• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.H.N.C. vs. Team Plezey Crew Battle

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Ok this happened at the last NYC weekly which was Friday the 13th LMAO!!! :laugh: Corny..? Yes I know but I had to put it. The government forced me. Anyway here they are

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qjrdeB76H0

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhl88pTZZeQ

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5_b9CRtvW8

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF0AXTaGXFs

Some of you guys are very lazy and don't like to read the youtube descriptions so I'm just gonna copy and paste what I put there.

-IHNC Lineup-
Starz (Fox)
Vanz (Ice Climbers)
Tec0 (Fox/Marth)
Tec9 (Falco)
4Sho (Falco)
Grill (Sheik)

-Team Plezey Lineup-
Venom (Falcon)
Tag (Falco)
Hax (Falcon)
Jman (Fox)
Alukard (Marth)
Shirryuoni (Marth)

July 13th 2007

Oh and btw all of these are NYC/NJ smashers. So you know what that means...? Yes..they will **** you hardcore.

Hax

Smash Champion
i played like ****. good stuff guys except jman hahaha.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Jeesh sorry IHNC that I wasn't there for such a hard crew battle I thought you said they'd be a big challenge oh wellz. Shot starter for the next crew battle not in the city lol

Hax

Smash Champion
Jeesh sorry IHNC that I wasn't there for such a hard crew battle I thought you said they'd be a big challenge oh wellz. Shot starter for the next crew battle not in the city lol
funny stuff. ;)

Bailey

Smash Hero
lol Hax I know u def weren't playing your best. It just looked like Me, Tec0 and VaNz coulda beat Pleazy. IBut I am not on ihnc NVM

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
meh all of us were nervous lol well i know at least starz was somewhat nervous i started getting nervous after i jus illusiouned off the stage vs alukard

fun stuff maybe the next time we play hopefully none of us will be so nervous and maybe we can jus play

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
lol, max32092 u wud lose to ihnc...badly especially 4sho, but i have the feelin ur jokin anywayz...lookin 4word to playin u as well ihnc. im so outta practice...

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lol Hax I know u def weren't playing your best. It just looked like Me, Tec0 and VaNz coulda beat Pleazy. I'll be at the next one hopefully
word?lol ok,most of te guys in ihnc know what happened with our guys so yeah next time will be much much better i was the only one that was semi-practiced by hax ...i shouldnt have falcon punched,starz is 2 smart

max32090

Smash Ace
honestly.. i didnt even watch the vids hahah, i bet youre plenty good i just dont feel like sittin here for 20 minutes. but from what i here inhc did good so, PROPS MEN

Hax

Smash Champion
everyone ****s up. especially under pressure. so no johns about messin up no offense. the crew battle went the way it did. well do it again dont worry, :lick: <---this is me
wow you kinda said it there yourself, indeed we ****ed up. >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
jman speaking

i like how there suppose to be no dodo talk but there is it was suppose to be a friendly crew battle but yea w.e and who ever just talk**** mm me how about that if u dont want to mm me stfu cuz u suck lol i really want play this grill guy cause he must be pro the way ya make him sound and who is bailey lol never heard of him lol mm??? cause if u think i was playing good u r dumb lol so yea no body should talk **** cause this was a FRIENDLY crew battle ya can talk **** when ya beat us 4 money or braggin rights ... friendlies mean for fun i remember brian saying it was for fun and friendlies mean that its fun

Alukard

Smash Hero
i am friends with ya even if ya talk **** i am friends with ya but i dont like it he should not talk **** if he does not no us so thats y i said mm me lol.. but i am still cool with all u guy

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if I made it look all epic for nothing but a "friendly" crew battle. I just like to use my tools to the max. I hate making boring vids. Didn't want it to be like the FCD crew battles *cough* boring.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
well I thought it was a joke battle i mean afterall i went falco...lol that's like my 4th/5th best character

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Only thing I don't get is when Jman countered the stage FD and Tec0 switches to Marth. Did Alucard then CounterPick Pokemon stadium?

