• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am the Jiggly champion --> take that Mang0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStig

Smash Lord
...because online tournaments on AiB affect SWF tier lists:) This was an all Jigglypuff tournament. There were 14 entrants and I didn't lost a single match. All everyone did was try to spam rollout again and again. I recorded one of the matches, because they were pretty much all the same.

GF Match 1 ------> so much lagz (red connection)

if g-reg gets lulz thread, I get 1 too

Metatitan

Smash Master
if g-reg gets lulz thread, I get 1 too
....No... you don't. Someone close this thread, this is stupid as hell. You should have posted it in the general discussion. I could go win an online jiggs tourny if i wanted to also but i'd rather play offline as yoshi or peach.

TheStig

Smash Lord
....No... you don't. Someone close this thread, this is stupid as hell. You should have posted it in the general discussion. I could go win an online jiggs tourny if i wanted to also but i'd rather play offline as yoshi or peach.
geez, death in the family or something? then my condolences...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
geez, death in the family or something? then my condolences...
Yeah, since the first thing I'd do if a close relative died is go online and flame someone on a Smash forum.

Meta's right though; this could have easily been a single post in either General Discussion or G-reg's tournament discussion thread. You already stated your opinion on the validity of AiB tournaments, so even you should know that this isn't worth being a thread.

Side note, drunken lulz >forced lulz.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i made the thread because the jiggly boards are dead. so alex is allowed to have 3 or 4 threads about nothing and everyone is fine with them.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
i made the thread because the jiggly boards are dead. so alex is allowed to have 3 or 4 threads about nothing and everyone is fine with them.
Alex trolls and doesn't afraid of anything. By all means, if you want to be associated alongside him and his meaningless spam/troll attempts, then go for it.

Will creating arguably meaningless threads cause these boards to "come alive" again? If anything, it'll just entice some of our members to turn this place into even more so of a spam cesspool. I (and hopefully a few other members) appreciate the effort, but you're looking at it the wrong way.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I assume that is because the Jigglypuff boards lack a mod.

PND

Smash Champion
Could be. Nominate me, maybe? Too bad I'd never become a mod. I have a habit of going off topic on occasion. :laugh:

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
This better not turn into a "omg i want to be teh modz0r" topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom