• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't think Wplf deserved to be in Brawl.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
FEEDING THE TROLL.

STOP IT.

:ohwell:

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
He's from a now-crappy, small series (it only has 5 games, not counting the cancelled SF2. Adventures was hardly even a Starfox game, Assault was meh, Command sucked), which does not deserve 3 reps. Metroid and F-Zero, which are both bigger and better series, definitely deserved a SECOND rep before SF got a third.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Okay.

Then nix Falco and keep Wolf; what's birdbrain ever DONE? I DO agree with you on Metroid, that's for sure. I must admit, you saying "Assault was meh, and Command sucked" is opinion; I, for one, enjoy Star Fox Command...

Complain about Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon being underepped before Star Fox being overepped though. Four characters to Kirby's three, Star Fox's three, and Fire Emblem's two? Nuh-uh. >_>

See, we're not all flamers...

Seriously, guys. Either answer him patiently or don't post. This thread will probably get closed sometime, anyway... >_<

Puddin

Smash Lord
He's from a now-crappy, small series (it only has 5 games, not counting the cancelled SF2. Adventures was hardly even a Starfox game, Assault was meh, Command sucked), which does not deserve 3 reps. Metroid and F-Zero, which are both bigger and better series, definitely deserved a SECOND rep before SF got a third.
This argument is made null and void when you remember that R.O.B. was included in the roster.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
This argument is made null and void when you remember that R.O.B. was included in the roster.
I...I like Gyromite <_<.

However, R.O.B. is what sold the NES in countries other than Japan. He practically saved Nintendo. That, and Smash needed a robot.

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
wow...im shocked you would say such a thing.it hits right in the heart.i know patinator and wolf93 are with me when i say that you are out of your mind,lol

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
*Shrug*

I'd actually probably agree, just on account of the fact that some games 'deserved' more reps and didn't get them (Metroid, F-Zero, even Yoshi). Krystal has also starred more prominently than Wolf in the later SF games.

But it doesn't matter, because Sakurai doesn't care what you think, and he's already in the game. Complaining doesn't do a thing. Besides, I'm really glad Wolf made it in, because he's a hella fun character to play.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Truer words have never been spoken. Freaking Fur ***s.
Three things.

One: this wasn't needed...

Two: the term "***", if it is what I assume, due to the censor, can't really be used as an insult. It IS the 21st century. :p

Three: aside from the unnecessary and meaningless comment at the end, it's true. :bee:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Krystal has also starred more prominently than Wolf in the later SF games..
Its sad too, because she's an awful character.

The next game should be Fox, Falco, Peppy, Slippy. Screw the rest, no one else needs a starring role. Screw the "canon", its unnecessary. Good games don't need one. Mario and Zelda have thrived for years without.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wolf was a better idea than Krystal.
hey! i like Krystal .......:(

but i don't mind Wolf being in, at least i knew who he was. it wasn't like when i unlocked ROB and was like "wth? who is this?" i feel pokemon, along with other series, is under represented, they skipped 2 generations of pokemon.

i want Krystal and the pink landmaster for the next smash game :laugh:

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Krystal isn't too bad a character, imo, but her games were awful. She could've been neat in Brawl (a magic user with a staff would definitely be unique in the game), but even though she 'deserved' to be in Brawl more, I'm really happy with Wolf being here (obviously, considering I main him).

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Naw. if she was in brawl she'd probably have the same moves as the other 3 space animals, with some property differences, and the pink Landmaster. :ohwell:
her staff and magic would be way cooler, and original, but why would Sakurai care to make her like that anyway? >___>

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
why break the landmaster trilogy when you can make it a Quad? lol it would really just give me something to laugh at. im sure i could think of something else but after seeing 3 landmasters its just automatic to me to think might as well make them all have landmasters lol, that and im kinda lazy :/

edit: oh i also missed out on starfox adventures so i only know Krystal had magic/psychic powers from assault but thats about it

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
yah your rite about having four landmasters and getting used to it.but i was dissapointed when wolfs final smash turned out to be that.He should have used something more creative,like his wolfen for an aerial final smash

Epsiloh

Smash Rookie
I think the only thing krystal had going for her was her chance to get a unique moveset But who really cares SF Adventures really wasen't a great game in the first place so why put the staff and all that in when most people diden't feel fond of it though wolf in the other hand is a villin and i would say they need more villins in the game. not to mention wolf is way kooler

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
him and falco both should have had a airwing/wolfen or at least wolf cause where would wolf get a landmaster anyway? lol
but alot of FS aren't very creative anyway.
Edit:
@Epsiloh they also need more female characters and Krystal could have added to that as well.

Top Bottom