• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.H.N.C. vs. Team Plezey Crew Battle

Hax

Smash Champion
k, silven.. i'm not gonna escalate anything. i'm out of this convo.

VaNz said:
p.s. aleksi, why do u keep callin ur crew "salad BOWEL" lmfao..
hell yeah i definitely lol'd at that. ;x

lolz @ everyone arguing. IMO, all of you are super newbs. (Pleazy, Salad Bowl, IHNC) ALL NEWBs. if I'm not mistaken, when was the last time anyone of us won MLG, Pound, FC, or even a FuLL sized weekly for that matter?? and if that wasn't newb enough, NO ONE told me about this thread, so ya all need to KWITT.

Now that I've called you all newbs, you can direct your attention and negative energy toward me because I love the attention.. lolz
alright kiddies lets get the marshmallows, twigs and lighters and all huddle around papa vanz. :)

thx

Smash Ace
i liked how i wasnt mentioned in my old crew and how immeh w.e but vanz has a point we arent pro so wtf lol salad bowl u guys are smarter then to start for no reason -_- come on i know u guys personally and i think this is stupid

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Wow I love how no one but us notices that we were OBVIOUSLY joking in the beginning lol..but w/e. Not worth it. Lets the smashing talk for itself. =p

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
The immaturity is just oozing in this topic. Old abortion jokes/insults, e-ganging up on someone to make the target look dumb, and a lame attempt at psychologically weakening someone's will to play a game. Haha. "Quit smash 'cause ur a loser." When I read stuff like this, I feel as if I'm either back in high school, or I'm at the GameFAQs message boards. These posts are one (small) step above using "Your mom" jokes.

I like the excuse of Salad Bowl's stupidity by passing it off as a "joke".

It's not funny
To type like this
In fact, why are you
reading Harry Potter
at all?

Summary: Shut the **** up, kiddies. You spammed the thread, and you got insulted accordingly. The only thing Silven did wrong was take the time to reply to your childish posts.

I noticed that I_____RO____BOT or whatever the **** did not even enter singles. I think someone who actually tries to enter singles has more of an opinion than someone who simply doesn't. Do you even know the bracket Silven had? Tournament placings don't mean anything if you get knocked out by two people capable of placing in the top three. Also, he didn't even bring the 5 dollars for the money match. Wow. Cocky one, isn't he?

Well, if this is the type of person you want to show off in Salad Bowl, you might as well do so if it's your last resort.

Anyways, people here seem to be easily offended. Chill the **** out, and use the PM system when attacking ONE person. (In this case, I'm talking to a bunch of easily offended people that care too much, so this doesn't apply to me.)

IRO_BOT

Smash Cadet
Brooklyn New York get at me for some training
although i hoped that salad bowl and silven stopped this arguement im glad to hear that salad bowl doesnt have problems wit all of us

i wont say anythin about u guys and silven since it isnt my buisness but lets please not escalate the situation for no reason we all play smash i hope that i get to play u guys in the future
other than silven i think we can get along just fine . i dont think i faced any of you guys yet so at the next weekly ill be looking for you :chuckle:

maybe we can get a friendly crew battle if theres time.

YO VANZ ! YOUR PEACH SPAMS UP B ! GET AT ME ! lol but on the real i wanna face you again since we havent played in decades.:cool:

D1

Banned via Administration
Starz is definitely like the Judge in Phoenix Wright making sure there's order in the muthafuggin court...BOOYAKA!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have read this whole thread ( took me about 30 mins oe so) And I must say what I have read is plain out stupid. Now im not on anyones side here. this is all me. Read what I said to silvin a few days ago.....

"The names "Dark.Pch" and let that be known. Also there is another person with the name DarkPeach. He lives in brooklyn. Look him up sometime. I played him. he is quite good. he is a friend of mine now that I played him. Maybe you can get some Peach pratice with him.

Also I dont think My crew would said that if they lost. cause if they won they could say the same. thought that would be dumb but ya. Im giving my crew the trust they deserve. And for that it means being able to handle themselfs without me around. And around the time Imperial Era was challenged terrible personal things happen to me, so I was not gonna fight cause I was not up for the game. some already know that. I trust my crew can own without me around. Jash and NL alone can handle work and rep Imperial Era. And my crew never johns, wen we lost to team plezey like three times, not one john came from our crew. we said good game and wewent back to playing smash. We have no need to john in crew battles. If Me and tech0 are fighting and we have one stock each and the winner would have one the crew battle, if I SD and lose when I could have done one attack to end the game who fault is it? Mine. Im the one who controls my character and if I SD its cause I lost control. so I dont blame my loses on stuff like that. Its all me. If I had better control, the SD would have not happen. its my fault I lost control. If I get owned by tech0, its my fault cause I did not work on marth/fox match up and its a must since Peach has a terrible time with all high tiers over her.

my crew has no need for johns. we play and so respect for our win or lost. Honor buddy. I dont allow people who john in this crew. We are all respected players And is up for anything. Sorry Samus boy, but your theroy is way off track. Thats Imperial Era for you buddy. Let it be known"

You cant win them all, and you cant lose them all unleash you have no clue what the hell you ae doing. You you guys are gonna cry about a crew battle, might as well not crew battle at all. If you guys are gonna cry about a MM, dont MM at all. Ih your gonna cry about loseing, Quit the game and go play something else you like.

Salad bowl- I beleive I played with you guys before. And you guys seem cool. The only Problem I had in your crew was Zeke at the time. But that is done with. We are cool now. And I know you guys like to joke and have fun. Who doesnt? But Childsplay causes trouble and arguments. Look at thhis entire thead. Now one Page is with out someone flamming about another. If you joke and see its getting out of hand, then stop it. And stick to the topic of this thread. Im suprised this thread has not been closed yet with all this bull. I have nothing against any of you. but you guys need to chill out with the jokes and dont spam other peoples threads.If you wanted to joke about how elite you are over I.N.H.C, you could have went to thier crew thread. Not here, this is a place for video talk. and there is little going on here. Want a war with them or another crew, go to thier crew thread or get on aim and make a chat room about it, there you guys can have a ball doing all that I seen here. Just tone it down and end it eh?. I know you guys are cool and like to have fun. but there is a limit to it. There is also a right and wrong way to have fun. Im sure you guys know that so Im gonna leave it at that. ( by the way, whoever is the DK player I wanna play him again. His DK is good. I want a singles. It would be fun to play good low tiers. you dont see that everyday)

I.N.H.C- My Boys, mi amigos. I like you guys, I even rooted for you in the crew battle. And you guys did good. and tech0 seems to want to help and support me and my crew. With I thank for, even throught that tragic time tech tried to make me feel better. Now I never knew silvin was in this crew. But he is so good show on being in a crew silvin. Now silvin, You should have not wasted pages of replying back. So you lost a mm match and they wanna trash talk about it. Alright, want to get at them? take it to the cube, not the boards, cause the boards is cheap talk. People can sound all big and bad on here, But face to face in tournies or what ever they are not all that big mouth. Talk is cheap. I could say I can pwn everyone in this thread, talk a big game, then you never see me again. Someone from CA can come to me and say"your Peach sucks and you will never beat me" and talks a big game. Yet I cant play the dude cause he is in CA. So of course he will talk like that, cause Im not near him to kick his azz if I wanted too. Got beef? take it to the cube. Thats where you proof how big and bad you are in smash. not the boards with post, up close on the battle field. If people talk **** to you and all, alright then. Beat them. You have no idea how good it is to beat someone who talks trash. it feels so good and makes them look like a noob. they talk so much on the boards but when you play them, you own them. then they might make up a join about it to make themselfs feel good. "not my real character, I messed up, I did not mean to do that" screw the joins cause its there fault they cant control thier character. If they SD, thier fault oh well. If they do a wrong move when they wanted to do something else, thier fault, oh well. Anything that happens in the game on thier behalf is thier fault. If they cant handle it, drop the control and bounce. Game set

Team Plezey- knew this crew for nearly a year now. My boys like oni, spam, dennis, poop and dionis. Now there is a new age of plezy with people like tag, alukad, etc. now im not sure if you guys are still on the topic of this crew battle but, I know a lil fight broke out on here. And I cant beleive it did nether. Now if you were playing for real, If you lost, you lost. Ok its done with. you cant win them all. you cant lose them all. Just go at them again. And too me, i cant beleive the fact when some one says they did not play for real in cases like this. (this is my opinion so dont flame aboout it) But I have no Idea if you were going hard core or not. If you were not, same thing. If you guys did not want to go through this, you should have know better and went all out. wether if was for money/rank or not. you guys knew it was gonna be recorded, you guys knew who you were gonna fight. So why not get ready to own. Just cause nothing was on the line you have to play weak. come on, what is this game coming too? To me thats dumb. A true player will own anyday of the week, wether for money or not. wether for rank or not. Money matches mean nothing to me. It does not show you how tuff of a player you are. cause you can just beast over all that way people wont dare step to you will bull. And if they do, pwn thier azzez and move on. My crew has lost to you guys about 4 times. we only got one win off of you back in the winter at poops house. it was within a set but we still pull of a win in there. Never once did you hear, Me, doc, NL, Jash Hoyo or Vash john about SD's, characters, we were not ready, other whatever johns come to these days now. We accepted our lose and moved on. Even when Tag nearly took out my whole crew at web2zone, not one john from us there. yes a lil fight broke out on the boards cause of me (was stupid at the time) But no john came from us. Crew battles are for fun, not for this mess I see in this thread and in your crew thread. Im cool with nearly all of you. so dont take this as me shouting you out in a bad way. I said Im on no ones side, every crew in here is getting thiers. Ever heard of something called sweet revenge? Go get it. play them again and show them what plezey is freaking made of. Show how beast you are. Its not bad to lose at times. cause revenge is sooooooo freaking good to get.

There, all crews just got pwnd By Dark.Pch All of you consider yourselfs 5 stocked:laugh:J/K
But end all of this. Im sorry if this is too long or w/e but it had to be said. cause I was sickin with what I read in this whole thread. Now can we be mature teenagers and men and show some respect for one another? A video game is made for one main reason......FUN. add that to your vocabulary of trash talk and etc. Friday My Crew will face off against I.H.N.C. Nothing is on the line. No ranks, no money, nada. But we are not gonna take it easy on them. cause We dont want to lose, and we will do whatever it takes to get the win, and I know I.N.H.C crew wont play weak cause nothing is on the line nether. And this will be FUN. win or lose. and its gonna be on youtube. if we get *****.....oh well, not the first this we lost a crew battle and it was put on youtube. so Im done here. maybe this hit ya all in the heads and changed this bull from now on. Let it be known!

P.S. If ether salad bowl or Plezey wanna crea battle Imperial Era, You know how to reach me and where my crew thread is, or just get at me on AIM/YIM/MSN Is all in my smash profile. Now If the crew battle with my crew is gonna end up like what happen with you guys, Please dont bother crew battleing. I dont want another outbreak to occur. Play with repect and fun. Dont john about SD or what ever, cause I just went through that. My crew fight with respect and all, win or lose and plezey knows that.

Well Im tired, so Im out of here. Dark.Pch out

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yo 4Sho I have a great idea...

This is gonna be our main crew battle topic. Everytime we do a new crew battle If it gets recorded I will edit my first post and add it in. Instead of create a new topic. That would be alot more convenient than creating a new thread.

As for our next crew battle it will have to be somewhere with a capture card of VCR. I really don't care about the background voices cuz it won't be in a tourny setting so there won't be any oooh's and aaah's and it will be kind of useless doing a BG.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think that would be a good Idea but not so good if you guys dont have many crew battles. Just but threads of the crew you faced, cause if you dont have crew battles all the time, the thread will die, and thus might have to make anotherone oor people would get bored comming back to see the crew battles.

I'd say kill this thread and start a new one when you guys crew battle. Cause this thread is destroyed. No one is gonna come in here, fead the first few pages then come and comment on the crew battles cause of all the bull that went down in here. So start it fresh with the next crew battle. And try to hold off all the fighting in all eh? Next crew battle will be with Imperial Era. and you dont have to worry about trash talking or w/e from us.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I think that would be a good Idea but not so good if you guys dont have many crew battles. Just but threads of the crew you faced, cause if you dont have crew battles all the time, the thread will die, and thus might have to make anotherone oor people would get bored comming back to see the crew battles.

I'd say kill this thread and start a new one when you guys crew battle. Cause this thread is destroyed. No one is gonna come in here, fead the first few pages then come and comment on the crew battles cause of all the bull that went down in here. So start it fresh with the next crew battle. And try to hold off all the fighting in all eh? Next crew battle will be with Imperial Era. and you dont have to worry about trash talking or w/e from us.
i agree with dark pch i think we should just make a new thread bcuz i know this one will die from all the arguing

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Oh and as to comment for the crew battle, Plezey was either really off, or IHNC was really on, cuz I thought it was gonna be close O_O. But Plezey is still 3rd best IMO.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
i don't like ppl talking **** about my bois just cuz they were in a joking mood.... i understand some ppl went over the line but this should have stopped a long time ago or shouldnt have started at all.... silven, bloody falcon and heavy bass were just kidding nothing personal... nothing should have escalated cuz of a joke while they were bored..... and starz.... my grammar was off in this post I'M SOOOO SORRYYY.... why don't you think they should be reading Harry Pothead... i mean i know the whole series is really just him on a huge acid trip just like alice in wonderland but its still literature.... you should be promoting that since your teaching english on my f*ckin thread.... not that i want you to be teaching english so stfupsmash buddayy kthanxbye :laugh:

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
yo tag chyll man its over with. lol. and thats you opinion heavy bass. how would you know. you never played us...lol. with the exception of silven. so i dont think you can judge imo. lol.

and yea were gonna make new threads for each time. and the bg sound is the best part!!!!! we need it!!!

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
I mean, your right about that but, I have played vanz..he used to be in my crew and all, and I've seen teczero play and he is a beast...(He ***** starz at his first weekly..i was in shock lmao.) But I just love plezey and I'm always gonna have there backs and jman and hax are too good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
4sho - everyone is entitled to their own opinion thats what the thread is about everyone should be able to comment on the crew battle video no matter who it is. Just because he said something that you don't like does not mean he shouldn't be able to say it in the thread......

Heavy_bass - you might be right i can't tell i know that pleazy said they weren't at their best and i believe them i played them and seen them play so i know very well what they are capable of .

However on the flip side(imo!!!!) although i know they didn't play their best we didnt play our best either. No im not trying to brag because we beat them but its true. If we both played at our best the crew battle could have went either way and probably very close too. Tag is one of the best players around and all of IHNC are basically are people who started playing more competitvely lately and few veterans. Everyone knows starz can waveshine into combos and other nonsense and from experience he does up-smash at good times but we were nervous. We knew we weren't playing a crew that just threw themselves out here cuz they think they are good. They already proven they are good. Therefore we got nervous, i mean i dont miss too many waveshines and i dont particularly f-air with my fox very often(lol i fail) but it happened i tried hard but i f***ed up a lot. i also know jman plays better than how he played me i wont deny it... we were both playin not so hot but maybe he got it worse i dont know.

Btw i <3 Team Pleazy i am mad cool with so many of the members in Team Pleazy i just think thats how it went thats all.

:)

Cia

das kwl
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS THREAD IS SOOO ENTERTAINING.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION INDEED.

AND LOOKING BACK ON IT. MY ICz KINDA SUCKED THAT DAY!! I REMEMBER STARTING IN MATCHES AGAINST TAG AND AZIZ AND THINKING "WTH AM I DOING??" I MEAN.. JUST LOOK AT THOSE VIDZ FOR A SECOND.. I'LL WAIT..

DID YOU SEE IT?? JEEZ.. THAT WAS JUST SLOPPPPAAAAAAY!!

BY THE WAY, I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE AWESOME EDITTING EVERYONE IS TALKIN ABOUT, YEAH, I'M A SUPER NEWB. BUT I'LL CHECK THEM AS SOON AS I GET TO A PC.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Oh and ya know what I noticed, this is a IHNC Plezey crew battle thread, and when me and bloody falcon came in, we said we wer ebetter then both crews...but IHNC members were the only ones that took offense..who is easily offended now starz?

And yeah Vanz..VERY sloppy, deff didn't do enough smash attacks to be considered an amazing IC. =p

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow theres still **** talking in this theard after i ended it in the 4th pg lmfao.. but wow i not even mad we lose lol i looked at the vids and it was really funny how bad i got ***** by my ***** hayliy lol.. but ya wont here **** talk from me ..but we will win the next crew battle cuz we r going to be at 9000 wat 9000 lmfao

Top Bottom