• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i dont know what to put for title

pridy

:]
just wondering will tourneys troughout the school year be held on weekends (i hope so)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
GameBreakers hosts tournaments on the last Saturday of every month. Then there's gigs which usually is on the third Saturday of every month. Seibrik regularly hosts tournaments at ZP. FIU will be hosting more tournaments for both Brawl, Melee, and various other games in the future.

pridy

:]
to underscore SC4 is terrible since mashing is surprisingly better than doing the real combos on the move list

to rice and ruuku awesome

Gingerr

Smash Lord
SC4 is awesome because Amy gets naked when you hit her too hard.
What a good game. I kinda wanna play it.
Sophitia and Raphael are where it's at.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
400 interwebs for h8in on 12 year olds for revealing the truth. Next youre gonna be kicking old people and ****...
Why are you using his age as a crutch? He said something stupid so I wanted to prove his lack of intelligence. Bawwwww some more people.
Revealing the truth? I was unaware people who actually know what they're doing to win tournaments mash. Cause that's totally how people win big tournaments.

chckn

Smash Ace
Why are you using his age as a crutch? He said something stupid so I wanted to prove his lack of intelligence. Bawwwww some more people.
Revealing the truth? I was unaware people who actually know what they're doing to win tournaments mash. Cause that's totally how people win big tournaments.
Obviously no one in their right mind believes that at the highest level of tournament play that game is JUST button mashing. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that he was exaggerating to make a point. But yes you win. You are by far more intellegent than a 12 year old in the area of knowing whether or not SC4 is button mashing or not. Congratulations.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
if i was 12, came here and said id **** all of you, you'd call me stupid. HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME.

icekid was right : p.. button mashing = win is the dumbest of arguements against certain games.

Top Bottom