• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.H.N.C. vs. Team Plezey Crew Battle

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I remember looking at Sneak's surprised face while he was watching this at Tech0's place, lol!

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
IF THERE IS ONE CREW NO ONE CAN DEFEAT
WHO NO ONE CAN POSSIBLE COMPARE IN FEAT.
THEN SALAD BOWEL WILL KEEP REIGNING
CHALLENGERS DO NOT SCARE US BUT KNOW THIS
ONCE YOU FACE US YOU WILL WISH YOU DIDNT
BECAUSE WE ARE SO FUXXKING GREAT
BTW DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE
UNLESS YOU ARE TRULY WORTHY THEN JUST MAYBE
YOU GUYS WILL SEE THE AMAZING PRESENCE
OF THE BEST CREW IN HISTORY
WOOT WOOT SALAD BOWEL WOOT WOOT
ASSEMBLE SALAD BOWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(just to not confuse my crew mates, talk trash in this thread)

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
You Must All Favorite This Thread!!!
Give It 5 Stars As Well!!!
Because Anywhere Salad Bowl Posts!!!
Should Be Remembered Throughout History!!!
But Do Not Dare Challenge Us!!!
Unless You Like To Lose!!!!
If So Then By All Means!!!
But Heed Our Warning!!!
The Greatest Crew Of All Time!!!
Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
I Cannot Agree With You More
A Very Fine Post By A Very Fine Player
Most Of You Cannot Match His Talent
Nor Beat Him In A Single Set
So Let This Get In Your Head
We Are The Best And Sadly You All
Are The Worst No We Are Not From Medievil Times
But We Have Fuxxxking Took Over Your Thread
Hurrraaahhh

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Hmm Salad Bowl...the only person they have is Tag(if he's even in the crew anymore LMAO). He claims to be with Plezey...but yah everyone else is meh. There should definitely be a crew battle between these guys. That would be fun.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Lol your a funny guy to talk silven as to how you lost a money match to one of our members i think you shouldnt even be allowed to speak. He goes by the name of Iro bot aka Zeke. All you can do is talk trash but you cant even back it up.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
SALAAAAAAAAAAAAD BOWL!!!!!! Hey Silven, it was nice to have you help feed one of our members with that sweet sweet money you lost int he money match..wanna feed some more of us?

Grill

Smash Cadet
this is 4Sh0 speaking*

tag is in pleazy. so who do you guys have??? lol. noone. even with tag...ya tu sabes...

dont be trash talkin my crew members .hell mm anytime he wants. you beat him ok fine.....

BUT YOU WILL NEVER BEAT US. lol in your entire life of living. were better than we look in the crew battle too bc 2 of our top players didnt get to play.

DONT TRASH TALK SILVEN BC U CANT BEAT HIS CREW!!!

kthanxbye

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ok... umm... i'm hoping the trash talking IHNC has been making towards plezey is over with .... and its not everyone talking **** from ihnc only some ppl .... but yea that's over with hopefully cuz we agreed that this was a friendly crew battle and when you guys wanna play us for something like pride, 3rd place, money then let us know.... but now you go talking **** about my bois in salad bowl.... don't mess with em.... they're better than you silven.... zeke already took your money.....hrebbed..... they'll toss you like they toss their salad....toasted much?

Grill

Smash Cadet
This Is 4sh0

WERE NOT WE ALREADY PEACED IT UP IHNC AND PLEAZY GOTZ NOOOOOOO PROBLEMS. :)

BUT YA NIKKAS THAT TOSSES IHNC SALAD RANDOMLY STARTED SPAMMING OUR THREAD ABOUT THEM BEING GOOD AND MUCH BETTER THAN US AND TRASH TALKING FOR NOOO REASON WHIH IS MAD UNCOOL... :mad:

TAG YOUR NOT IN SALAD BOWL BC U CAN ONLY BE IN ONE CREW. LOL. :confused:
sorry for the caps i dont wanna right it over lol.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Lol heard enough Grill? , you guys are going over your head from a a single crew victory First of nothing was on the line and second of all you cut them off and made it a single crew battle not a 2 out of 3. Shows how much confidence you guys have in yourself. Lets just say Silven shouldnt trash talk if he never even participates in the crew battles.

