• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have snow!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Halloween is coming up. That means that there will be a lot more candy around everywhere. I still dont get what the point of an aero bar is. Its chocolate with holes in it? Why don't you just buy a cruch bar and sit on it or something?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
It doesn't have holes in it, the 'filling' has holes in it...
But who are you to question the mad genius that is those people who invent chocolate bars?!
That would be an awesome job, and they were the ones who were smart enough to get them, unlike us losers who end up working at McDonalds...

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
"I got a lot of good ideas...trouble is, most of 'em suck."

I get to be the curtain!

I loathe mint chocolate..Especially mint chocolate ice cream..Eugh. And McDonald's gave me food poisoning or something. I only eat McDonald's when I'm having a craving for a heart attack.

Venom, scoot a little more to the left. ;)

Matt, chocolate has everything to do with you having fury!
Just imagine...if chocolate never existed..would you have lost that beanie? Would you even have owned that beanie?

being dumb is so great :D

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
*starts up The Moon and Antarctica by Modest Mouse... again...*
I'm sorry Azua, I can't here you over 3rd Planet... :p

I'm too good for that picture, anyway, you lameoids!
Yeah, you heard me, I called you lameoids! Take that!

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
I loathe mint chocolate..Especially mint chocolate ice cream..Eugh.
Your opinions are wrong and therefor invalid.... actually you're titled to your own opinion, but I'm an insensitive ******* so I like to make people think that they're wrong when they disagree with me. Still, mint chocolate ice cream is better than any ice cream that you enjoy, merely because I say so?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Well, mint chocolate chip ice cream is vanilla with mint in it. And vanilla isn't a very good ice cream, so just adding mint doesnt really do much for it. I do agree it is OK sometimes, but its definetly not good enough to pretend to be tough over.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I loathe mint chocolate..Especially mint chocolate ice cream..Eugh. And McDonald's gave me food poisoning or something. I only eat McDonald's when I'm having a craving for a heart attack.
So... sexy.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
yea McDonalds try to poision thier customers, that is why I go to Burger King.
Edud, I am pretty sure that you have no idea what the **** you are talking about. If McDonalds tried to poison their customers, they probably would have gone out of buisiness a long, long time ago. :******:

I'm still not sure why beanies are called beanies. Maybe someone could help me out there, perhaps Matt could since it's his beanie topic in the first place.

edud

Smash Cadet
Me bad

My bad killjoy, I forgot you work there. how is it dude? Me I am a Burger King guy. Maybe it was only the McDonanald's at my home, or maybe they just wanted me dead, but I did not do anything to them........yet.

edud

Smash Cadet
nice game 'n' watch, killjoy and I aretalking about McDonalds and you reply but saying you swallow a bumblebee. I give you credit for saying something out of the blue.

Keep it up.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
No problem, I enjoy being a credit to society. It was quite a fuzzy bee. It names it Harold, and it keeps stinging the hell out of my stomach.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awwww, let's hug, then we'll go to the park, then, you'll get really tired from eating turkey, and I'll molest you.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
YEAH! We'll have a molesting party! I shall bring the jelly, Grape and KY, we'll have blankets and hammers and Whitesnake will be there, ROCKING AWAY!

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Diss Whitesnake!? NEVER! They ended WW2. One concert they were rocking so hard, they went back in time and were rocking during a battle, it ruled so much, that the battle stopped, and Hitler walks up and says "DUDE! That RAWKED! When's your next album come out?" They tell him a time far far in the future to him.

"I can't wait that long!" he says and he shoots himself.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
matt needs to help edud study his history lessons. he didn't even know about the Whitesnake Accord of WW2.

while he's at it he should tell him to stop ****ing posting so ****ing much, ****er.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
So let me get this straight.

Beanies.... Candy.... McDonalds.... Whitesnake.... WW2.... am I missing anything? I sure hope so because I see no corrleation here!

edud

Smash Cadet
yes u missed alot killjoy. yes this topic changed alot. i still do not know how it got from beanies to this.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
He is saying whenever there is sodomy going down, whitesnake will be there.

Matt

Banned via Administration
..how is it that this topic stays open?

By the way, McFox, awesome job banning edud. I know he wants to register again, so I'll let you know what his new name is as soon as he does... then you can ban his sorry *** again.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Because we're all so full of love, fury, and christmas spirit :D!

Dr. Peppa

Smash Rookie
Because it's random, hateful, and has nothing to do with anything.

****ing awesome pretty much covered it.

Top Bottom