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
we did it so that the loser can counter pick stage or character. if they counter pick character the stage is random. and if you have all 4 of your stocks remaining after a match you can change your character.

tag- thats who you picked didnt even matter if you didnt even know how to play with em.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
we did it so that the loser can counter pick stage or character. if they counter pick character the stage is random. and if you have all 4 of your stocks remaining after a match you can change your character.

tag- thats who you picked didnt even matter if you didnt even know how to play with em.
Johners will be johners.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
hmmm.. shoulda had some moolah on the line imo... no one wants to lose any money in anything esp melee. No one cares about using thier fullest potenal in a friendly ( excpet me ) weather its a crew battle, singles or teams. Moolah on the line kills johns because yall would know whats really good. Just know that screw ups happen to everyone all the time. butterflies in da stomach, morale raising and falling, all the psychological warfare crap. Mistakes happen. Live, learn, and get Luvs...

And I know ya gonna say we friends and shouldent be takin each others moolah 4sho, but theres nothing wrong with a friendly bet every now and again. it aint like your betting ya friendship ya know... and we pay for weeklys. In essense we are taking each others money anyways ( more like handing it to the top 2 placers ) lol. just my 2 cents on shizz. Oh yeah! Many thanx for da training Silven.

@ Starz: Hitler on ya sig??? crazy random.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Only thing I don't get is when Jman countered the stage FD and Tec0 switches to Marth. Did Alucard then CounterPick Pokemon stadium?
No ... no one countered anything ... we just went in there and picked character ... everything was random ... why would marth pick pokemon against fox ... when there is a perfect lil cardboard stage called yoshi story ... o and as for jman he is fox why would he pick FD ... ?? CG all day ...

i agree with shin bowser btw ... i mean if anything it doesn't have to b for money but everything has to b stated b4 ... cuz i'm sure if we would have won things wouldn't have been posted all over youtube like it was some super serious crew battle ... lets b serious i have gotten im's from random people that saw the vids about when did the crew battle take place and i can't say that it was a friendly one or anything cuz the vid's up on youtube showing the crew battle like a freaking lord of the rings movie lol ... i mean good **** silven u did nice work on it but that was over the top for a crew battle with absolutely nothing on the line

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hmmm.. shoulda had some moolah on the line imo... no one wants to lose any money in anything esp melee. No one cares about using thier fullest potenal in a friendly ( excpet me ) weather its a crew battle, singles or teams. Moolah on the line kills johns because yall would know whats really good. Just know that screw ups happen to everyone all the time. butterflies in da stomach, morale raising and falling, all the psychological warfare crap. Mistakes happen. Live, learn, and get Luvs...

And I know ya gonna say we friends and shouldent be takin each others moolah 4sho, but theres nothing wrong with a friendly bet every now and again. it aint like your betting ya friendship ya know... and we pay for weeklys. In essense we are taking each others money anyways ( more like handing it to the top 2 placers ) lol. just my 2 cents on shizz. Oh yeah! Many thanx for da training Silven.

@ Starz: Hitler on ya sig??? crazy random.
lol we didnt have money on the line cuz well.....

1) i dont like to play for anything against people i know
2) im always broke

.... yea.... so id rather not... but umm... o well w2z 2day woot

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Ok thats enough guys, all the arguing is squashed till the next crew battle. If outside people want to post in this thread commenting on the crew battle they can but for us were arguing like enemies. It went the way it did we had rules from ace marth, maybe not ones you guy wanted but we had em. No Johns about anything. Even Jman said theres no johns after whoever losses. Me and him agreed. So please every maintain there sanity!

No more mentioning of this. Deal??

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
no johns lol but i dont need to say anything i said everything i needed to say in my post be4 lol.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Jman I assure you I would put it up on youtube whether it was win or lose. Remember I wasn't even in IHNC at the time so I have no bias..therefore no motive to try to embarass anyone. The reason it looks like that is simply because I don't like to make boring videos.

Don't worry buddy everyone has videos that they're embarassed about, all you can do is ignore them. And when people think they can beat you, you simply just **** them and show them that you really were just "messing around" in the crew battle.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
There should be a crew combo vid that involves everyone. That would be pretty hot. We'd have to find some way of recording our matches though..

And thanks mog. Good teams match we did earlier..I guess lol.

Top Bottom