EDIT: sorry for the intrusion but we are trying to make a statement. One that you might not understand and one i wont bother explaining.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
nah i'm chill with most of ya peeps from ihnc.... in my last post i wasnt addressing ihnc i was directing my argument towards silven cuz he was talking doo doo... and zeke is in salad bowl and he beat him in a mm like 2 days ago.... and they're not even bad.... and i'm on their side against silven cuz those are my bois like personally not even smash...

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
LOL We did the trash talking as a joke cuz my boy was reading harry potter and was in a riddleish kinda mood, and sure we might not beat your crew..but it's not cuz we aren't better, it's cuz you got like 20 members to choose from and we got 4...And we never show up to weeklies and shiz..but wait till we do..just you wait....SALAAAAAAAD BOOOOOOOWL!!!!!!!

Grill

Smash Cadet
its not grill its 4Sh0. were def not over confiedent AT ALL a crew battle is a crew battle we dont play for money even before the crew battle id say the same thing. im defending the crew. and w.e. u n silven have take it up with him dont be trash talkin the crew 4 no reason bc i never even heard of you. u n silven want a mm fine....but stop talkin bouh the crew.

Grill

Smash Cadet
0k i understand where u guys are coming from but if silven talks then he does mm him again. and about 20 members. we have 20 members who suck. only as few are good (Elite devision) and the top 4 are great. so crew batle 4 on 4. and i never do mms but well do it for money. im not sayin u guys are bad, i saw zeke play and hes good, but you should come to the weeklies more often but if you dont think were better well prove it.

edit: ok i couldnt tell if they were playin i take it serious when people talk about us. where did silven talk **** show me the thread.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Grill read closer and you will notice that Silven technically threw his own crew into the arguement. He first dissed our crew and then implied that hes in a far better crew. So yes he brought you guys into the arguement so as crew mates you should defend him and not leave him alone facing us as his problem. Basically what im leaning towards is we should have a crew battle and i think silven should be in it. Or else what kind of crew mate is he if all he does is start a problem and uses his crew mates (who im guessing are far better then him in smash) as the problem solvers.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
"Hmm Salad Bowl...the only person they have is Tag(if he's even in the crew anymore LMAO). He claims to be with Plezey...but yah everyone else is meh. There should definitely be a crew battle between these guys. That would be fun." This is how silven starts **** .

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
can you guys stop spamming my thread please.... why doesn't everyone comment on the videos and how much i suck?!?! gosh ppl...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
aight guys look we r sry if we offended u in anyway we are a crew cuz we like to hang out and play this video game we arent here to mess wit other crews and say we r better because we arent

we crew battle pleazy cuz we all( i think) thought it would b cool to crew battle for once since u dont get to be in one or see one all the time

i also dont like to mm people either i feel like it gets far too competitve at that point some others dont but that is me i will never mm people cuz i dont feel right about it

pretty much all i really wanted to get out wuz this crew battle happened bcuz we wanted to have fun we arent here to mess wit u guys and dont mean to sound arrogant at all. Silven might have worded wat he said in a wrong way but we dont want to make us look better than u guys. You guys could very well be better than us i dont doubt it. So lets put this behind us its over i say on behalf of my crew that we apologize to u guys as a crew anything else u guys have problems wit should be dealt with to that specific person so please dont attack our crew bcuz we dont ever want to have problems.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Quit Smashboards...now

It's ironic you guys say that I start **** when these guys came in the thread and started posting retardedness. Convenient amnesia I guess...

But wow cuz some guy from their wannabe crew beat me in a MM that means I can't talk...lmao. A match that anyone could have won...lolz once again WOW. I wonder if they would be saying the same crap if I won that match...probably not. 15 yr old kids are pretty sad at times. They can't make valid arguments online so they bring up the fact that I lost a MM to try to hide their weak argument skills. If you need proof go look at the NY Ranking thread and see how 15 yr old kids get pwned when it comes to anything that will have practical use in the real world.

Now as for the rest of you...n00by Falcon or Bass or whoever the hell you are stfu cuz I don't even know who you are, and I don' t want to know who you are. The smash compendium in my brain is running out of space and I'll be saving it for smashers that actually have some kind of common sense, the kind of sense to know that they shouldn't be talking about stuff they had nothing to do with...

I'm pretty sure you lackies are in the crew because you play smash and you're friends with the crew..so just stop talking because you don't really exist in the eyes of other smashers. Oh wait..you DON'T wanna stop talking? Well I'll guarantee it by putting you no-names on ignore. Yes..deal with not being able to read your idiotic posts from now on. Usually this is bad since I might miss out on informing posts that the r-tards could have said but judging from the previous posts...they have nothing meaningful to contribute towards Smashboards therefore...UNignoring them will be useless.

p.s. I'm just gonna wait for the next post to involve "Zeke beat Silven in a MM he's our pride and joy". This is just gonna further prove my point that everyone in the crew but the blonde kid can play the game at decent level and has to depend on that money match in which Zeke(Stupid name..I know) had to go sheik to beat me in LMAO!!! I'm not johning I'm just saying....whatever happened to Samus or that crap Falco he threw at me. LMAO!! :laugh:

IRO_BOT

Smash Cadet
Brooklyn New York get at me for some training
lmao at silven and his loserness.for one you shouldnt laugh at your own joke.
and its called counterpicking, have you heard of it?? maybe thats why you never place high. i dont know why your still getting at me but it looks like you like the attention... in fact i think your much more childish than us "15 year old no-names".

i apologize to IHNC for salad bowls antics but theyre OBVIOUSLY kidding, unfortunately some1 didnt realize it.

face it silven, your a LOSER , losing is the only thing youll ever know. i saw your placing at the weekly, looks like you have 25th place locked -_- . so why dont you quit smashboards and quit smash in general.

Hax

Smash Champion
It's ironic you guys say that I start **** when these guys came in the thread and started posting retardedness. Convenient amnesia I guess...

But wow cuz some guy from their wannabe crew beat me in a MM that means I can't talk...lmao. A match that anyone could have won...lolz once again WOW. I wonder if they would be saying the same crap if I won that match...probably not. 15 yr old kids are pretty sad at times. They can't make valid arguments online so they bring up the fact that I lost a MM to try to hide their weak argument skills. If you need proof go look at the NY Ranking thread and see how 15 yr old kids get pwned when it comes to anything that will have practical use in the real world.

Now as for the rest of you...n00by Falcon or Bass or whoever the hell you are stfu cuz I don't even know who you are, and I don' t want to know who you are. The smash compendium in my brain is running out of space and I'll be saving it for smashers that actually have some kind of common sense, the kind of sense to know that they shouldn't be talking about stuff they had nothing to do with...

I'm pretty sure you lackies are in the crew because you play smash and you're friends with the crew..so just stop talking because you don't really exist in the eyes of other smashers. Oh wait..you DON'T wanna stop talking? Well I'll guarantee it by putting you no-names on ignore. Yes..deal with not being able to read your idiotic posts from now on. Usually this is bad since I might miss out on informing posts that the r-tards could have said but judging from the previous posts...they have nothing meaningful to contribute towards Smashboards therefore...UNignoring them will be useless.

p.s. I'm just gonna wait for the next post to involve "Zeke beat Silven in a MM he's our pride and joy". This is just gonna further prove my point that everyone in the crew but the blonde kid can play the game at decent level and has to depend on that money match in which Zeke(Stupid name..I know) had to go sheik to beat me in LMAO!!! I'm not johning I'm just saying....whatever happened to Samus or that crap Falco he threw at me. LMAO!! :laugh:
yo silven, i'm cool with you and zeke so don't take anything personally but how are you going to make fun of zeke's gamertag and then tell us him and his friends have a noobish arguing style. your entire post was basically insults/taunts.. lol..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao at silven and his loserness.for one you shouldnt laugh at your own joke.
and its called counterpicking, have you heard of it?? maybe thats why you never place high. i dont know why your still getting at me but it looks like you like the attention... in fact i think your much more childish than us "15 year old no-names".

