• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have snow!

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Agreed, Matt wouldn't want his post to turn into this type of discussion.... if there is even a real discussion going on.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Re: I get to start it yay!

Originally posted by McFox
THIS IS ********

Oh **** NAW. You did NOT just say that.

We get to put our fluffy gray cat to sleep soon. That makes me have fury. And sadness. :/

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Fox, your ****** stuff never sems to start. Try doing a Pie one or something. Put some Foxxy in it.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
The ******** thing works in topics that are actually retraded. This topic is awesome. Therefore, I propose a new trend:
THIS IS AWESOME!

On the topic of Christmas spirit... I've got plenty of that... I should start a topic about it... *contimplates*

Someone get me a pie... it helps me think...

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
What if there was a pastrey with frosting filling?

Would it be a cake, becuase it has frosting, or a pie becuase it has filling?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Sorry Mediocre, but you're wrong. And right after we agreed that mint ice cream sucked. What a shame. PIE is the clear winner over cake.

RichBrown

Smash Master
it would be a pastry w/ a frosting filling. it doesnt matter, because i prefer breasts over any of that.

at any rate, i feel for you matt, i bought a beanie 3 weks ago and it is already a part of my soul. it really brings out the mexican in me, and my semi-long hair hangs out of it, making it look like im gonna jump someone. plus, it is reversible!

ill post a pic of my thugness later.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
I'd have to agree that pie is better than cake. Unless it's peach pie.... peach pie sucks! Anyway, apple pie is the best, and nobody better disagree with me or else.... I'll just go to bed now.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Originally posted by McFox
PIE is the clear winner over cake.
Agreed. Except for Chocoche Cake(if you don't understand what that is, don't worry, I don't expect you to)... ****it, I which I could still eat cheesecake!

Yeah, so pie is awesome, and Mcdonalds sucks... but mint chocolate is awesome...

OH, and I think I've got it!

THIS IS UNRETARDED!

iceman14

Smash Journeyman
Homer simpson is a very wise man. You see without him, the simpsons will never be as popular as they are now.

Cake so beats pie now. Not even the mysterious and powerful rubarb pie can beat cake.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Originally posted by iceman14
Homer simpson is a very wise man. You see without him, the simpsons will never be as popular as they are now.
Yeah, its the same with any sitcom. If there is no dad/husband it doesnt work.Even though its a little obvious.

I've only had apple pie and pumpkin pie.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
OMG. I feel hella dumb. I was just trying to tell iceman14 his post was obvious and of course homer is the simpsons, but somewhere along the typing I became soft and agreed with him instead of bashing him.

me=0
mediocre=1

I pre-ordered the Seinfeld DVDs that come out late november and I get free Seinfeld salt and pepper shakers becuase I pre-ordered.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Originally posted by iceman14
ender, it is very nice you did not bash me.

I do not like Seinfeld, but i do like the Simpsons and ATHF.
You tard-head. I said I was going to, but then stopped becuase Im naturally a nice person, but now you went and made me bask you anyway, tard-head.

And what are you doing not liking Seinfeld? If I ever see you on the street, Ill ask you if you would care for a junior mint, and everyone will laugh except you, becuase you dont get it. Becuase you dont like Seinfeld.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Yes, but isn't it a little cold right now for ender to be basking? I mean here it's freezing! It is november after all!

Oh well, I like Seinfeld and the Simpsons and why the **** would you want Seinfeld salt and pepper shakers? What are they even shaped like? Jerry's head?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dont know what they are shaped like, and I really didnt get them just for the salt and pepper shakers, thats just what the guy told be I get as extra. Ill post pictures when I get it.

And who wouldn't want a Jerry Seinfeld Salt and Pepper shaker?

P.S. about the basking, I dont know what that means in context with my post.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
P.S. about the basking, I dont know what that means in context with my post.
I was just being a smartass and using it as in basking out in the sun like a lizard.

And who wouldn't want a Jerry Seinfeld Salt and Pepper shaker?
I suppose you've got a point there. I wasn't trying to be insulting in asking why you wanted one. I was just asking why the **** they would offer that with DVDs.

Yes! VD mint chocolate is AWESOME!

Dr. Peppa

Smash Rookie
It seems as if Matt's "fury" has been forgotten...and that's what this thread was supposed to be about...

But I agree, I would much rather explain how much better cake is than pie.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Originally posted by Lt. Killjoy
I was just being a smartass and using it as in basking out in the sun like a lizard.

Yes! VD mint chocolate is AWESOME!
No problem, i was just wondering what simna was talking about.

I've never had VD chocolate. It sounds gross. How do they get the disease in there?

Matt

Banned via Administration
I'm particularly a fan of Snoop Dogg's "Bitches and Hoes" ice cream.

You can really taste the vaginal goodness.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh dear god. That's not real is it? (Remember I'm australian so I don't know about wackey US stuff)

The BEST Ice cream is Lemon-Mellon Sorbe. It rules.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Oh dear god. That's not real is it? (Remember I'm australian so I don't know about wackey US stuff)

The BEST Ice cream is Lemon-Mellon Sorbe. It rules.
God **** you mic!

I've been to Spain, and there I was able to experience the nirvana of lemon ice cream.

Unfortunately, we have no such ambrosia-like deserts in the States. I miss my ice cream.

Top Bottom