a good amount at least once a year up here. People were freaking out when it did, they even had to call the UTPD to stop people from throwing snowballs at cars and what not.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Man you guys who don't have snow are missing out on a lot more than you think. There are so many dangerous activities that you can do in the snow. One such activity is called sled wars. You and your friends go down a hill and jump from your sled to theirs in an attempt to take them out. It can cause some pretty wicked bruises....

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Snow is pretty cool, unless you have to comute 15 kilometers to work and back every day on a bike, then snow really sucks. Any of you ever tried to ride a bike through a feet of snow?

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
I've never bike through snow, but I have rollerbladed through snow and ice! I call the extreme winter iceblading challenge! It's actually surprisingly fun, and not at all surprisingly dangerous! I love it!:bee:

Neophos

Smash Ace
It´s worse here in Sweden.

We have hotels of ice!

Where would people sleep if it weren´t -40 degrees and snowing all the time so we could have hotels of ice?

>__>

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Alright, somebody help a Texan out.

What is.... "snow?" *nasally pronounces it like "s + now"*

FaTmAn2k20

Smash Journeyman
Cold rain is so much worse than snow, unless it's snowing like crazy with insane wind speeds. Cold rain is seriously the worst weather condition possible, except for nuclear bomb explosion.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
. . . tornadoes?

And nukes don't exactly fall under the 'weather' category. Maybe nuclear winter, but not explosions.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Well, nukes could count as weather if nuclear warheads were "raining down" upon a country. WAIT! What if a hurricane hit just as some nuclear warhead was being tested on an island somewhere and it swept the warhead off and then there was a hurricane with a nuke in it! That would be like the worst weather ever! Seriously, that would suck! I would be fine though because I live nowhere near the coast (Illinois) and therefore would avoid the nuclear hurricane of death.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
All though it is unlikely for this to happen, it is even more unlikely that the nuke would remain intact until the storm dissapated and it dropped. A piece of flying debris would hit it and it would explode without hurting anything. Or the speed of the hurricanes winds would cause it to explode.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
I know it would more than likely explode, but it would also have a lot of fallout caught in the storm! There would be so much death and mayhem! Everybody run now! The nuclear hurricane of death is on its way! REPENT! THE END IS NEAR!!!

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good things that Hurricans always go West because of the rotation of the Earth. Since there's no Oceans directly to my East I don't have to fear any huricane, nuclear or not.

iceman14

Smash Journeyman
killjoy, you kinda double posted.

does this mean that all of mankind will be dead and the land will be desecrated? Also Mr. Meterologist, will the weather change at all after this horrible thing happens?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I get about 70 - 120 inches of snow each year. Usually in the lower part. But it has already gotten us a snow day this year. I predict this is going to be an awesome winter of snow and fun. Uh I think the worst type of weather is a Tsunami. I mean I live right on the coast of Maine so it could happen even though it is like a 0.00000000000001 chance of it happening.

Uh happy Hunukha (Spelling) to all Jewish people who are lucky to get there preasents earlier than Christians like me.

Top Bottom