why dont you put your good argument skills to good use instead of starting **** with everyone . why not join a debate team and argue whether or not your mom should of had an abortion with you... (toasted??)

i apologize to IHNC for salad bowls antics but theyre OBVIOUSLY kidding, unfortunately some1 didnt realize it.

face it silven, your a LOSER , losing is the only thing youll ever know. i saw your placing at the weekly, looks like you have 25th place locked -_- . so why dont you quit smashboards and quit smash in general.
although i hoped that salad bowl and silven stopped this arguement im glad to hear that salad bowl doesnt have problems wit all of us

i wont say anythin about u guys and silven since it isnt my buisness but lets please not escalate the situation for no reason we all play smash i hope that i get to play u guys in the future

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ everyone arguing. IMO, all of you are super newbs. (Pleazy, Salad Bowl, IHNC) ALL NEWBs. if I'm not mistaken, when was the last time anyone of us won MLG, Pound, FC, or even a FuLL sized weekly for that matter?? and if that wasn't newb enough, NO ONE told me about this thread, so ya all need to KWITT.

Now that I've called you all newbs, you can direct your attention and negative energy toward me because I love the attention.. lolz

ooooh, anyone besides my crew want MM's?? everyone's MMing each other and I feel left out. I would cry, but only pros cry.

p.s. aleksi, why do u keep callin ur crew "salad BOWEL" lmfao..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz @ everyone arguing. IMO, all of you are super newbs. (Pleazy, Salad Bowl, IHNC) ALL NEWBs. if I'm not mistaken, when was the last time anyone of us won MLG, Pound, FC, or even a FuLL sized weekly for that matter?? and if that wasn't newb enough, NO ONE told me about this thread, so ya all need to KWITT.

Now that I've called you all newbs, you can direct your attention and negative energy toward me because I love the attention.. lolz

ooooh, anyone besides my crew want MM's?? everyone's MMing each other and I feel left out. I would cry, but only pros cry.

p.s. aleksi, why do u keep callin ur crew "salad BOWEL" lmfao..
lol tru lol im way too noob for this game i never even got close to winnin a weekly lol except if i team wit a pro XD lol one day vanz one day lolz

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
It's pretty simple Hax, this was more of a rant than anything actually pertaining to an argument. There really is no argument here.... If you find one let me know LOL.

But yah their points were pretty stupid...for example the guy tries to find some way of excusing himself for making fun of IHNC because I said something about a crew battle. This is just one example...

Grill read closer and you will notice that Silven technically threw his own crew into the arguement. He first dissed our crew and then implied that hes in a far better crew. So yes he brought you guys into the arguement so as crew mates you should defend him and not leave him alone facing us as his problem. Basically what im leaning towards is we should have a crew battle and i think silven should be in it. Or else what kind of crew mate is he if all he does is start a problem and uses his crew mates (who im guessing are far better then him in smash) as the problem solvers.

Yah...true I said their crew was "meh" but where do I imply that I was in a far better crew? If you look further you will see that he tries his best to affiliate me with IHNC even more. Yes...I'm a crew member so why exactly do they have to come to an IHNC thread and try to start crap. If you have a prob with me...deal with me and stop trying to include everyone else.

Now READ what I said..

Hmm Salad Bowl...the only person they have is Tag(if he's even in the crew anymore LMAO). He claims to be with Plezey...but yah everyone else is meh. There should definitely be a crew battle between these guys. That would be fun.

This is why they suck at forums...If you just carefully read my post and read what he claims to see in my post...you can tell there are a few screws loose in their logic.

I just laid down the groundwork there for ya Hax. Theres a personal bias here obviously but I'm not claiming otherwise. They decided to get on my bad side (which if you ask anyone I know..isn't a good side to be on). I find it somewhat sad because I was actually looking to squash the whole thing after Zeke beat me in the MM but he had the audacity to go in the NYC Weeklies thread and brag about it...something a kid would do ofcourse...

Top Bottom