• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate to say it. Green Lucario > Red Lucario.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Dark blue has Lucario's entire moveset but better grab range. White gets healed every time he does fsmash.

You put too much faith into the loop and ftilt.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Hold on... i may be exposing my ignorance, but different colors have different effects in brawl?

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Yes, certain costumes can temporarily blind your opponent by their sheer awesomeness, giving you the advantage in your matchups.

Other than that though, different costumes don't have any effect on the match.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Hold on... i may be exposing my ignorance, but different colors have different effects in brawl?
Yes, certain costumes can temporarily blind your opponent by their sheer awesomeness, giving you the advantage in your matchups.

Lol.
I gold star this, this was amazing to read this morning. Thanks for the great start!

I think everyone is forgetting a rather important color.
Pink
And im not going to post the picture. Its in like 7 other threads, you should be able to find it.
-t2

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Dark blue has Lucario's entire moveset but better grab range. White gets healed every time he does fsmash.

You put too much faith into the loop and ftilt.
Wait, getting healed would be a bad thing. He loses his Aura buff! With all the fsmash i use i'd never be able to kill anything. But then i'd never die either. Hmm....

Timbers

check me out
Wait, getting healed would be a bad thing. He loses his Aura buff! With all the fsmash i use i'd never be able to kill anything. But then i'd never die either. Hmm....
dguy is clearly a spy trying to distort our worship of Lucario.

SPY
I like to match colors with the player slot. 1p Red, 2p Blue/Dark Blue, 3p White, 4p Green.

That's original, lol

Are we talking about the pink costume that's on that shirt that just came in? Or the one where his fur is red, similar to the one in my avatar? 'Cause either way, they're both top...no, GOD tier.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
yeah im suprised too... D =

Hey! I play red lucaRIO!! Red special ability is being the leader of the power rangers! so TRYRANOSAURUS!!

AKA gigabowser in a out dated lucario costume.
*Sigh* yeah epic man........epic.............

....... what if they ACCTUALLY DID HAVE EFFECTS THOUGH do you know how much stratagy would be involved !!!!!

ok....now i sound like a little kid.....

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
this time it was a glitch i posted ONCE and the same message got posted 4 times.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
The day a for fun thread in the Lucario boards stays on topic for more than 6 posts the whole world will implode out of pure improbability, and then be entirely replaced by something even stranger and harder to understand than it was before.

Top Bottom