• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate to say it. Green Lucario > Red Lucario.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
sure, most of the steel types, have "gold" making them shiny.
But gold does not look good on lucario.
Metagross, and Scizor, yes.
Lucario, No.
-t2
well, look at my avatar, the lucario here is the shiny one.

In Pokemon games, "shiny" means alternate coloration, and usually there is one kind of alternate coloration. The probability of getting a "shiny" Pokemon is equivalent to Jack Thompson deciding not to attack video games. In other words, virtually zero.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
well, look at my avatar, the lucario here is the shiny one.

In Pokemon games, "shiny" means alternate coloration, and usually there is one kind of alternate coloration. The probability of getting a "shiny" Pokemon is equivalent to Jack Thompson deciding not to attack video games. In other words, virtually zero.
Unless you chain. Which I might add, takes a long *** time.
I did find a shiny machop once, but...sandstorm killed it before the pokeball got it. It sucked.

And im saying, the Lucario Shiny, is the worst looking of the Steel type shinys.
-t2

Rebonack

Smash Apprentice
I luvs mah Blucario. Though it baffles me how everyone seems to consider him dark blue.

*looks at default*

*looks at Blucario*

Yeah...

Though Red is a close second. Red and purple is a pretty awesome color combination.

dr00

Smash Apprentice
Unless you chain. Which I might add, takes a long *** time.
I did find a shiny machop once, but...sandstorm killed it before the pokeball got it. It sucked.

And im saying, the Lucario Shiny, is the worst looking of the Steel type shinys.
-t2
you obviously haven't seen bronzong or probopass

Top Bottom